• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah, pull some EMP grenades outta my bag and toss em at them?!" *I began to back up, Shadow behind me, into the last hallway*
(The hallways intersect)

The robotic units shut down from the grenade as the group retreated to a different hallway

Sam smiled at the success of the titan
"Hello, Henry." Larry said. "Query: None of my primary weapons seem to be functioning, why is this?" H-3NRY asked. "They havn't been installed yet. We wanted to make sure your software was working." Larry replied. "I see. A most wise desicion."

"Hello, Henry." Larry said. "Query: None of my primary weapons seem to be functioning, why is this?" H-3NRY asked. "They havn't been installed yet. We wanted to make sure your software was working." Larry replied. "I see. A most wise desicion."

(Wouldn't it be funny if Henry, with his bio scanner, scanned Sam and imidiately blurted out her feelings for Larry?)

"Yes it was" Sam replied

Her face got red as he did so "u-uh.... Th-thanks L-Larry" she replied
Larry went off to grab a cookie. Henry looked at her. "You're facial features have become flush, readings indicate a heightened blood flow and increased heart rate. Possible signs of Fever. Query: should I contact the medical authorities?"

Larry went off to grab a cookie. Henry looked at her. "You're facial features have become flush, readings indicate a heightened blood flow and increased heart rate. Possible signs of Fever. Query: should I contact the medical authorities?"

"I'm perfectly fine Henry" she replied

"Ok well see you later then baseball bat dude" she said walking away.
He looked at the bad and tossed it. He wanted keep a low profile. But that part of him that had overcome everything. It was still there. When it came to it. It still pushed him to fight. He dismissed that thought. He was no hero. Just a kid from Boston who once had drams of grandeurm

"Analyzing other possibilities for these irregularities. Scan of your brain indicates high levels of dopamine and norepinephrine. Hypothesis: You are attracted to Pilot Larry." Henry stated.

"Shhhhhhh!" She frantically tried to shush him "don't say it out loud!"

"You will do no such thing" she replied
"That contradicts primary directives. I must provide the Pilot with any information he requires or requests. Solution: Deleting data from system memory. Memory purge complete. Hello Sam. How are you today?"

"That contradicts primary directives. I must provide the Pilot with any information he requires or requests. Solution: Deleting data from system memory. Memory purge complete. Hello Sam. How are you today?"

"Just fine Henry, how are you?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back