• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She walked past Maddy towards the hole they entered "Vir Aak ma." She said as the brick walls of the sewer rebuilt themselves to cut off the chasing thugs from them "From here, we will... go somewhere." She said

He just tilted his head "Um... well... yeah... but my genes make it difficult for me to be attracted to anyone." He said

"I know the feeling" she sighed

She walked past Maddy towards the hole they entered "Vir Aak ma." She said as the brick walls of the sewer rebuilt themselves to cut off the chasing thugs from them "From here, we will... go somewhere." She said

He just tilted his head "Um... well... yeah... but my genes make it difficult for me to be attracted to anyone." He said
"How are you doing that? Do you got magic or something?" She said seeing the bricks move. "Well where is this somewhere"

"yeah that will happen from time to time. Livia has two spirits living in her body thanks to the necklace she wears" Allyson said. Livia's eyes change to blue and a new voice spoke. "Hello. Sorry for the confusion. " Livia's eyes change back to normal. "Yeah sorry about that. Marina and sera take a bit to get use to"
Eris looks intrigued. "Ohhhhhh okay. That's cool. I'll get used to it...I think."

"yeah that will happen from time to time. Livia has two spirits living in her body thanks to the necklace she wears" Allyson said. Livia's eyes change to blue and a new voice spoke. "Hello. Sorry for the confusion. " Livia's eyes change back to normal. "Yeah sorry about that. Marina and sera take a bit to get use to"

"And I love her anyway" James smiled and kissed her

"I know the feeling" she sighed
"Right. I do have to prepare for a meeting tomorrow." He said with a yawn.
"How are you doing that? Do you got magic or something?" She said seeing the bricks move. "Well where is this somewhere"
"I... don't know." She said "I lost a bunch of my memories but I remember knowing magic spells. I used to be human but I think a witch made me this way."

"I... don't know." She said "I lost a bunch of my memories but I remember knowing magic spells. I used to be human but I think a witch made me this way."
"Okay then. Well lead the way before the thugs get through that brick" she said.

"Guess ill just go back to sleep, I'm still very tired" she yawned as well

"Okay then. Well lead the way before the thugs get through that brick" she said.
"They won't." She said. Maddy noticed the bricks made it look in a way that was natural. The thugs wouldn't notice at all. "This way." She says as she begins walking
"Guess ill just go back to sleep, I'm still very tired" she yawned as well
"It is late." He said with a yawn "I'm too tired to go back home." He sends a text to Eris LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix "Hey Eris, can I sleep here?"

"They won't." She said. Maddy noticed the bricks made it look in a way that was natural. The thugs wouldn't notice at all. "This way." She says as she begins walking

"It is late." He said with a yawn "I'm too tired to go back home." He sends a text to Eris LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix "Hey Eris, can I sleep here?"
Eris sees the text and replies.
'Of course. I don't mind."

Maddy nods and continued following.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back