• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"R-right." He said. "Um.... I missed you." He said.

"I'll show you. I don't need to carry around six Pokemon at one time. He pressed a button and a holographic screen appeared. He types in a word and pressed a green button. In a small flash of bright light a pokeball appeared in his hand.
"Hey I missed you two, haven't seen you since New Year's. Helps to call once in a while." Ben said.

"That's impressive!" Demy said "You designed this yourself?"
(Ahhh okay, thanks.)
Lazarus stops at the comic store and Eris hops off and walks in.
"Hello? Can anyone point me to the DC comics? Specifically pertaining to the Anti-Life Equation? I'm trying to catch up on my reading and I can't find those books aaaannnnnywhere!" She asks loudly so that it's easier for any workers to hear.
There were two workers who came over "Oh well for that you got quite a handful of stuff." He said "Multiple arcs and what not." Maddy interrupted him "She's just a big Darksied fan. Show us what you got." The worker nodded and began looking through the comics.
"I heard you might be able to help me get to California, I have something I got to do there"she said
"Alright what city?" He asked
Emily steps in front of Haruhi after she fully unloaded the clip, then she stands guard.
Zhang immediately held out one finger and struck Emily in the shoulder, shutting off all function to her right arm. "Your arm is paralyzed for the next ten minutes. My mastery of the martial arts has helped me learn of the many nerve points. Surrender now."

"Hey I missed you two, haven't seen you since New Year's. Helps to call once in a while." Ben said.

There were two workers who came over "Oh well for that you got quite a handful of stuff." He said "Multiple arcs and what not." Maddy interrupted him "She's just a big Darksied fan. Show us what you got." The worker nodded and began looking through the comics.

Zhang immediately held out one finger and struck Emily in the shoulder, shutting off all function to her right arm. "Your arm is paralyzed for the next ten minutes. My mastery of the martial arts has helped me learn of the many nerve points. Surrender now."
"Right.... For me it's been a little... Longer. I'm not your Peter." He said.

"Well. I had help from Allyson and a few tech savvy Pokemon but the basic design was my idea."

"Right.... For me it's been a little... Longer. I'm not your Peter." He said.

"Well. I had help from Allyson and a few tech savvy Pokemon but the basic design was my idea."
"Would you... care to elaborate on that?" Ben asked

"So... isn't this... like the TARDIS?" She asked

"Would you... care to elaborate on that?" Ben asked

"So... isn't this... like the TARDIS?" She asked
Peter explained that he was from another universe. He explained the events that happened in his world. The most significant difference being that Aunt May was alive and he had died.

"Not quite. They aren't all stored in this gauntlet. Their pokeballs and they themselves are all still at the Habitat." He said. "What it does is return the selected Pokemon to their pokeballs and uses the teleporter at the house to teleport the pokeballs to and from my location."

Eris smiles and looks at Maddy.
"I'm glad you came with me. Makes things much easier." She whispers.

Eris smiles and looks at Maddy.
"I'm glad you came with me. Makes things much easier." She whispers.
"Of course. You're a lot like my Eris. Besides, we all owe you heavily for saving our world from Apocalypse." Maddy said
Peter explained that he was from another universe. He explained the events that happened in his world. The most significant difference being that Aunt May was alive and he had died.

"Not quite. They aren't all stored in this gauntlet. Their pokeballs and they themselves are all still at the Habitat." He said. "What it does is return the selected Pokemon to their pokeballs and uses the teleporter at the house to teleport the pokeballs to and from my location."
When Peter finished, Ben sighed "You know... I had a feeling... question is does Aunt May back in your world know?"

"Oh so it's just teleporters." She said with a nod "Before this, why did you only carry 6 pokemon?"

"Of course. You're a lot like my Eris. Besides, we all owe you heavily for saving our world from Apocalypse." Maddy said

When Peter finished, Ben sighed "You know... I had a feeling... question is does Aunt May back in your world know?"

"Oh so it's just teleporters." She said with a nod "Before this, why did you only carry 6 pokemon?"
"About my hero activities. Yeah. I didn't know she knew but... She apparently figured out on month three. Never said anything..."

"Well apart from the fact that pokemon are generally immediately sent to the PC if your party is full and the fact I had gotten used to it." He lifted his shirt slightly. "My belt only had enough room for six."

"I am?" Eris asks curiously. "That's great. I'm living up to my own expectations...I think. When you see her, tell her I'm proud of her. As for Apocalypse, that was definitely a team effort. I'm just glad I got to help out, and now I get to help even more."

