• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(The seven deadly sins are in Hell hiding, Forseer, Zhang and Seamus are in New York taking on Darksied's forces.)

The fight was finally over but many of the crystals still covered the earth. The earth will heal but it will take time. For now cities were getting rebuilt and people were coming together in these hard times but a hero's work is never done. Darkseid was still an issue. Allyson was back at home watching her computer doing an analysis of one of the crystals Thor brought back as she spoke on the comm to the Doctor and all who was currently there, including Maddy. "Do you guys think you can work on restoring the ocean? That nuclear blast did a number. I know your still busy dealing with Darkseid but let me know"

Hunter was at the hero house and found Tyson training. She watched.

Near the lake Livia peeked outside. "Looks like it's all over"

The fight was finally over but many of the crystals still covered the earth. The earth will heal but it will take time. For now cities were getting rebuilt and people were coming together in these hard times but a hero's work is never done. Darkseid was still an issue. Allyson was back at home watching her computer doing an analysis of one of the crystals Thor brought back as she spoke on the comm to the Doctor and all who was currently there, including Maddy. "Do you guys think you can work on restoring the ocean? That nuclear blast did a number. I know your still busy dealing with Darkseid but let me know"

Jackson had been revealed to have come back to life. Some outer force saying it wasn't his time. "I can try." He said. "It'll probably put me out of commission but I can absorb the radiation and eventually process it.y Nanites will keep me alive." He said. Ben leaned against the wall. I'd like to say I'll help but I'm building something to help with the fight against Darksied.

Peter was looking for Eris. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Tyson flies through the air, fighting a bunch of drones without his bow and arrows or the Tome of Hope. His hands are flaming talons that he's using to slice through the drones.
Jackson had been revealed to have come back to life. Some outer force saying it wasn't his time. "I can try." He said. "It'll probably put me out of commission but I can absorb the radiation and eventually process it.y Nanites will keep me alive." He said. Ben leaned against the wall. I'd like to say I'll help but I'm building something to help with the fight against Darksied.

Eris is in the TARDIS stretching and getting ready for the confrontation with Darkseid.

Tyson flies through the air, fighting a bunch of drones without his bow and arrows or the Tome of Hope. His hands are flaming talons that he's using to slice through the drones.

Eris is in the TARDIS stretching and getting ready for the confrontation with Darkseid.
"Eris." He ran and hugged her. "I... We need to talk."

"No... It's just..." He looked down. "It's just. I'm scared. To face Darksied... He's stronger than all of us combined..."
Eris sighs and hugs Peter. She speaks in a soft tone that's barely above a whisper.
"It's okay. I'm scared as well, but fear is good. It keeps us from getting cocky. Still, even with that fear, I'm not afraid to face him. Even if he is stronger than all of us, I can't let myself believe that we can't stop him. A lot of innocent lives have faith in us. Their hope is still alive, and I'll do anything and everything I can to keep it that way."

Eris sighs and hugs Peter. She speaks in a soft tone that's barely above a whisper.
"It's okay. I'm scared as well, but fear is good. It keeps us from getting cocky. Still, even with that fear, I'm not afraid to face him. Even if he is stronger than all of us, I can't let myself believe that we can't stop him. A lot of innocent lives have faith in us. Their hope is still alive, and I'll do anything and everything I can to keep it that way."
He hugged her back. "Right." He said. He held up the blue ring. "It's all about hope right?" He asked. ( Dragunov Dragunov Eris needs a ring. And so does Jeremy but his would probably be green)

"That's fine Ben do what you gotta do." Allyson said. "Hey Maddy think you can ask your mom to help with restoring the plant life to some of these areas?" Maddy sighed. She was still not on good terms with Venus. "Okay" Isanne stood by Jackson. She was glad he was back. She didn't say anything about his plan to absorb the radiation.

Hunter smiled as she watched him train.

Hunter smiled as she watched him train.
Tyson spots Hunter and smiles as he gives her a quick wave before returning to his training. A couple of turrets come out of the ground and shoot at him as he continues to battle the drones. He gets hit a few times and falls, but he regains his balance and keeps himself from hitting the ground. Frustrated that he was hit, he flies into the air with tremendous force. As he flies by the drones and continues slicing them to pieces, the tailwind picks up said pieces. He then sets his sights on the turrets. First, he flies toward them. Then, he stops and flies upward with less force, throwing the drone scraps at the turrets. Finally, he charges up and spits out a large fireball that incinerates both the turrets and the drone pieces. His breathing is heavy and he seems to still be upset as he lowers himself to the ground.

The crystal revealed to Allyson, something Thor already knew. That the crystal holds a highly potent yet destructive energy

Rebecca showed up at the lake "of course its over, but you were never here to worry about it" she replied

Tyson spots Hunter and smiles as he gives her a quick wave before returning to his training. A couple of turrets come out of the ground and shoot at him as he continues to battle the drones. He gets hit a few times and falls, but he regains his balance and keeps himself from hitting the ground. Frustrated that he was hit, he flies into the air with tremendous force. As he flies by the drones and continues slicing them to pieces, the tailwind picks up said pieces. He then sets his sights on the turrets. First, he flies toward them. Then, he stops and flies upward with less force, throwing the drone scraps at the turrets. Finally, he charges up and spits out a large fireball that incinerates both the turrets and the drone pieces. His breathing is heavy and he seems to still be upset as he lowers himself to the ground.
She walks over to him. " You really tore those drones to pieces. Nice job. " She frowns when she see that he was upset. "Something the matter?"

The crystal revealed to Allyson, something Thor already knew. That the crystal holds a highly potent yet destructive energy

Rebecca showed up at the lake "of course its over, but you were never here to worry about it" she replied
"Hmm interesting." Allyson said to herself. She picked up the crystal carefully.

Livia smiled as she adjusted her glasses. "Hey Rebecca nice to see you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back