• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Once they're outside the garden, they can still fill a bit of the effects from the three leaves and petals that Hunter had, but the strange feeling of something being off about them was gone.

"So....these symbols were placed throughout the garden. I think I'm starting to get a clearer picture of what happened." Tyson said.
"Yeah that's good." She nods. "We should put the remaining of these plants away."

"Yeah that's good." She nods. "We should put the remaining of these plants away."
"Yeah. We need to find somewhere safe that we can put them." Tyson said. Suddenly, they both get the feeling that they're being watched despite the fact that the few guards that are around are talking to each other while no one else seems to be there. "Let's go inside. I have a feeling it's not safe here."

"Yeah. We need to find somewhere safe that we can put them." Tyson said. Suddenly, they both get the feeling that they're being watched despite the fact that the few guards that are around are talking to each other while no one else seems to be there. "Let's go inside. I have a feeling it's not safe here."
Hunter looks around. "I agree."

Hunter looks around. "I agree."
They go back inside the palace. Tyson heads to the throne room. He holds up the plants with the symbols on them. "Is there a place where we can store these?"

"Yes. I can have them stored for you." Kiva said. She then notices the symbols. "Why are those symbols on them?"

"You know about this symbol?" He asks.

She nods. "All of the royal families have access to them. They're delivered to us by the sages of Queen Bassette's kingdom. Those sages are entrusted with creating those symbols and safely handling them as their robes are enchanted with a sacred spell that protects them from the effects. At least that's what we've been told. You'd have to talk to her if you need more details."

"Understandable. How do we get to her?" Tyson asks.

Kiva gets up and hands him a specialized portal scroll. "This scroll can take you to the Throne Room of any of the five kingdoms in our Interdimensional Union as well as the Union Council Meeting Room. I've already informed the other members that you two have been cleared to travel to these places because you're investigating my husband's death. Please be careful and do not lose this. We cannot afford for it to fall into sinister hands."

Tyson takes the scroll. "Thank you. Also, there are a few things that I need prepared while we're gone. Can you provide them?"

"It depends on what they are." She answers.

"I need around 30 plants with these symbols on them from the garden as well as security footage of the garden from the night that the murder happened." He said.

"While I can have my gardeners provide the plants, I'm afraid something happened to the cameras. A few detectives had also requested that footage, but when we looked back at it, all of the cameras go blank. Even the ones that weren't focused in the garden." Kiva said as she frowns.

"Hmmm...how long were the cameras like that?" He asks.

"From about 12:45 to 6:15AM." She answered.

"I see." Tyson folds his arms as he thinks. "Okay. I'll take 12 hours of footage from all the cameras prior to when they got messed up."

"Not sure where you're going with this, but if it helps, then so be it. It'll take some time though. Two hours at the most." She said.

"That'll work." He replied. Then, he uses the scroll to open up a portal to Bassette's palace throne room. "We'll be back."

Eris nods. "Absolutely. I've been able to get so much done because of it. I got to clean my motorcycle. Do some redecorating. Buy some more crowns and tiaras. Lots of things."

"Well miss cliche, don't waste the time on crowns and tiaras" she replied

They go back inside the palace. Tyson heads to the throne room. He holds up the plants with the symbols on them. "Is there a place where we can store these?"

"Yes. I can have them stored for you." Kiva said. She then notices the symbols. "Why are those symbols on them?"

"You know about this symbol?" He asks.

She nods. "All of the royal families have access to them. They're delivered to us by the sages of Queen Bassette's kingdom. Those sages are entrusted with creating those symbols and safely handling them as their robes are enchanted with a sacred spell that protects them from the effects. At least that's what we've been told. You'd have to talk to her if you need more details."

"Understandable. How do we get to her?" Tyson asks.

Kiva gets up and hands him a specialized portal scroll. "This scroll can take you to the Throne Room of any of the five kingdoms in our Interdimensional Union as well as the Union Council Meeting Room. I've already informed the other members that you two have been cleared to travel to these places because you're investigating my husband's death. Please be careful and do not lose this. We cannot afford for it to fall into sinister hands."

