• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Ooohhhh guess I can get SCP-682 ready 😈😈😈)
(That's a really bad idea. With Folter's ability to actually learn one of her foe's ability with harvest wisdom. That fight will pretty much become a stall battle with 682 and Folter adapting against each other to the point where the two literally become a force of destruction.)

"Uhh no not at all I'm concerned about the state of the warehouse and my paperwork but I also don't know what you did do and what you can do."
Yu just stood outside the now closed door wondering what they were talking about. He shrugged and turned to head home.

“I know your mad at me, I can see it in your mind” she replied
Haka frowned "we need to teach you to read emotions better." As he said this he used nen to protect his mind he wasn't sure it would work but it should throw up some interference.

Haka frowned "we need to teach you to read emotions better." As he said this he used nen to protect his mind he wasn't sure it would work but it should throw up some interference.

She looked up at him “fine, what do you want to talk about?”

(Oh but It can imagine it turning into muck and then dust)
(Water doesn't turn into dust to turn water into muck you'd have to add to it not take away from it, at most you'd kill any bacteria in the water but that wouldn't affect the water itself)

(Water doesn't turn into dust to turn water into muck you'd have to add to it not take away from it, at most you'd kill any bacteria in the water but that wouldn't affect the water itself)
(This is straight and raw magic in a world with a rift to god knows where and this is the stand you want to take?)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back