• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hi?" Maddy said not recognizing the voice. "Uh who's this ?"
"Oh just me." it was Y. "Yeah the city has evacuated but the house is fine. Dru really outdid himself.
"You're on the Helicarrier correct. Let Fury know that a big blue box is about to land on his ship."
James looked at Fury "We got an Amazon delivery incoming. Blue box."
Dragunov Dragunov
Emily and Haruhi reach the stronghold that Haruhi was talking about
"So this is the stronghold huh?" Haruhi said as she looked around "I see it's safe from the alien invasion."

"Oh just me." it was Y. "Yeah the city has evacuated but the house is fine. Dru really outdid himself.

"So this is the stronghold huh?" Haruhi said as she looked around "I see it's safe from the alien invasion."
Fury looked at him. "I did not give authority to-" a voice came on over the speakers. "Oh Fury. You think I answer to you? How cute." He said as the TARDIS materialized. "Who do you think-" "Smartest being in the Galaxy. Honestly James is the only one who comes close." He said.

Fury looked at him. "I did not give authority to-" a voice came on over the speakers. "Oh Fury. You think I answer to you? How cute." He said as the TARDIS materialized. "Who do you think-" "Smartest being in the Galaxy. Honestly James is the only one who comes close." He said.
James shrugged "Unless you want to count Detective Chimp."

"Yeah, that's good" Emily replied

"Well yeah its suppose to be a safe space. Hey I got something for lex, is he there?" She asked

"I think we are beginning to lose focus." James said

"He is on the helicarrier but you can use the teleporter here at the house." Y replied

"More like perfect." Haruhi replied
"Ok think you can just have the teleporter locate me here and bring me right to the house and then I use it to go to the helecarrier" she asked

"He is on the helicarrier but you can use the teleporter here at the house." Y replied

"So then." The Doctor said. "Another great way to deal with this is through the use of silicone based life forms. So we want to see about getting Tennyson and maybe Josh. His rock types shouldn't be affected by the crystal's either." He said. "What really worries me is that we don't know if the crystals are ONLY there to kill or something else. I have a hypothesis one I hope is wrong." The Doctor said.

Emily sat the bag down. "So what now? I think that you should try to relax or rest a bit given the circumstances" she said as she sat down in a chair and patted her lap. "Come over here Haruhi and sit down." She said with a smile.

(Alright, whos still here, I need to know if poeple sropped posting, or I stopped getting notifications)

(Alright, whos still here, I need to know if poeple sropped posting, or I stopped getting notifications)
(My internet went out for a while. But I'm here. The Doctor and TARDIS are on the helicarrier. Jackson and James made hazmat suits that can keep the crystal out and the Doctor wants to analyze it. Trying to Put Josh somewhere but having trouble)

(My internet went out for a while. But I'm here. The Doctor and TARDIS are on the helicarrier. Jackson and James made hazmat suits that can keep the crystal out and the Doctor wants to analyze it. Trying to Put Josh somewhere but having trouble)

(I thought they already had suits)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back