• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"When the Symbiotes are hurt their hosts get hurt also. These aren't going to... Kill anyone right"
"Hmm..." He threw the flashbangs into the portal "Maybe you have a point." HE took off his bomb vest and tossed it into a different portal "I still have this though. He held up a bag of gongs "These will still be able to get the symbiotes off at least."

"A little overkill." He said.
"Yeah a bit over kill." She said uncovering her ears.
(Now I feel bad for making this too easy.) "Then... there's the flashbangs... and... Man I think I went a little overboard in terms of preparation." He said
Eris twitches a little and then regains her ability to move. "I have an idea. What if we draw Peater out and incapacitate him? Since he's controlling the symbiotes, would stopping him also stop them?"

Eris twitches a little and then regains her ability to move. "I have an idea. What if we draw Peater out and incapacitate him? Since he's controlling the symbiotes, would stopping him also stop them?"

"Hmm..." He threw the flashbangs into the portal "Maybe you have a point." HE took off his bomb vest and tossed it into a different portal "I still have this though. He held up a bag of gongs "These will still be able to get the symbiotes off at least."
"that is a good idea Eris" Maddy said

Void grabbed Hulk's pants. When Hulk tugged, he found Void to be somehow, heavier than he appears. "You need to calm down."
Heavy as he was Hulk kept trying. Peter was in his suit. "Whoa big guy." He said. "It's alright. We're friends. You remember me right?" He asked hulk looked at him. "Hulk remember bug man. Bug man hulk's friend." He said breathing heavily.

Heavy as he was Hulk kept trying. Peter was in his suit. "Whoa big guy." He said. "It's alright. We're friends. You remember me right?" He asked hulk looked at him. "Hulk remember bug man. Bug man hulk's friend." He said breathing heavily.
"Good, now Hulk, we need your help. Bad people want to hurt Hulk and Hulk's friends. Want to help us smash them good?" Void said

Hulk looked at void. "Hulk will smash anyone who hurt hulk friends!"
Void smirked "Good... because I have something that can help." Void opened a portal and a giant gong fell out "Just hit this when I say so. Because the bad man is making your friends bad against their will. Loud noises will help free them."

Void smirked "Good... because I have something that can help." Void opened a portal and a giant gong fell out "Just hit this when I say so. Because the bad man is making your friends bad against their will. Loud noises will help free them."
He picked up the gong. "Hulk help friends."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back