• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dana Zane Dana Zane

"Yes, if indeed you have something that could help, we would appreciate it mysterious voice" Zhang stated as he continued to protect Nagato

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The automatons were effortlessly attacking scout, attempting to kill him with their swords, occasionally trying to strike him from 2 directions at once

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Giselle followed and sat at the table across from Robby as she looked around at the many people that were also there

Dana Zane Dana Zane

"Yes, if indeed you have something that could help, we would appreciate it mysterious voice" Zhang stated as he continued to protect Nagato

The automatons were effortlessly attacking scout, attempting to kill him with their swords, occasionally trying to strike him from 2 directions at once

Giselle followed and sat at the table across from Robby as she looked around at the many people that were also there
He was no stranger to fighting robots. He could dodge and cou fer with his own attacks.

Dana Zane Dana Zane

The voice is soon heard again "Alright..." She said as the butterfly soons flys out of Nagato's tail as the colors of the wings soon turn to a cyan as the area soon turns ice cold. A wave of a circle of ice blades appear around Nagato with more ice blades shooting upwards causing a wave of frozen blades to travel outwards from the circle but no ice blades seem to appear where her allies stand while the giant snakes soon get penetrated by a wave of freezing blades and damaging the automatons. "T-That's all I can do..." She said as the butterfly's wings turn back to rainbow and softly lands on the ground.
Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes
(deeply sorry if it's worded wrong?)

Last edited:
Inside a virtual matrix Enforcer stood before a multitude of holographic screens. As he casually typed away, his body was engaging multiple enemy targets. Slowly each one was eliminated as he continued to isolate the GAUSS weapon signature. Cracking a smile he muttered, "There you are..." Meanwhile his body was raising his weapon in the direction of the target before discharging a bright red bolt of pseudo-plasma towards the final opponent. Lowering the weapon Enforcer turned away from the scene and proceeded to exit the building...

Inside a virtual matrix Enforcer stood before a multitude of holographic screens. As he casually typed away, his body was engaging multiple enemy targets. Slowly each one was eliminated as he continued to isolate the GAUSS weapon signature. Cracking a smile he muttered, "There you are..." Meanwhile his body was raising his weapon in the direction of the target before discharging a bright red bolt of pseudo-plasma towards the final opponent. Lowering the weapon Enforcer turned away from the scene and proceeded to exit the building...

(Oh goody, he's on a murder spree, this aught to be fun, Ive got just the interaction for him, well two, and I'll let you choose)

Last edited:
The voice is soon heard again "Alright..." She said as the butterfly soons flys out of Nagato's tail as the colors of the wings soon turn to a cyan as the area soon turns ice cold. A wave of a circle of ice blades appear around Nagato with more ice blades shooting upwards causing a wave of frozen blades to travel outwards from the circle but no ice blades seem to appear where her allies stand while the giant snakes soon get penetrated by a wave of freezing blades and damaging the automatons. "T-That's all I can do..." She said as the butterfly's wings turn back to rainbow and softly lands on the ground.
"Thanks. Whoever you are." Scout said

"Yeah...I still want to find them and stop them." He said. He stands up and draws on the Tome's power to enhance a flame that he creates in his hand. The fire turns white, and then black for a split second before disappearing. Tyson winces in pain as he holds his arm.
"Maybe you shouldn't do that " hunter frowned.

"King?" She laughed. "Are you from another world? Did you come through a portal?"
*Alex looks at her over his shoulder*

"There is no other world, we are one and the same, but you and i are different, for i have a purpose to serve, your just a mere body on a placid island of ignorance"

*Alex disappears with the rose petals*

Dana Zane Dana Zane

"Buffets are great for the appetite. You can sit down and relax, AND you get your own food at your own pace." Robby said.

"Maybe you shouldn't do that " hunter frowned.
He continues to hold his arm in pain, but he already has a look on his face that he's gonna try it again despite it being a bad idea. "You're probably right, but I don't really have a choice. This thing is trying to transfer its strength to me for whatever reason, so I'm trying to adjust myself physically to give me a better chance of surviving." He said. "It might help me unlock some new things I may have had hidden within myself, or atleast enhance what I'm already capable of."

He continues to hold his arm in pain, but he already has a look on his face that he's gonna try it again despite it being a bad idea. "You're probably right, but I don't really have a choice. This thing is trying to transfer its strength to me for whatever reason, so I'm trying to adjust myself physically to give me a better chance of surviving." He said. "It might help me unlock some new things I may have had hidden within myself, or atleast enhance what I'm already capable of."
*Rose petals float past him*

"What a pest, the only thing a pest is good for is to zap them" the sorcerer replied as he charged another bolt of lightning in his hand after hiring scout with a shockwave that sent him flying into the wall The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"What a pest, the only thing a pest is good for is to zap them" the sorcerer replied as he charged another bolt of lightning in his hand after hiring scout with a shockwave that sent him flying into the wall The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Scout jumped off the wall and landed back on the ground. He wasn't giving up. Not this time. "Fuck it." He pulled out his pistol and started firing at the the bots.

Scout jumped off the wall and landed back on the ground. He wasn't giving up. Not this time. "Fuck it." He pulled out his pistol and started firing at the the bots.

The automatons dropped and became motionless "hmph.. guess you will have to die the old fashioned way" the sorcerer replied before sending the bolt of lightning he'd been charging up at the butterfly that interfered earlier before running at scout with a sword appearing in his hand

Musicnotes Musicnotes Dana Zane Dana Zane

In a split second before the electric bolt hit the butterfly, Nagato managed to put herself in the middle to protect it, without any idea why. This left the bolt to strike her in the back, straight through her heart

The automatons dropped and became motionless "hmph.. guess you will have to die the old fashioned way" the sorcerer replied before sending the bolt of lightning he'd been charging up at the butterfly that interfered earlier before running at scout with a sword appearing in his hand

In a split second before the electric bolt hit the butterfly, Nagato managed to put herself in the middle to protect it, without any idea why. This left the bolt to strike her in the back, straight through her heart
(aw I was go na have scout get in the way of the bolt, prove that he really has changed. All well) "No!" Scout yelled. He fired at the sorcerer. "No more! No more killing. These people didn't do anything to hurt you!"

*Alex looks at her over his shoulder*

"There is no other world, we are one and the same, but you and i are different, for i have a purpose to serve, your just a mere body on a placid island of ignorance"

*Alex disappears with the rose petals*
"Hmm OK weird guy" Allyson said.

"It might help but I still don't want to see you get hurt" she said.

Maddy turned and saw the bolt hit Nagato. "No Nagato!" She ran over to try to help her.

(aw I was go na have scout get in the way of the bolt, prove that he really has changed. All well) "No!" Scout yelled. He fired at the sorcerer. "No more! No more killing. These people didn't do anything to hurt you!"

(I thought it was pretty evident since he's doing all of this for Selkie, a fox spirit he's known for only a few days)

The sorcerer managed to dodge all of his bullets, before bringing the sword down on scouts gun

(I thought it was pretty evident since he's doing all of this for Selkie, a fox spirit he's known for only a few days)

The sorcerer managed to dodge all of his bullets, before bringing the sword down on scouts gun
He had to abandon the gun to its fate as he dodged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back