Tyson takes the scroll. "Thank you. Also, there are a few things that I need prepared while we're gone. Can you provide them?"

"It depends on what they are." She answers.

"I need around 30 plants with these symbols on them from the garden as well as security footage of the garden from the night that the murder happened." He said.

"While I can have my gardeners provide the plants, I'm afraid something happened to the cameras. A few detectives had also requested that footage, but when we looked back at it, all of the cameras go blank. Even the ones that weren't focused in the garden." Kiva said as she frowns.

"Hmmm...how long were the cameras like that?" He asks.

"From about 12:45 to 6:15AM." She answered.

"I see." Tyson folds his arms as he thinks. "Okay. I'll take 12 hours of footage from all the cameras prior to when they got messed up."

"Not sure where you're going with this, but if it helps, then so be it. It'll take some time though. Two hours at the most." She said.

"That'll work." He replied. Then, he uses the scroll to open up a portal to Bassette's palace throne room. "We'll be back."
Hunter listened before following Tyson into the portal

The room was luxurious, much like the one in Kiva's palace, except it was green. A lady with a spiked crown on her head looks at them. "I take it you're the fugitive detective and his pestering partner?"

"That must make you Queen Bassette." Tyson said.

"You'd be correct. I'll spare you the time and tell you all the answers to the questions that all the other detectives like to ask. I was asleep in my room when the murder happened. I didn't have anything to do with it. The guards and security videos can vouch for me." Bassette said.

Tyson takes out a leaf with the mental relaxer symbol. "What about this?"

Bassette looks surprised. "That symbol. Where did you find that?"

"We found it in the garden. Lots of them. Enough to affect the whole area." Tyson said.

"But why? You're not supposed to have more than five close to each other." She wondered.

"That's what we're trying to do." He said.

The room was luxurious, much like the one in Kiva's palace, except it was green. A lady with a spiked crown on her head looks at them. "I take it you're the fugitive detective and his pestering partner?"

"That must make you Queen Bassette." Tyson said.

"You'd be correct. I'll spare you the time and tell you all the answers to the questions that all the other detectives like to ask. I was asleep in my room when the murder happened. I didn't have anything to do with it. The guards and security videos can vouch for me." Bassette said.

Tyson takes out a leaf with the mental relaxer symbol. "What about this?"

Bassette looks surprised. "That symbol. Where did you find that?"

"We found it in the garden. Lots of them. Enough to affect the whole area." Tyson said.

"But why? You're not supposed to have more than five close to each other." She wondered.

"That's what we're trying to do." He said.
"We're trying to figure that part out." She said

"We're trying to figure that part out." She said
"We were told that your sages make these symbols and then they get sent to the other kingdoms. We'd like to have a word with them." Tyson said.

"Fine, but I'll call them here and have myself and my soldiers oversee the meeting. You are a criminal after all." Bassette said.

"Fine with me." Tyson said.

"We were told that your sages make these symbols and then they get sent to the other kingdoms. We'd like to have a word with them." Tyson said.

"Fine, but I'll call them here and have myself and my soldiers oversee the meeting. You are a criminal after all." Bassette said.

"Fine with me." Tyson said.
"Makes sense " hunter nods at the mention of the soldiers

Hunter sits down and waits silently
One of the sages soon arrives and takes a knee. "Have you called to request more mental relaxers, my queen?"

Bassette shakes her head. "Not yet, Elder Sage. These two have questions for you."

The sage looks at them. He was an old man, but did not look like it. "Ah, yes. How may I help you?"

Tyson shows him the leaf. "A bunch of these symbols are littered across the garden in Desaphiko's Royal Palace. We heard you and other sages make them here and distribute them to the other kingdoms."

"That is correct, but I assure you we create these without malicious intent." The Elder Sage replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back