• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The prisoners were screaming, and the guards were trying to stop her
Folter soon stops to check on the dagger "How much more souls do I need?" She said as lifts up the blood stained dagger. The guards and what's left of the prisoners see Folter's body start to flicker into a Adult woman with dark blue hair. The scythe in Folter's other hand soon disappears as metal skeletal arms with black vines wrapped around it appears behind her.

Folter soon stops to check on the dagger "How much more souls do I need?" She said as lifts up the blood stained dagger. The guards and what's left of the prisoners see Folter's body start to flicker into a Adult woman with dark blue hair. The scythe in Folter's other hand soon disappears as metal skeletal arms with black vines wrapped around it appears behind her.

The sword said it was good for now

(Sorry, been really busy lately) *I was in shock for a second but understood what was happening after seeing her and I shot the commander multiple times with my M4* "Light em up!"

(Oh sorry, guess I should have been clear, the commander is in the commander center for the facility)

The sword said it was good for now
Folter soon hops out of prison and gets back onto the aerial golem As she does. Her body changes back to normal again "Time to head home to mom~!" she said as the Aerial golem flies back to Eclipse's Apartment.

Folter soon hops out of prison and gets back onto the aerial golem As she does. Her body changes back to normal again "Time to head home to mom~!" she said as the Aerial golem flies back to Eclipse's Apartment.

Eclipse was still asleep on the couch

"So...What's next?" Folter said as she looks at the dagger.

The sword pulled Folter to Eclipse's room, where she saw the bed made of souls, like it was a water balloon and the sword said "put her on the bed" before it took a place by the bed which seemed to be fitted for it and she saw the soul bed inflate a little

The sword pulled Folter to Eclipse's room, where she saw the bed made of souls, like it was a water balloon and the sword said "put her on the bed" before it took a place by the bed which seemed to be fitted for it and she saw the soul bed inflate a little
"Alright. Alright." Folter said as she walks over to Eclipse and picks her up bridal style "Well this is...awkward." Folter said embarrassed as she carries Eclipse to the bed and sets her down "There...I hope Mom will be okay..." she said.

Alex heard Cecilia groan as her hand went up towards the turrets, where one began to act eradically before targeting and shooting at the other turrets

Musicnotes Musicnotes IIShadyAnubisII IIShadyAnubisII
(Sorry, been really busy lately) *I was in shock for a second but understood what was happening after seeing her and I shot the commander multiple times with my M4* "Light em up!"
"OK so she.can control the turrets, now that's handy " Alex said

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral, he does not like to be classified as a Hero or Villain. He is just a human with ambitions that might be good or bad

name: Lewis Valentine

Code name:
roter Drache

Appearance
: 1605101800155.png

Powers/abilities: His powers consist of power rocket wings that can propulse the person at a maximum of speed of Mach 1, and they are also capable of using them as spears for offense purposes, and changing them of direction in mid air or in ground. They have a silver look and a reddish tone inside of the propulsion of the wing, also they emit a somewhat red fire. (All of this is inspire by the monster Valstrax from monster hunter Ultimate. I will put a reference photo and a gameplay video)

1605104946815.png

Weaknesses: The weakness of this power is that the propulsion is gain by breathing, so that meaning that he needs to have to wait a second or knowing of to breath at the same time as attacking, or even flying, but when this happens it's painful to the user. And even when the propulsion fuel is depleted he needs to wait and refuel with air so he can make again fuel for his wings, in this process if he is attacked while this happen, he will combust and have a lot of damage to himself.

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral, he does not like to be classified as a Hero or Villain. He is just a human with ambitions that might be good or bad

name: Lewis Valentine

Code name:
roter Drache

Appearance
: View attachment 805591

Powers/abilities: His powers consist of power rocket wings that can propulse the person at a maximum of speed of Mach 1, and they are also capable of using them as spears for offense purposes, and changing them of direction in mid air or in ground. They have a silver look and a reddish tone inside of the propulsion of the wing, also they emit a somewhat red fire. (All of this is inspire by the monster Valstrax from monster hunter Ultimate. I will put a reference photo and a gameplay video)

View attachment 805608

Weaknesses: The weakness of this power is that the propulsion is gain by breathing, so that meaning that he needs to have to wait a second or knowing of to breath at the same time as attacking, or even flying, but when this happens it's painful to the user. And even when the propulsion fuel is depleted he needs to wait and refuel with air so he can make again fuel for his wings, in this process if he is attacked while this happen, he will combust and have a lot of damage to himself.
(please put the character sheet here)

"Alright. Alright." Folter said as she walks over to Eclipse and picks her up bridal style "Well this is...awkward." Folter said embarrassed as she carries Eclipse to the bed and sets her down "There...I hope Mom will be okay..." she said.

"Are you ok sweetie?" Eclipse asked as she opened her eyes to look at Folter

"Are you ok sweetie?" Eclipse asked as she opened her eyes to look at Folter
Folter sighed in relief "I'm alright...I had a talk with Nagato. I know you trying to teach me to be good...But doesn't mean you have to stop harvesting souls especially if you have to prevent yourself from shutting down." she said as she frowns.

Folter sighed in relief "I'm alright...I had a talk with Nagato. I know you trying to teach me to be good...But doesn't mean you have to stop harvesting souls especially if you have to prevent yourself from shutting down." she said as she frowns.

She chuckled and lightly patted her head "your so sweet" she smiled

Last edited:
Leo gets off the bus and looks around as he just moved into the city with his family. They walk around but with Leo in the front as he is the only one that can speak and read English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back