• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

And The Falcon and The Winter Soldier!? WTF MARVEL WHY NOT LET ME KNOW EARLIER!))

He face began to turn red as she was blushing "that's not why I was in your bed Master" she replied quietly, but loud enough he could still hear
He looked at her. "Okay." He said not really getting it. "Either way get some rest you're not any use to me if your exhausted." That was his excuse. Truly he was starting to care of her. In a protective sort of way.

He looked at her. "Okay." He said not really getting it. "Either way get some rest you're not any use to me if your exhausted." That was his excuse. Truly he was starting to care of her. In a protective sort of way.

"Yes master, would you like me to treat your bruises first?" She asked

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam ran out of the room and down the hall, Past doctors and nurses. He used to jump-kit to wall run and ran out the front glass doors of the Hospital to be met by who seemed like a Policeman. "Sir, Stand down." The Policeman says as he aims his pistol at Adam. The pilot quickly turns his gaze to his Titan and runs towards it which causes the Policeman to fire a round into Adam's jump-kit with a loud clanging sound.
The Titan's eye lights up blue and It quickly pulls Adam into the cockpit. "YU-Three-Five-Zero-One Online. You have attempted harm to my Pilot, And I cannot accept that. Please Disengage or I will use Lethal Force." The Mech stood up to about a rough twenty-feet tall.
The Policeman slowly lowered his gun as anything could happen to him, So he holstered his firearm.

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam ran out of the room and down the hall, Past doctors and nurses. He used to jump-kit to wall run and ran out the front glass doors of the Hospital to be met by who seemed like a Policeman. "Sir, Stand down." The Policeman says as he aims his pistol at Adam. The pilot quickly turns his gaze to his Titan and runs towards it which causes the Policeman to fire a round into Adam's jump-kit with a loud clanging sound.
The Titan's eye lights up blue and It quickly pulls Adam into the cockpit. "YU-Three-Five-Zero-One Online. You have attempted harm to my Pilot, And I cannot accept that. Please Disengage or I will use Lethal Force." The Mech stood up to about a rough twenty-feet tall.
The Policeman slowly lowered his gun as anything could happen to him, So he holstered his firearm.
In response another titan appeared in front of him. H-3NRY looked at the titan. "Quarry I was just invented based on fictional technology. Pilot Larry there is no logical explanation for another titan to exist in such a short about of time." It said. Larry nodded from inside his pilot seat. "No idea. Sam Ideas?" Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Larry shook his head. "Sir I must ask you to not shoot the law enforcement. Also to stop scaring the Doctor's and patients."

In response another titan appeared in front of him. H-3NRY looked at the titan. "Quarry I was just invented based on fictional technology. Pilot Larry there is no logical explanation for another titan to exist in such a short about of time." It said. Larry nodded from inside his pilot seat. "No idea. Sam Ideas?" Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Larry shook his head. "Sir I must ask you to not shoot the law enforcement. Also to stop scaring the Doctor's and patients."

"well considering there are a few super-powered individuals in this world that can create wormholes/portals to other dimensions, it's possible that our friend here came from another dimension through said gateway " Sam replied

"Well the choice is yours kid" she replied
She soon spots a large power cord that's plugged into the mainframe "Bingo." She said as she positions her scythe's blade near the cord "Besides...They can atleast replace the power cord than having to replace a whole mainframe. Also I doubt the heroes know who I am or what am I." She said as the blue butterfly continues to fly around her.

Last edited:
In response, another titan appeared in front of him. H-3NRY looked at the titan. "Quarry I was just invented based on fictional technology. Pilot Larry there is no logical explanation for another titan to exist in such a short about of time." It said. Larry nodded from inside his pilot seat. "No idea. Sam Ideas?" Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam swallowed hard at the sight of another Titan. He listened to the titan speak, Then Adam began to think of what to say. "What do you mean by works of fiction?" Adam asks as he closes the cockpit hatch, but doesn't move the Titan. "YU, Stand down. Stay cautious. I don't recognize that titan model, but since you've just told me I'm from something about a work of fiction..." The Pilot holsters his HammondP2016 and Readies his R-201 Carbine. "I wasn't trying to scare nobody, I just needed some Medical attention, That's all."
YU lowers his Chaingun and says, "Pilot Unknown. Model Titan Unknown. Serial Number: Unavailable. Pilot Johnson, I believe they are telling the truth about us, As we were swallowed by a fusion portal as we were dropping into an IMC combat zone. The fusion portal could've possibly been one of the IMC's experimental weapons of the sorts."

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam swallowed hard at the sight of another Titan. He listened to the titan speak, Then Adam began to think of what to say. "What do you mean by works of fiction?" Adam asks as he closes the cockpit hatch, but doesn't move the Titan. "YU, Stand down. Stay cautious. I don't recognize that titan model, but since you've just told me I'm from something about a work of fiction..." The Pilot holsters his HammondP2016 and Readies his R-201 Carbine. "I wasn't trying to scare nobody, I just needed some Medical attention, That's all."
YU lowers his Chaingun and says, "Pilot Unknown. Model Titan Unknown. Serial Number: Unavailable. Pilot Johnson, I believe they are telling the truth about us, As we were swallowed by a fusion portal as we were dropping into an IMC combat zone. The fusion portal could've possibly been one of the IMC's experimental weapons of the sorts."
"No IMC here pilot. Until you showed up Henry was the first and only of his kind. Now how about we all step out of the titan's and talk like regular people." Larry said.

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam nodded slowly and hopped out his Titan, But kept his pistol on his hip. The pilot sighed and said, "Sorry meine friend, I'm Adam, Adam Johnson. This here is my Titan YU-3501, Vanguard-class. Here it's the year 2021, Back where I'm from it's 2230." Adam extended a hand towards the other pilot.

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam nodded slowly and hopped out his Titan, But kept his pistol on his hip. The pilot sighed and said, "Sorry meine friend, I'm Adam, Adam Johnson. This here is my Titan YU-3501, Vanguard-class. Here it's the year 2021, Back where I'm from it's 2230." Adam extended a hand towards the other pilot.
"Yeah I know what year it is where you're from." He said. "I also know about the future if your universe. It's on my PC back home. Apex Legends is fun."

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam raises a brow at the remark the pilot had just said to him. After shaking the pilot's hand he says, "Uhh...What? You mean like I'm from a Digital book or something?" YU's blue eye moves towards Adam and seems to stare at him for a period of time.
"Seems to be so Pilot, But, We know so far that most people have powers here, and can be dangerous to us." YU-3501 responded quickly.

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam raises a brow at the remark the pilot had just said to him. After shaking the pilot's hand he says, "Uhh...What? You mean like I'm from a Digital book or something?" YU's blue eye moves towards Adam and seems to stare at him for a period of time.
"Seems to be so Pilot, But, We know so far that most people have powers here, and can be dangerous to us." YU-3501 responded quickly.
"Most of the powered people are nice. And most most of the people here. About 20% of the cities population has powers."

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam nods slowly and turns back to YU and shrugs then turns back to Larry. "So your not a 'real pilot' from where I'm from? Nor, You don't have the Augmentations to pilot one of our titans, But you can pilot yours? Must be difficult with all those buttons and Yokes." Adam said as It began to rain. "At least this place is like Typhon..."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back