• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Eradicator roared as the arrows hit and bounched off its armor, but still melting some of it, before launching a barrage of plasma disks at Tyson, and attempting to step on ben
Tyson quickly sprouts his Phoenix wings and takes flight, narrowly avoiding the plasma disks while flying.

Tyson spots the tracking disks.
"Oh great. These things can follow me too!?"
He flies straight upward and starts spitting fireballs at the disks.
Chromastone raised his arms. Most of the shards bounced off his durable body.

The disks detonated as the Eradicator launched another group of purple disks at Tyson, while launching its barrage of green disks at chromastone

The disks detonated as the Eradicator launched another group of purple disks at Tyson, while launching its barrage of green disposal at chromastone
Tyson flies around the disks and dives towards the Eradicator while they're still chasing him. He starts firing numerous lava arrows at it while he descends.

Tyson flies around the disks and dives towards the Eradicator while they're still chasing him. He starts firing numerous lava arrows at it while he descends.

The Eradicator tanked the arrows before firing another group of disks that nearly hit Tyson in the face as he was too close to it

Tyson gets clipped by two of the disks and loses his balance, barely managing to recover before hitting the ground.

With both threats down, the Eradicator turnes its attention to Thor, who was still drilling apart the meteor and unable to defend himself

"Yeah but how do they plan on taking that away from you?"
"I don't know. The reverse of how they gave them to me?" He said. He sat up. "I wasn't give these powers naturally. Hell I don't think I was born naturally. I've done to tests. Everything about me screams artificial. I was created in a lab probably by those people." He looked at her. "That's why you need to forget me. I'm not a real person. I'm just a thing, I just, albeit unwilling, an experiment. I'm just the product of an experiment. Not a real human."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back