• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She walks over to him. " You really tore those drones to pieces. Nice job. " She frowns when she see that he was upset. "Something the matter?"
Tyson looks down.
"Yeah...I still got hit, which means I could've done better. I SHOULD'VE done better. I can't afford to make those kinds of mistakes."

Tyson sighs.
"You're right, but I feel like I have to be. As proficient as I am with weapons, I shouldn't need to rely on them so heavily. I have to be able to adapt to any situation if I want to succeed."
"Then if you don't want to rely on weapons then let me help you train with out them. " She smiled. "The more you practice the better you will get, its not like you will be perfect on your first try."

"That's fine Ben do what you gotta do." Allyson said. "Hey Maddy think you can ask your mom to help with restoring the plant life to some of these areas?" Maddy sighed. She was still not on good terms with Venus. "Okay" Isanne stood by Jackson. She was glad he was back. She didn't say anything about his plan to absorb the radiation.
He transformed. "Brainstorm!" He called out. "May I use your lab equipment my techno genius friend?" He asked Allyson.

"Then if you don't want to rely on weapons then let me help you train with out them. " She smiled. "The more you practice the better you will get, its not like you will be perfect on your first try."
Tyson looks at her and smiles.
"Good point. Plus it's an added bonus to have a sparring partner."

"Yeah sure feel free to stop by" she said.
He went down. "Hmm. This might be more that Can he handled with this equipment and by one Genius." A flash of green light. "Echo Echo." Echo Echo split into three and then each one transformed in Greymatter, Brainstorm, and Jurryrigg respectively. They all went to the TARDIS to use that equipment instead.

He went down. "Hmm. This might be more that Can he handled with this equipment and by one Genius." A flash of green light. "Echo Echo." Echo Echo split into three and then each one transformed in Greymatter, Brainstorm, and Jurryrigg respectively. They all went to the TARDIS to use that equipment instead.
Allyson kept working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back