• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Gotcha, she just texted Jackson that she met another hero named Alex and how she thought his sister was in trouble but was really having a vision)

Quinn smiled. "Hi."
"Sorry if I worried you." She said. "How long was i out for." She looked at her phone. "Ten minutes?" Alex looked at her. "That's a long time for one of your visions. Are you sure you're okay." She nods. "Yeah come on let's go get some coffee" she was quick with changing the subject.

"Sorry if I worried you." She said. "How long was i out for." She looked at her phone. "Ten minutes?" Alex looked at her. "That's a long time for one of your visions. Are you sure you're okay." She nods. "Yeah come on let's go get some coffee" she was quick with changing the subject.
Quinn looked between them, shrugged, and went to her car. She then remembered that guy she was talking to before she noticed the girl.
Vince VanCleef Vince VanCleef

He absorbed the wood of the door and knocked it down.
Damila was taking a sip of her wine when she heard a noise coming from downstairs. She groan in annoyance as she stepped out of the bedroom. "Eliana! you stupid child I told you that you are disowned from the family! I am not afraid to call the cops as you are now trespassing!..." She yelled walking over to the stairs. "...this stupid girl for sure is trying to sneak in to steal money and take some of her things.." she said to herself as she walked down the stairs.

Damila was taking a sip of her wine when she heard a noise coming from downstairs. She groan in annoyance as she stepped out of the bedroom. "Eliana! you stupid child I told you that you are disowned from the family! I am not afraid to call the cops as you are now trespassing!..." She yelled walking over to the stairs. "...this stupid girl for sure is trying to sneak in to steal money and take some of her things.." she said to herself as she walked down the stairs.
Kaleb punched an outlet and absorbed the electicity. The lights went out.

Kaleb punched an outlet and absorbed the electricity. The lights went out.
Damila furiously walked down the stairs "answer me Eliana! I will be calling the cops you hear me" she said stepping off the stairs as the lights went off. The women become nervous when the lights went out, walking over to one of the light switches. She reached out and flicked the lights but nothing. Stepping into to the parlor she walked over to the fireplace and picked up the fire poker. "I am not afraid of you...you better leave my home! I know people in high places I am warning you!" she yelled.

Last edited:
Damila furiously walked down the stairs "answer me Eliana! I will be calling the cops you hear me" she said stepping off the stairs as the lights went off. The women become nervous when the lights went out, walking over to one of the light switches. She reached out and flicked the lights but nothing. Stepping into to the parlor she walked over to the fireplace and picked up the fire poker. "I am not afraid of you...you better leave my home! I know people in high places I am working you!" she yelled.
He grabbed the poker absorbed the material and twisted it up.

He grabbed the poker absorbed the material and twisted it up.
(what is his body type height?)
Damila could not see the person in front of her very well only a slight outline, that the light from the street was allowed. This wasn't Eliana she could quickly tell. As she went to swing the fire poker at the shadow, it stopped her, snatching the poker from her hands. The woman could just make out that the whole person seemed to change, her eye growing as big as dinner plates as she watched how easily the piece of metal was twisted up as if it was made out of paper. "...F...freak! You're not human your a monster! " She shuddered taking a few steps back as she pulled out her phone dialing 911.

(what is his body type height?)
Damila could not see the person in front of her very well only a slight outline, that the light from the street was allowed. This wasn't Eliana she could quickly tell. As she went to swing the fire poker at the shadow, it stopped her, snatching the poker from her hands. The woman could just make out that the whole person seemed to change, her eye growing as big as dinner plates as she watched how easily the piece of metal was twisted up as if it was made out of paper. "...F...freak! You're not human your a monster! " She shuddered taking a few steps back as she pulled out her phone dialing 911.
(He's five foot ten)

He took her phone a crushed it. "Freaks like us don't like having you around. Leave and never come back." He barrelled through her wall and left.

(He's five foot ten)

He took her phone a crushed it. "Freaks like us don't like having you around. Leave and never come back." He barrelled through her wall and left.
The woman gasps backing up more and tripping over herself as he crushes her phone. On the ground, she backed up to the wall. She tried to say something but nothing would come out of her mouth she was completely terrified. She lifted her arms to cover herself pleading for mercy as she feared for her life. Damila fainted after he barrelled through her wall.

The woman gasps backing up more and tripping over herself as he crushes her phone. On the ground, she backed up to the wall. She tried to say something but nothing would come out of her mouth she was completely terrified. She lifted her arms to cover herself pleading for mercy as she feared for her life. Damila fainted after he barrelled through her wall.

(My turn yet?)

"Going pretty good. I have to distribute some of it and I have some errands to run. Pridius is still out there and i want to make sure at least most of this stuff is tied up in a bow and done with. " she said with a laugh.
Tyson laughs as he gets up. "Need some help with those errands?"

"I might, I can't say since I'm not in your situation " roxie said
(she might take the context wrongly, lol)

Cthulhu remained silent for a few moments before standing up from her seat “of course not, you humans don’t really care about anything unless it benefits you in some way!” She stated, she tried to hide her face but they could both see she had started to cry.

she walked out the door, nearly tearing it off it’s hinges before going back to destroying the city, leaving them in the cafe

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Kaleb went back to Amber's feeling a mischievous pride.

(she might take the context wrongly, lol)

Cthulhu remained silent for a few moments before standing up from her seat “of course not, you humans don’t really care about anything unless it benefits you in some way!” She stated, she tried to hide her face but they could both see she had started to cry.

she walked out the door, nearly tearing it off it’s hinges before going back to destroying the city, leaving them in the cafe

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Wait!" Sam said. "Why are you crying? What happened to you?"

Kaleb went back to Amber's feeling a mischievous pride.
(Thinking of maybe having Amber be 6foot? Or do guys think taller XD or is 6 to tall?)

Amber opened the door and let him I'm "Well don't you look better..." She looked over to his shoulder and noticed some rubble. "We're you running through walls to cool off?..." she asked jokingly dusting his shoulder as she closed the door behind him.

(Thinking of maybe having Amber be 6foot? Or do guys think taller XD or is 6 to tall?)

Amber opened the door and let him I'm "Well don't you look better..." She looked over to his shoulder and noticed some rubble. "We're you running through walls to cool off?..." she asked jokingly dusting his shoulder as she closed the door behind him.
"Only worthless ones." He said.

(7'10 amazon. Amberzon lol jk)

"Only worthless ones." He said.
Amber lifted an eyebrow at his response. "Okay tough guy just no running through my walls while your here..."

"Kaleb you came back!....see Amber I told you he will be back. Me and Amber have the guest room ready for you to sleep in" Eliana exclaimed steping out from one of the rooms in an over sized shirt.

"But grab a shower first...the sheets are clean..." Amber added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back