• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Does the karaoke place serve food?".

Makoto pulled out his phone and called Fury

(God damn my router)
(Yikes what happened?)
"No idea, Maybe." He said holding his hand. "Let's find out."

Fury was on the bridge of the Helicarrier. He opened the channel seeing it was from Makoto. "Fury Here, Go."

selkies kids imidiaty joined in without hesitation
"Maybe some other time I have some catching up to do.'
She sighed "no one remembers this, not even Eclipse, but she isn't really the princess of Hell, just another tortured soul, cursed to another existence that isn't hers" she took another sip "she was taken from this time by Mephistopheles, twisted and turned from her original life, of a kind young monk named Zhang.... The only human I ever loved" she sighed trying to hold back a tear
"Alrighty~" She said as Selkie's kids appear besides Atlas in the memory.

"H-Huh...So mom isn't really a demon? And how do we break the curse and who's mephistopheles?" young Folter asked.

"Alrighty~" She said as Selkie's kids appear besides Atlas in the memory.

"H-Huh...So mom isn't really a demon? And how do we break the curse and who's mephistopheles?" young Folter asked.
"You could always talk to the ghost rider. I hear he's got a history tangling with that dude. There's also The Gunslinger in Texas.":

He took a sip of his tea and put his index finger to his mouth. "Won't tell a soul." He said.

“thank you” she smiled “he is dedicated to Nagato, even after all these centuries, but she wants him to be happy and asked me to help” she stated

“thank you” she smiled “he is dedicated to Nagato, even after all these centuries, but she wants him to be happy and asked me to help” she stated
"Right." He said. He thought of Jeremy and his family. And he frowned a little. Even now he felt that he never really deserved a family. He shook the thought away. He loved Jeremy as a brother but really he was just a clone of him. And he could never shake the feeling that he wasn't real because of that.

"You could always talk to the ghost rider. I hear he's got a history tangling with that dude. There's also The Gunslinger in Texas.":
"I think ghost rider is more interest in going after Mephistopheles. Though I am planning to go after Mephistopheles once that husk is dead so Ghost rider will be helpful." she said.

"I think ghost rider is more interest in going after Mephistopheles. Though I am planning to go after Mephistopheles once that husk is dead so Ghost rider will be helpful." she said.
(Full disclosure. I threw ghost rider's name in reference. I have literally no idea how to play that particular character)

(I used temporary control)
(Oh. Well if you want you can have him. I have no idea to play him. The Johnny Blaze version anyway... I was actually thinking of making my own ghost rider. One that wasn't a marvel character. Care to help me with that?)

"Right." He said. He thought of Jeremy and his family. And he frowned a little. Even now he felt that he never really deserved a family. He shook the thought away. He loved Jeremy as a brother but really he was just a clone of him. And he could never shake the feeling that he wasn't real because of that.

“it’s a shame you saved me from that other timeline” she chuckled “because you are quite handsome”

“it’s a shame you saved me from that other timeline” she chuckled “because you are quite handsome”
"Hm? Oh. Naw." He said. "You more like a sister than a lover in that other timeline." He said. "Sorry. Just reminiscing about a relative of mine. Well I say relative but more like the original version."

"Hm? Oh. Naw." He said. "You more like a sister than a lover in that other timeline." He said. "Sorry. Just reminiscing about a relative of mine. Well I say relative but more like the original version."

she smiled “so what do you plan to do? Are you going to help Folter?” She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back