• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Allow me to aid you....
Deadpool doesn't actually like chimichangas.) "Indeed." Strange said "Now quickly. We will need all of X-Force to help."
(Noted) "I'll give it my all Doctor. For the LADIES!" He said heroicly. He appeared next to them about an hour later. "Okay so... I have good news and bad news. Bad news is... Everyone's gone. I can't find them. So sad lots of tears. Good news you still got ME!" He pointed to his chest and puffed it up. "Great." Peter said sarcastically. "Spidey! You're here! Get over here bestie!" He rushed over to do... Something to Peter. No one was really sure. "You're my best friend right behind cable! But I don't think cable returns my feelings!" Peter stepped back. "I don't like you all that much either." He said ready to web Deadpool to the wall at a moment's notice. "Oh come on Spidey. You should enjoy my amazing hilarity and character now before the guy who's playing me fucks up playing me like he has fucked up playing you."

(Noted) "I'll give it my all Doctor. For the LADIES!" He said heroicly. He appeared next to them about an hour later. "Okay so... I have good news and bad news. Bad news is... Everyone's gone. I can't find them. So sad lots of tears. Good news you still got ME!" He pointed to his chest and puffed it up. "Great." Peter said sarcastically. "Spidey! You're here! Get over here bestie!" He rushed over to do... Something to Peter. No one was really sure. "You're my best friend right behind cable! But I don't think cable returns my feelings!" Peter stepped back. "I don't like you all that much either." He said ready to web Deadpool to the wall at a moment's notice. "Oh come on Spidey. You should enjoy my amazing hilarity and character now before the guy who's playing me fucks up playing me like he has fucked up playing you."
( Lol too late. Guess you got homework to do Deadpool Archives – GetComics ) "Wade, I think we have more important matters to handle." Void said as he stepped out of a portal. His jacket seemed... bulky. As if there was something on his body under the jacket. "We got a world to save, right?"

( Lol too late. Guess you got homework to do Deadpool Archives – GetComics ) "Wade, I think we have more important matters to handle." Void said as he stepped out of a portal. His jacket seemed... bulky. As if there was something on his body under the jacket. "We got a world to save, right?"
(you play Deadpool? Plz) "Yeah." Peter said. "Wait... Void... Could you find Joey?"

Peater smiled. "Look at all these heroes. How many of you have I killed on my own world. Most of you I think." He said. "Instead of taking over you. What wasted opportunity. Nyx and I will be the Queen and King of this world now."
"Yes such a wasted opportunity. " nyx smiled as her shadows dragged Maddy into the room. Maddy had a few scrapes that weren't healing cause the wolfsbane was still in her system.

"You can try. My Symbiote will just reattach to you. Besides. What do you even have left? Your friends are uncomfortable with you and you broke your lovers heart."
"I guess you're right..but I didn't want to say those things..or kill..they should know me better." Maddy said. Nyx smirked. "The symbiote had to get its Intel from somewhere. It was in your head, it just said the things you were always thinking and did what you always wanted to do." Nyx had no idea if it was true, she was just guessing.

"I guess you're right..but I didn't want to say those things..or kill..they should know me better." Maddy said. Nyx smirked. "The symbiote had to get its Intel from somewhere. It was in your head, it just said the things you were always thinking and did what you always wanted to do." Nyx had no idea if it was true, she was just guessing.
"I never told the Symbiote about you. It used your memories. It used your thoughts. The ones you keep hidden in the dark." He said.

"I never told the Symbiote about you. It used your memories. It used your thoughts. The ones you keep hidden in the dark." He said.
"I may have thought that stuff about Joey but I love him." Maddy stood up and went to punch peater. "This is for making me kill jeremy" Nyx laughed. "There's got to be apart of you that enjoyed it. You are me after all. Not to mention you were raised to kill."

"I may have thought that stuff about Joey but I love him." Maddy stood up and went to punch peater. "This is for making me kill jeremy" Nyx laughed. "There's got to be apart of you that enjoyed it. You are me after all. Not to mention you were raised to kill."
Somewhere deep down. You enjoyed it." He said. "Killing someone with the same face as the mercenary who attacked you. Who kidnapped and harrased you."

Somewhere deep down. You enjoyed it." He said. "Killing someone with the same face as the mercenary who attacked you. Who kidnapped and harrased you."
"No I don't!" Maddy went over and punched Peater in the face. She looked angry"now shut up. I do not enjoying killing." Nyx chuckled. "Hmm I'm sure we can change that. I'm sure we can find someone to twist around that mind of yours before we have to kill you."

"No I don't!" Maddy went over and punched Peater in the face. She looked angry"now shut up. I do not enjoying killing." Nyx chuckled. "Hmm I'm sure we can change that. I'm sure we can find someone to twist around that mind of yours before we have to kill you."
"Really?" He asked. He suddenly injected her with something. Truth serum. She suddenly felt very relaxed and safe. "truely you got no enjoyment out of killing Jeremy?"

"Really?" He asked. He suddenly injected her with something. Truth serum. She suddenly felt very relaxed and safe. "truely you got no enjoyment out of killing Jeremy?"
"I..well. maybe a very Itty bitty bit" Maddy said looking down and quickly covering her mouth.

"What did you feel when you killed Jeremy." He said.
Maddy frowned. "Mainly saddness, but it might have felt good to do something bad." She covered her mouth again. Nyx laughed. "Guess you are like me after all." Maddy uncovered her mouth. "Maybe I am like you."

Maddy frowned. "Mainly saddness, but it might have felt good to do something bad." She covered her mouth again. Nyx laughed. "Guess you are like me after all." Maddy uncovered her mouth. "Maybe I am like you."
"Now then. One last question. How do you feel about killing Venus."

At the merc's hideout Medic was with Venus just chatting. She had been making great progress and the Mercenaries were all nice to her. "How are you feeling?" Medic asked. He didn't notice the shadow inching closer to her.

"Now then. One last question. How do you feel about killing Venus."

At the merc's hideout Medic was with Venus just chatting. She had been making great progress and the Mercenaries were all nice to her. "How are you feeling?" Medic asked. He didn't notice the shadow inching closer to her.
"I was happy...happy she would finally leave me alone.. happy I can live my life and not be like her..but I still was ashamed with what I did" Maddy admitted.

Venus smiled taking admitted sip of her tea. She enjoyed her chats with medic. "I feel fine"

"I was happy...happy she would finally leave me alone.. happy I can live my life and not be like her..but I still was ashamed with what I did" Maddy admitted.

Venus smiled taking admitted sip of her tea. She enjoyed her chats with medic. "I feel fine"
"And if given the opportunity to kill her again?" He asked.

Suddenly medic was holding his throat. Shadows had wrapped around him and the other mercs.

"And if given the opportunity to kill her again?" He asked.

Suddenly medic was holding his throat. Shadows had wrapped around him and the other mercs.
"I don't know.. as much as I hate her.." she said really unsure

"Oh no." Venus said making vines sprout out from the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back