• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Emily backed up to Haruhi and the others. "Lets do this" she said
Haruhi was completely shocked "This... can't be happening... You're... you're dead." She was shaking in fear. Joey looked at her "You will meet the same fate soon."
Eris stares at the ring.
"For me? Really!? How'd you know about my love of shiny things?" She puts the ring on her middle finger before grabbing the lantern. "Ooooh I have a tiara that would go perfectly with this!" She looks at Thanos. "Uhhhh....thanks. Thanks a lot. Wait, you said something about an oath. What oath?"

Tyson nods.
"Great. You're pretty good at close-range combat."
Eris suddenly lost control of her body as words began to echo through her mind. She found herself unable to resist speaking the words that came to her
"In fearful day
in racing night
With strong hearts full
our souls ignite
When all seems lost
in the war of light
Look to the stars
for hope burns bright"

Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Back in New York, buildings were being torn down by Darkseid's parademons. Searching frantically up and down, digging through the tunnels. Darkseid had appeared with two of the infinity stones. "Leave no survivors, search every corner for the anti-life equation."

Haruhi was completely shocked "This... can't be happening... You're... you're dead." She was shaking in fear. Joey looked at her "You will meet the same fate soon."

Eris suddenly lost control of her body as words began to echo through her mind. She found herself unable to resist speaking the words that came to her
"In fearful day
in racing night
With strong hearts full
our souls ignite
When all seems lost
in the war of light
Look to the stars
for hope burns bright"

Musicnotes Musicnotes Rcticwolf Rcticwolf The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Back in New York, buildings were being torn down by Darkseid's parademons. Searching frantically up and down, digging through the tunnels. Darkseid had appeared with two of the infinity stones. "Leave no survivors, search every corner for the anti-life equation."

(I thought the Scrin already tore down new York city?)

"In fearful day
in racing night
With strong hearts full
our souls ignite
When all seems lost
in the war of light
Look to the stars
for hope burns bright"

Peter put on the blue ring and his suit turned blue. "Let's go kill a god." He called Ben.

(I thought the Scrin already tore down new York city?)
(He's tearing down whatever's left.)
Peter put on the blue ring and his suit turned blue. "Let's go kill a god." He called Ben.
"Not so fast!" Lex Luthor shouted as he appeared with a strange gun "You're gonna need this to kill him. Radion bullets. You only have six shots. I have more Radion if this fails but... let's hope it doesn't come to that."

(He's tearing down whatever's left.)

"Not so fast!" Lex Luthor shouted as he appeared with a strange gun "You're gonna need this to kill him. Radion bullets. You only have six shots. I have more Radion if this fails but... let's hope it doesn't come to that."

(Piles of ruble surrounded by tiberium crystals?)

(Enter their blood stream and expand right?)

(No, intense burning upon contact, begins to mutate the afflicted with the crystal growing out of their body, death follows quickly after, some are very lucky to survive with only minor mutations)

(No, intense burning upon contact, begins to mutate the afflicted with the crystal growing out of their body, death follows quickly after, some are very lucky to survive with only minor mutations)
(I see. Problem is parademons are already mutated. So how would that work? Secondly they live on Apokalips... so I fail to see how the intense burning would affect them.)

(I see. Problem is parademons are already mutated. So how would that work? Secondly they live on Apokalips... so I fail to see how the intense burning would affect them.)

(If they are carbon based they will still due from the crystal as it grows inside their,bodies)

"In fearful day
in racing night
With strong hearts full
our souls ignite
When all seems lost
in the war of light
Look to the stars
for hope burns bright"

Eris finds herself speaking uncontrollably.
"In fearful day
in racing night
With strong hearts full
our souls ignite
When all seems lost
in the war of light
Look to the stars
for hope burns bright"
She looks around, shocked and confused.
"What just happened? Why-how did I say that?" She then looks at Peter. "Hold on, have we made it to New York? Is it time to fight Darkseid?"
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"In fearful day
in racing night
With strong hearts full
our souls ignite
When all seems lost
in the war of light
Look to the stars
for hope burns bright"

Everything that Emily said and did when Joey arrived was a bluff cuz she knew full well the amount of danger she was in.

"Hmm?" James started walking to the room.
In the room was what looked to be a lantern. But it wasn't any color that he knew. It was silver. Next to it was a ring. The Doctor had placed a note next to it. Notes about a rare ring color and hypotheses on what it represented.

Eris finds herself speaking uncontrollably.
"In fearful day
in racing night
With strong hearts full
our souls ignite
When all seems lost
in the war of light
Look to the stars
for hope burns bright"
She looks around, shocked and confused.
"What just happened? Why-how did I say that?" She then looks at Peter. "Hold on, have we made it to New York? Is it time to fight Darkseid?"
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Yes." Peter said.

(If they are carbon based they will still due from the crystal as it grows inside their,bodies)
(These crystals have a source, I assume. Is that correct?)
Darkseid watched as Parademon after Parademon was destroyed by the crystals.
In the room was what looked to be a lantern. But it wasn't any color that he knew. It was silver. Next to it was a ring. The Doctor had placed a note next to it. Notes about a rare ring color and hypotheses on what it represented.
"This will be interesting." James said as he picked up the ring and latnern. He put the ring in his pocket and went back to the main room of the TARDIS. "I think it's time to fight."
Everything that Emily said and did when Joey arrived was a bluff cuz she knew full well the amount of danger she was in.
Jacob slammed his fists together creating a gigantic burst of light blinding everyone. Emily felt arms wrap around her followed by weightlessness. When her vision cleared, she found that she was back at her hideout with Haruhi, Jacob and Susan.

"This will be interesting." James said as he picked up the ring and latnern. He put the ring in his pocket and went back to the main room of the TARDIS. "I think it's time to fight."

Jacob slammed his fists together creating a gigantic burst of light blinding everyone. Emily felt arms wrap around her followed by weightlessness. When her vision cleared, she found that she was back at her hideout with Haruhi, Jacob and Susan.

(Yes)

The Doctor looked at them. "I'll try to provide support from in here." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back