"About my hero activities. Yeah. I didn't know she knew but... She apparently figured out on month three. Never said anything..."

"Well apart from the fact that pokemon are generally immediately sent to the PC if your party is full and the fact I had gotten used to it." He lifted his shirt slightly. "My belt only had enough room for six."
He smirked "Not so different on this end. Guess a mirror has small differences." Ben replied

"So... why didn't you just wear more belts?" Demy asked
"I am?" Eris asks curiously. "That's great. I'm living up to my own expectations...I think. When you see her, tell her I'm proud of her. As for Apocalypse, that was definitely a team effort. I'm just glad I got to help out, and now I get to help even more."
(did Eris even show up for that battle? lol)
The workers brought a bunch of volumes. "Lots of stuff about the big guy and the anti-life equation... say you don't think it's real now since the DC world is in our world now... do ya?" The worker asked "I hope not." Maddy replied "It's only a matter of time until Darksied gets the Crime Syndicate... once that happens... Well... we're probably dead meat." The other worker said.

He smirked "Not so different on this end. Guess a mirror has small differences." Ben replied

The workers brought a bunch of volumes. "Lots of stuff about the big guy and the anti-life equation... say you don't think it's real now since the DC world is in our world now... do ya?" The worker asked "I hope not." Maddy replied "It's only a matter of time until Darksied gets the Crime Syndicate... once that happens... Well... we're probably dead meat." The other worker said.
(I honestly don't even remember lol if it was anytime before the whole Legion thing then no because that's when she first came in)
"Relax." Eris said. "Even if the Crime Syndicate were here, they'd just be a other obstacle to overcome. Though you all should probably find somewhere to hide if that does happen."

"Burbank." Maddy answered.

"What now Haruhi? Should we call someone?" Emily asked

"this just in, if your are just joining we have confirmed sightings of at least 2 cosmic events known as wormholes inside our atmosphere. Scientist have yet to determine the purpose of these wormholes, or why they have appeared above D.C. and new York city, and they fear more will appear in the future. We urge citizens not to panic. We... Hold on.... We are getting confirmation of something emerging from the portal over D.C., lets go to the video"

The news then switches to a video of some sort of vehicle or ship emerging from the portal, but as soon as it exits, it drops and makes a crater in the ground, where it seems to deploy legs to stand upright
Screenshot_2020-01-24-07-12-00.png

After the initial drop, more portals appeared all around the world, most appeared over cities, others appeard over the magnetic triangles, which in turn dropped their own ship into the public.

The Titanium would start Glowing and some tech glowed as well, he would be in awe
Adam: Yes, soon this will protect people from car crashes, give them armor , and *it would start to spark* NO don't blow! Don't Blow!
the lab would blow up
and the armor and tech fused with Adam's body

(I honestly don't even remember lol if it was anytime before the whole Legion thing then no because that's when she first came in)
"Relax." Eris said. "Even if the Crime Syndicate were here, they'd just be a other obstacle to overcome. Though you all should probably find somewhere to hide if that does happen."
"I wouldn't think so." One of the workers said "I don't mean to be rude but you saw what happened with Doomsday... The Crime Syndicate would wear you guys like a scarf." He then brought over a large book "Here, this book should help you out, its a big fat DC wiki book. Villains, weaknesses, heroes, and probably help with the Anti-life equation. My bet, it's stuck in a mother box. Everything is a big fat can of worms to open up." Maddy nodded as she began reading through the book.
"What now Haruhi? Should we call someone?" Emily asked
"Maybe a ride out of he-" She was then struck by the couch "You will not leave until I have what I need." Zhang shouted.
"Burbank." Maddy answered.
"Burbank California? Sure, we can get a jet ready immediately. I'll make a few calls to have a limo come by. Where do you need to go to in Burbank?" The thug replied
"this just in, if your are just joining we have confirmed sightings of at least 2 cosmic events known as wormholes inside our atmosphere. Scientist have yet to determine the purpose of these wormholes, or why they have appeared above D.C. and new York city, and they fear more will appear in the future. We urge citizens not to panic. We... Hold on.... We are getting confirmation of something emerging from the portal over D.C., lets go to the video"

The news then switches to a video of some sort of vehicle or ship emerging from the portal, but as soon as it exits, it drops and makes a crater in the ground, where it seems to deploy legs to stand upright
View attachment 671545

After the initial drop, more portals appeared all around the world, most appeared over cities, others appeard over the magnetic triangles, which in turn dropped their own ship into the public.
"Tony!" Captain America shouted The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth "We got a problem!" James came up from the lab in Avengers tower "We got work to do."
Adam would be in the Debris bleeding and knocked out. then suddenly the wounds healed up and Adam woke up as a cyborg
"Hey, you alright?" A Vietnamese man said to Adam. "The blast looks to have been nasty."

