• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hm? Did you hear that? Oops. I guess a bit of my secret's out." Akane says as she holds up her bracelet with two of the three lights on. "I'm not quite like the others participating in this game."
"Your prize is life." Jace said. "And getting it means what? Killing hunter?"

"Your prize is life." Jace said. "And getting it means what? Killing hunter?"
"Eh?" Akane says confused. "No noooo. Hunter's not one of the targets for this trial, plus this trial forbids me from doing so. Besides. Even if the time does run out, I'll just get a new trial to try and win. Once I do, I win the game! Oh, and my prize being life is...right...with an asterisk." She holds her hand out. "Go ahead. Come and touch my hand."

"Eh?" Akane says confused. "No noooo. Hunter's not one of the targets for this trial, plus this trial forbids me from doing so. Besides. Even if the time does run out, I'll just get a new trial to try and win. Once I do, I win the game! Oh, and my prize being life is...right...with an asterisk." She holds her hand out. "Go ahead. Come and touch my hand."
"I don't trust your hand." He said. He poked it anyway ready for anything.

"I see. You're what? An apparition. Ghostly?"
Akane shrugs. "For lack of better words, sure. This body is a preview of what my body will be like when I finish my trials. I won't just be a wandering spirit anymore. I'll have an actual body that can alternate between flesh and spirit. It'll play to my strengths perfectly." She says as a smirk grows on her face. "And then I won't just be able to have my revenge on Tyson, I'll be able to do whatever I want. Finally, the perfect combination of offense and defense. I'll be unstoppable!"

Akane shrugs. "For lack of better words, sure. This body is a preview of what my body will be like when I finish my trials. I won't just be a wandering spirit anymore. I'll have an actual body that can alternate between flesh and spirit. It'll play to my strengths perfectly." She says as a smirk grows on her face. "And then I won't just be able to have my revenge on Tyson, I'll be able to do whatever I want. Finally, the perfect combination of offense and defense. I'll be unstoppable!"
"What do you have against Tyson?" He asked

Akane gasps. "Really!? You'd do that!? .........why?"
"Well. I have two things I can do to wandering spirits. I can give you new life or I can exercise you. I'd prefer to do the former because the last time I preferred an exercism I burned a hole in a wooden floor." He said.

"Well. I have two things I can do to wandering spirits. I can give you new life or I can exercise you. I'd prefer to do the former because the last time I preferred an exercism I burned a hole in a wooden floor." He said.
"Wow. You're a vandalizer? Daaaang." She said. "Either way, as nice as your generous offer is....I decline. Hehehehe."

There was a large clap of lightning an space tore open depositing a black man onto the road in a smoking heap. The tear closed immediately after him causing him to look back at it only to be distracted and look around I'm awe and wonder.
Alyson looked out the window. " Hmm haven't seen the sky do that in awhile" she said seeing the tear in the sky.

Alyson looked out the window. " Hmm haven't seen the sky do that in awhile" she said seeing the tear in the sky.
"It is rather uncommon." A familiar voice said from behind her. A few feet away stood Dru his normally bright eyes dim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back