• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No. There was an accident at a lab my dad worked at. My sister was asked to use one of her projects to fix me. I've come along way since." He said and sipped his coffee. He was use to these kind of questions and nowadays it wasnt really a secret.
She looked at his coffee. "So, cyborgs are immune to liquids? I mean, unlike other tech."

"Her Auntie sucks that's what happeed."
"She what?! *curses in Spanish* Eli...that women..ya te dicho..to risky to keep living with her.."

"Ya se...but..she"

"No butts! Eli...you know she hates our kind...that women is insane!" Amber scolded her as he cleaned up the cut. "That women locked her up! Locked her for over a week! in the dark basement over the stupidist shit" she ranted "...no...your lucky it's just a simple cut" she said holding on to the girls head as she leans over and starts to cry. A few tears touched Eliana's cheek quickly closing up the cut.

"She what?! *curses in Spanish* Eli...that women..ya te dicho..to risky to keep living with her.."

"Ya se...but..she"

"No butts! Eli...you know she hates our kind...that women is insane!" Amber scolded her as he cleaned up the cut. "That women locked her up! Locked her for over a week! in the dark basement over the stupidist shit" she ranted "...no...your lucky it's just a simple cut" she said holding on to the girls head as she leans over and starts to cry. A few tears touched Eliana's cheek quickly closing up the cut.
"A week!?" He said looking angry. "I have to go do something " he said going to the cell.

"A week!?" He said looking angry. "I have to go do something " he said going to the cell.
(going were?)
Eliana rubbed her cheek once Amber finished healing her. "Thank you.." she said looking down after getting scolded by the women.

Amber smiled at her before turning to Kaleb as he got up from the couch. "We're are you going?..." she asked not liking how angry he looked

(going were?)
Eliana rubbed her cheek once Amber finished healing her. "Thank you.." she said looking down after getting scolded by the women.

Amber smiled at her before turning to Kaleb as he got up from the couch. "We're are you going?..." she asked not liking how angry he looked
(Door I meant door he's going after her aunt)

"Nowhere important."

"Yeah, it's kind of my job. Do you save lives for a living?"
"Well sort of." He took out a blue business card. It had the hero league's logo. "My family runs the hero league." This was all public knowledge nowadays. "We accept donations and we supply our own money to hire heroes for special missions or research. Actually my sister should be here soon. She runs it now. She needs to get out of her lab for more than going after villains." Alex finished his coffee. "So I take it your a reporter?"

"Well sort of." He took out a blue business card. It had the hero league's logo. "My family runs the hero league." This was all public knowledge nowadays. "We accept donations and we supply our own money to hire heroes for special missions or research. Actually my sister should be here soon. She runs it now. She needs to get out of her lab for more than going after villains." Alex finished his coffee. "So I take it your a reporter?"
"I am. I can't believe your family runs the hero league. I guess that makes you pretty popular in the hero world." She studied him carefully.

"I am. I can't believe your family runs the hero league. I guess that makes you pretty popular in the hero world." She studied him carefully.
"We arnt the avengers or the justice League. We do our best. As for popular I don't know. I just like to keep to myself these days. This city is always in danger so it's nice to enjoy the quiet moments." He said.

"We arnt the avengers or the justice League. We do our best. As for popular I don't know. I just like to keep to myself these days. This city is always in danger so it's nice to enjoy the quiet moments." He said.
Quinn snorted. "You can say that again. As a reporter, there's never any peace and quiet. How many lives have you saved?"

In the distance, Vince lurked, the night held his stance well. Observing the individuals in his path, waiting for his opportunity to make his presence known. Would they be careless, and irrational? Attacking him upon sight like the common thugs did earlier? No... This group of individuals seemed to have good merit, a sense of knowledge atop of their shoulders.

Upon further glance, one of the individuals unsheathed a card, that of the color blue.

What a weird insignia. Vince pondered.

Stepping from the shadows, Vince approached.

"Please, mind my intrusion, but that card. I've never seen anything like it. What is it?"

She nodded more to herself, then stood. "Well, I've occupied enough of your time. It was nice meeting you, Alex."

In the distance, Vince lurked, the night held his stance well. Observing the individuals in his path, waiting for his opportunity to make his presence known. Would they be careless, and irrational? Attacking him upon sight like the common thugs did earlier? No... This group of individuals seemed to have good merit, a sense of knowledge atop of their shoulders.

Upon further glance, one of the individuals unsheathed a card, that of the color blue.

"Please, mind my intrusion, but that card. I've never seen anything like it. What is it?"
"Nice meeting you too Quinn. If you ever need anything feel free to find me. My friends and I are always ready to help." Alex put the card in his pocket as he saw someone stepping out of the shadows. "Just a hero league business card. That's all. You can find them everywhere"

"Nice meeting you too Quinn. If you ever need anything feel free to find me. My friends and I are always ready to help." Alex put the card in his pocket as he saw someone stepping out of the shadows. "Just a hero league business card. That's all. You can find them everywhere"

"Interesting."

"May I ask, you say business card? Yes? What type of business would one conduct with said card?" Vince studied the man's face silently, gauging his reaction to his question. This was all foreign to Vince, he'd come from a land much different in his pursuit for knowledge.

"And lastly, how might one acquire such a card?"

Quinn examined the newcomer briefly, then nodded to Alex and left.

About a block away from the coffee shop Quinn would notice a girl stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. She had a zoned out look on her face.

"Interesting."

"May I ask, you say business card? Yes? What type of business would one conduct with said card?" Vince studied the man's face silently, gauging his reaction to his question. This was all foreign to Vince, he'd come from a land much different in his pursuit for knowledge.

"And lastly, how might one acquire such a card?"
"It's just paper. Heroes usually just add their phone number to them if they want someone to get ahold of them. This one's blank." He took out the card again showing the blank side of it. He mostly just looked confused by this question. "Can I help you with anything else."

About a block away from the coffee shop Quinn would notice a girl stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. She had a zoned out look on her face.

"It's just paper. Heroes usually just add their phone number to them if they want someone to get ahold of them. This one's blank." He took out the card again showing the blank side of it. He mostly just looked confused by this question. "Can I help you with anything else."
Vince took in the information. Noticing that it wasn't anything particularly spectacular as he'd first envisioned.

"I see, that's sadly not as interesting as I'd hoped for. Nonetheless, my appreciation is all yours."

Acknowledging the individual the man before him had called Quinn, Vince turned his way after receiving his answer.

"You there, Quinn. Was it? Might you be going somewhere in relevance to that card this man showed earlier? If so, a guide would be of use. My familiarity of this region isn't so... As one should say, up to date."

Vince began to fumble in his pocket for currency, unsure if the inhabitants of his region would find value in his coin.

"Payment can be provided if necessary."

(Door I meant door he's going after her aunt)

"Nowhere important."
(If your going to scare her sure but don't kill her...atleast not yet)

"Wait Kaleb....calm down..." she said placing her hand on his shoulder stoping him. "..just think of what you are doing...before you do" she said not liking the look he had on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back