• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"How's Peter doing?" He asked as he put two marshmallows on his.
"He's doing pretty well. Changing for the better and whatnot. I think that angry speech I gave him when I was being controlled by that symbiote sparked something." She said. "In hindsight, maybe it was what he needed....maybe it was what we both needed."

"He's doing pretty well. Changing for the better and whatnot. I think that angry speech I gave him when I was being controlled by that symbiote sparked something." She said. "In hindsight, maybe it was what he needed....maybe it was what we both needed."
"The symbiote brings out the worse of us, our inner demons... best way to fight the symbiote is to fight your demons." He replied "Perhaps that symbiote did more good than harm... as odd as it is to say."

"The symbiote brings out the worse of us, our inner demons... best way to fight the symbiote is to fight your demons." He replied "Perhaps that symbiote did more good than harm... as odd as it is to say."
"It got him to fight, and I'm proud of him for that. Even though I still have nightmares about it sometimes, the end justifies the means." She said.

"A truly frightening concept." He said as he looked at the marshmallow to see how burnt it was Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Eclipse stirred while on the couch, still remaining asleep
"Indeed. One I don't like to think about often.....because of what happened, I think it's my fault that you and Maddy aren't together right now." She says before looking at the marshmallows. "Oh she's good. Like better than a campfire good."

"Indeed. One I don't like to think about often.....because of what happened, I think it's my fault that you and Maddy aren't together right now." She says before looking at the marshmallows. "Oh she's good. Like better than a campfire good."

She was laying in a way to where her back was facing everyone, which also meant her tail and wings were much more visible

She was laying in a way to where her back was facing everyone, which also meant her tail and wings were much more visible
"Never seen a tail like that before." Makoto replied

He shrugged "No idea. Is anyone else home?"
Eris shakes her head. "Not unless Peter's in bed asleep or something. We're the only ones here. The hero house next door on the other hand, there's a good chance at least two or three people are there. I'm not sure who though."

Eris shakes her head. "Not unless Peter's in bed asleep or something. We're the only ones here. The hero house next door on the other hand, there's a good chance at least two or three people are there. I'm not sure who though."

(There are still poeple in the hero house)

Eclipse was still sleeping on the couch, mumbling a couple words in her sleep

He ate the marshmallow and put some new ones on the stick "Who's at the hero house?"
"Think you might know who?" She asked
"Well... I think... Makoto Takanuchi knows something." She said. Maddy suddenly saw Jacob and Susan turn their heads towards her.

He ate the marshmallow and put some new ones on the stick "Who's at the hero house?"

"Well... I think... Makoto Takanuchi knows something." She said. Maddy suddenly saw Jacob and Susan turn their heads towards her.

Her tail ended up grabbing the marshmallow off the stick before moving it to her mouth and she ate it

Eris eats the marshmallows on her stick as well. Then, she stands up and walks to the front door. "I could go over there and find out. Want me to bring any of them here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back