"I wouldn't think so." One of the workers said "I don't mean to be rude but you saw what happened with Doomsday... The Crime Syndicate would wear you guys like a scarf." He then brought over a large book "Here, this book should help you out, its a big fat DC wiki book. Villains, weaknesses, heroes, and probably help with the Anti-life equation. My bet, it's stuck in a mother box. Everything is a big fat can of worms to open up." Maddy nodded as she began reading through the book.

"Maybe a ride out of he-" She was then struck by the couch "You will not leave until I have what I need." Zhang shouted.

"Burbank California? Sure, we can get a jet ready immediately. I'll make a few calls to have a limo come by. Where do you need to go to in Burbank?" The thug replied

"Tony!" Captain America shouted The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth "We got a problem!" James came up from the lab in Avengers tower "We got work to do."

"Hey, you alright?" A Vietnamese man said to Adam. "The blast looks to have been nasty."
(not Tomy anymore)

"Yeah." Peter said. "That's true..." He looked up. "So.... Where was she buried?"

"Uh... Cramps up my style. Besides this is more convenient. It has multiple styles."

(not Tomy anymore)
"Yeah." Peter said. "That's true..." He looked up. "So.... Where was she buried?"

"Uh... Cramps up my style. Besides this is more convenient. It has multiple styles."
(Oh, who's Tony then?)

"Where else? Same place I'm buried in your world" He responded (No idea where that would be.)

"Effective. So have we done any research into beating Darksied yet?" Demy asked

(Oh, who's Tony then?)

"Where else? Same place I'm buried in your world" He responded (No idea where that would be.)

"Effective. So have we done any research into beating Darksied yet?" Demy asked
( KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha )

(There's a cemetary in Queens near where Peter and Aunt May live) "Yeah that would make sense." He walked through the house looking around. "So... How am I holding up without Aunt May's famous wheat cakes?" He asked.

"Something about a radion bullet. Jeremy's been speed buying as many comics as he can trying to find info on 'em." He said. He pressed a few buttons on the gauntlet and it turned into a while wristwatch. "Civillians mode. Allyson's idea
"

( KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha )

(There's a cemetary in Queens near where Peter and Aunt May live) "Yeah that would make sense." He walked through the house looking around. "So... How am I holding up without Aunt May's famous wheat cakes?" He asked.

"Something about a radion bullet. Jeremy's been speed buying as many comics as he can trying to find info on 'em." He said. He pressed a few buttons on the gauntlet and it turned into a while wristwatch. "Civillians mode. Allyson's idea
"
Captain America saw the unexpected event from Avengers tower "Tony!" He shouted KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha "Get over here!"

"Simple... I learned the recipe before... well you know." He said

"Perfect... if you had a super suit to hide your identity." Demy said "Did he buy any comics about Darksied?"

Captain America saw the unexpected event from Avengers tower "Tony!" He shouted KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha "Get over here!"

"Simple... I learned the recipe before... well you know." He said

"Perfect... if you had a super suit to hide your identity." Demy said "Did he buy any comics about Darksied?"
"Yeah..." He said. The thought of Aunt May being dead didn't suit his tastes well. "So. Other me got married. Who was his best man?" He asked.

"Almost exclusively about Darksied. Also..." He tapped another button. The watch into.a gaunlet and kept growing and growing until he had a full on super suit. It was a metalic white suit that fit to his form. Full mask included. The pokeball on the chest was a bit cheesy but he probably indulged a bit when it was designed

"Yeah..." He said. The thought of Aunt May being dead didn't suit his tastes well. "So. Other me got married. Who was his best man?" He asked.

"Almost exclusively about Darksied. Also..." He tapped another button. The watch into.a gaunlet and kept growing and growing until he had a full on super suit. It was a metalic white suit that fit to his form. Full mask included. The pokeball on the chest was a bit cheesy but he probably indulged a bit when it was designed
"That Joey fella. It was a double wedding in Italy." He said "You were his best man and he was your best man."

"Now THAT is a super suit." Demy said with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back