• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay Livia your turn. Right foot green." She said. Livia nods doing so. After a few rounds eris,Jenny, livia, James and Allyson were on the board and starting to get twisted up. Diana took over as spinner. "Eris it's your turn right hand yellow." LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Okay. I'll try." She said. Even with her flexibility, it was still difficult for her to maneuver her body enough for her hand to land. Fortunately, she succeeds and takes a deep breath. "Got it."

He takes a bow. "That would be me. I'm surprised he was careless enough to let it be taken from him. Oh well, more fun for me."
"Okay game master,quick question do you know where akane went?" She asked as she looked around. She let her guard down once and got the hell bow taken away she wasn't going to have it happen again with the quiver.

Dragunov Dragunov

A special connection began to form between Eclipse and Joey, aka Makoto.

Sadly all part of Mephisto's plan.

Last edited:
"Okay game master,quick question do you know where akane went?" She asked as she looked around. She let her guard down once and got the hell bow taken away she wasn't going to have it happen again with the quiver.
"Akane? Probably skipping levels and going directly for hunting down one of those targets. You should know who they are by now. Of course, since you're here, you no longer qualify as one of them. However, breaking into my game does not come without consequences." He said.

"Akane? Probably skipping levels and going directly for hunting down one of those targets. You should know who they are by now. Of course, since you're here, you no longer qualify as one of them. However, breaking into my game does not come without consequences." He said.
"Targets.. must be everyone who received a note." Hunter said. "I'll just leave " she said heading for the door

"Targets.. must be everyone who received a note." Hunter said. "I'll just leave " she said heading for the door
"Be sure to say hi to Tyson's corpse for me. I'll be waiting for you to return here to take his place. Of course, you don't have to. This is your chance to walk away and save yourself. All it will cost is Tyson's life and one member of your family's. A truly small price to pay I'd say." He said, not making an effort to chase after her.

"Be sure to say hi to Tyson's corpse for me. I'll be waiting for you to return here to take his place. Of course, you don't have to. This is your chance to walk away and save yourself. All it will cost is Tyson's life and one member of your family's. A truly small price to pay I'd say." He said, not making an effort to chase after her.
She sighed. "Not them." She stopped and glared. ",I'm not letting you kill them. My family may be chaotic, evil, horrible people but they still are my family."she walked back over."I'll take his place"

She sighed. "Not them." She stopped and glared. ",I'm not letting you kill them. My family may be chaotic, evil, horrible people but they still are my family."she walked back over."I'll take his place"
He smirks. "Wonderful. Take this bracelet and put it on." He hands her a black and white bracelet. "As for your family, I'm not the one you have to worry about killing them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back