• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Yes a good smile) she lightly nodded for she was still very weak
"Get some rest." He said. "You don't have to give me an answer now." He went to find the Doctor or some other way to travel back in time. To the moment where he told himself where to find the plant.

" I..don't give up. All I want to do is just have some fun is that bad?" Sera said. Misty was watching. "It is when you burn part of city and risk people's lives." She looked at Adam. "I'm sure you can stop her without killing. There are prisons for people like her " Sera shrugged. "It's my fun.. I like to fight. "
Pilot Adam Johnson and YU-3501

The Pilot lowered his rifle and nodded. "Non-lethal? I don't really have a Taser or anything." Adam responded to the mage. "Wait...Can you summon a taser for me...since you have that book of spells?" YU put his chaingun back where It belonged and kept his gaze in the direction of Sera. "Sera, Please lower the weapon, now." The Titan said with a calm tone.

The Pilot lowered his rifle and nodded. "Non-lethal? I don't really have a Taser or anything." Adam responded to the mage. "Wait...Can you summon a taser for me...since you have that book of spells?" YU put his chaingun back where It belonged and kept his gaze in the direction of Sera. "Sera, Please lower the weapon, now." The Titan said with a calm tone.
"Yeah I think so." She flipped through the book and found a spell. A taser appeared next to him. Sera shook her head. "No." She closed her eyes focusing and a large burst of flames surrounded her. She stumbled a bit when the flames vanished but she was dry. "Better.."

"Yeah I think so." She flipped through the book and found a spell. A taser appeared next to him. Sera shook her head. "No." She closed her eyes focusing and a large burst of flames surrounded her. She stumbled a bit when the flames vanished but she was dry. "Better.."

The Pilot picked the Taser up and attached it to his gauntlet. "Sera, Lower the weapon now, Then we can work out some sort of Agreement, Yeah?" Adam asked as he moved forward one step at a time. "We don't have to fight, You know. It would be a shame to lose a possible future hero."

The Pilot picked the Taser up and attached it to his gauntlet. "Sera, Lower the weapon now, Then we can work out some sort of Agreement, Yeah?" Adam asked as he moved forward one step at a time. "We don't have to fight, You know. It would be a shame to lose a possible future hero."
Sera laughed. "Sorry but I'm no hero like my other half. " she creates a small fire orb in her hand. It looked weaker than her previous ones. She tossed it at adam.

Sera laughed. "Sorry but I'm no hero like my other half. " she creates a small fire orb in her hand. It looked weaker than her previous ones. She tossed it at adam.

The Pilot weaved around the slow-moving ball of fire and pointed the taser at the girl. "Please, Stop! You're going to end up killing dozens!" He then realized what she had said about her 'other half'. "Please, stop this now. Look I don't do this because I want to, I do it for my..." He pauses for a short moment and takes a deep breath. "...deceased loved one. This Titan, Used to be hers, and was passed down to me. So please, Can you stop...?"

The Pilot weaved around the slow-moving ball of fire and pointed the taser at the girl. "Please, Stop! You're going to end up killing dozens!" He then realized what she had said about her 'other half'. "Please, stop this now. Look I don't do this because I want to, I do it for my..." He pauses for a short moment and takes a deep breath. "...deceased loved one. This Titan, Used to be hers, and was passed down to me. So please, Can you stop...?"
"boo hoo people die it happens every day. " she said. "Look like I said I'm the one in control there is no way I'm stopping now."

The Pilot frowned behind his mask and fired the taser at the girl, Not that he wanted to or was upset, so they could put an end to this madness.

The Pilot frowned behind his mask and fired the taser at the girl, Not that he wanted to or was upset, so they could put an end to this madness.
Sera got hit, she dropped her sword. "Ahh" suddenly a new voice spoke up from her body as her eyes turned blue. "Stop! You're hurting us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back