• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson looks back at Hunter and smiles. Then, he turns his attention to Kiva.

"How much time do I have?" He asks.

"Twenty-four hours." She answered.

"Wait, so you're going to let a fugitive set to be executed tomorrow handle the case of King Ja'kari's death?" Jacques asked as he was surprised by this. "I don't mean to question you, your highness. I admit that he's come a long way since the days of his dimension hopping and crime sprees involving dark magic, but how can you expect him to figure everything out in a day? He's a bounty hunter. We have actual detectives that can handle this."

"Can they, Jacques? If that were the case, then explain to me why EVERY detective that has tried to uncover the truth in this case has been killed. We need more than just a sleuth. We need someone that can hold their own. Truth be told, I tried to hold off calling upon Tyson for this because I knew he'd want to avenge my husband and that would put a massive target on his back. However, when I found out about the union wanting to execute him, I had no choice. This was the only way I could buy him time and give him a chance to clear his name completely." Kiva explained.

"Don't worry. I'll figure out who's responsible." Tyson said.
"Hmm well if we only have 24 hours then we better start now. We should start where the scene of the crime happened. When the kill was killed." Hunter said.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

There was an uproar in the audience as the bidding started, it took forever but the egg was finally won and Jenny and Livia snuck behind the buyer as he prepared to leave with his bounty, the Archon had followed as well, becoming a dark Archon to sneak up on the buyer
Livia went to make a bubble around the egg as she went to get it.

"Hmm well if we only have 24 hours then we better start now. We should start where the scene of the crime happened. When the kill was killed." Hunter said.
"She has a point." Tyson said. "We'll also need info on the other union members. As much as you can give us."

"Very well. Come with me." Kiva said. She gets up from her throne and takes them to a garden. "It was here. One of the gardeners found his corpse at about 5:30 the morning of his death. The autopsy showed that he was stabbed in the back of the head and been dead since around 4AM." She takes out a sheet of paper and hands it to them. "I've been making note of what the detectives have found during their investigations. It isn't much, but hopefully it'll help."

"She has a point." Tyson said. "We'll also need info on the other union members. As much as you can give us."

"Very well. Come with me." Kiva said. She gets up from her throne and takes them to a garden. "It was here. One of the gardeners found his corpse at about 5:30 the morning of his death. The autopsy showed that he was stabbed in the back of the head and been dead since around 4AM." She takes out a sheet of paper and hands it to them. "I've been making note of what the detectives have found during their investigations. It isn't much, but hopefully it'll help."
"Thank you." She said taking the paper.

Livia went to make a bubble around the egg as she went to get it.

Before anything could happen, alarms started going off as Livia and Jenny were discovered, the guy with the egg took off running as others showed up to capture the girls

Before anything could happen, alarms started going off as Livia and Jenny were discovered, the guy with the egg took off running as others showed up to capture the girls
"We got to go after him!"Livia shouted. Her eyes turn red and sera spoke. "Let me take care of goons " Livia spoke. "No sera, I got this" water covered one of her hands and fire on the other.

"We got to go after him!"Livia shouted. Her eyes turn red and sera spoke. "Let me take care of goons " Livia spoke. "No sera, I got this" water covered one of her hands and fire on the other.

"Archon give me a lift then help Livia" Jenny ordered and the Archon picked her up and threw her like a missile at the guy with the egg, before turning around and shielding Livia from the gunfire the others had started shooting

"Archon give me a lift then help Livia" Jenny ordered and the Archon picked her up and threw her like a missile at the guy with the egg, before turning around and shielding Livia from the gunfire the others had started shooting
"Thanks Archon." Livia said and sent fire balls and water orbs at the gun men.

"Thanks Archon." Livia said and sent fire balls and water orbs at the gun men.

The Archon then hit them with psionic lightning, causing them all tremendous pain before they passed out, Jenny came running up too them "alright time to go" she stated and ran passed them, egg in hand

"No I haven't " she said
"Well, basically they got a conveyor belt and you grab the sushi from it." He replied.
Ivy nodded reluctantly. "I mean... if you say so..." She held out her arm, an audible click coming from it. "Police did this. That's just the beginning. There was a lot of brutality. They didn't even have a warrant. Well, they claimed one of them did, but I don't think anyone found it. I believe there's corruption in the police force. I need a lawyer."
"Well then I'm your guy." He said with a sip of his coffee "Come on in."

(What did I miss? Birthday was on Friday and was busy getting things ready for yesterday's dinner. Then I got drunk on 10 year old wine and went to bed early.)

"Thank you." She said taking the paper.
"If you need anything else, I'll be in my throne room." Kiva said before walking off.

Tyson nods and then looks at the note. "The weapon seems to have been a basic hunting knife. The killer managed to sneak into the garden at an unknown time and waited there for the King to show up. Every four hours, the gardeners walk through the garden to check on the plants. They last saw King Ja'kari alive during their check at 1AM. None of them were able to spot the killer or anything out of the ordinary at the time. When they went back at 5, they said something had felt off about the garden despite things looking like they normally do. Eventually, one of them ended up finding the body."

"If you need anything else, I'll be in my throne room." Kiva said before walking off.

Tyson nods and then looks at the note. "The weapon seems to have been a basic hunting knife. The killer managed to sneak into the garden at an unknown time and waited there for the King to show up. Every four hours, the gardeners walk through the garden to check on the plants. They last saw King Ja'kari alive during their check at 1AM. None of them were able to spot the killer or anything out of the ordinary at the time. When they went back at 5, they said something had felt off about the garden despite things looking like they normally do. Eventually, one of them ended up finding the body."
"Hmm who could have want the king dead?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back