• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hey quit that. You been nice to him." She said.

Nyx smiled and watched.
Ryder pouted. "Not want Daddy."

Hulk punched Ben and sent him flying. Ben crashed onto the ground and stood up. "Ow... Ribs..." He said. "Okay you wanna play. Let's play." He transformed. "RATH!"

Ryder pouted. "Not want Daddy."

Hulk punched Ben and sent him flying. Ben crashed onto the ground and stood up. "Ow... Ribs..." He said. "Okay you wanna play. Let's play." He transformed. "RATH!"
"Why?" Diana knelt down.

"Do you think he will win?" Nyx asked Peater.

"It's my house." Jace said. "Sculpted and creating by me through magic. Designed to look like... Well it's a bit stupid but the whole castle is designed to be like Hogwarts." He said. "That said we are on an lisland in the ocean. The magic circle keeps all the bad things out."
"I wouldn't call it stupid." Tyson says. "I was gonna guess Angel Island. Good to know this place is protected from evil."

"I wouldn't call it stupid." Tyson says. "I was gonna guess Angel Island. Good to know this place is protected from evil."
"Now then." He said. He sat down and closed his eyes. "The ritual to slow the stem of time involves three promises. First. We never slack or shirk away from what needs to be done. Second we never lose sight of why we need to stem it. And three we accept that we are going to age faster than the rest of the world during our time here."

"Now then." He said. He sat down and closed his eyes. "The ritual to slow the stem of time involves three promises. First. We never slack or shirk away from what needs to be done. Second we never lose sight of why we need to stem it. And three we accept that we are going to age faster than the rest of the world during our time here."
"Sounds good to me." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back