• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Just a simple deal. You tell me what you want and I tell you what I want." He said.
"Sounds good to me, I'll be willing to sacrifice anything to be able to have better abilities so I can save more people" she responded. " I'd like super strength, regeneration, electricity manipulation and enhanced speed." She asked

"Sounds good to me, I'll be willing to sacrifice anything to be able to have better abilities so I can save more people" she responded. " I'd like super strength, regeneration, electricity manipulation and enhanced speed." She asked
He nodded. "Alright. And in return... I want you kidnap and bring me the trainer Josh." He said flatly. "So I can kill him."

He nodded. "Alright. And in return... I want you kidnap and bring me the trainer Josh." He said flatly. "So I can kill him."
Emily hesitated before saying "as you wish, I mean I said I was willing to sacrifice anything so that's what I'll do."
" I just have 3 questions, how much time do I have to do it if I except these powers, and what happens if I accept these Powers but don't manage to bring him in in time, and last but not least how do I contact you once I do it?"

Emily hesitated before saying "as you wish, I mean I said I was willing to sacrifice anything so that's what I'll do.
" I just have 3 questions, how much time do I have to do it if I except these powers, and what happens if I accept these Powers but don't manage to bring him in in time, and last but not least how do I contact you once I do it?"
He laughed. "Cold-blooded. I like that. No. I'm not going to kill him. You will kidnap him. And bring him. You have as much time as your need so long as you prioritise it. And make sure he that beautiful Mewtwo with him when you bring him to me. I'll know when you have him."

He laughed. "Cold-blooded. I like that. No. I'm not going to kill him. You will kidnap him. And bring him. You have as much time as your need so long as you prioritise it. And make sure he that beautiful Mewtwo with him when you bring him to me. I'll know when you have him."
"I got it, well then I'll be on my way. Actually can you send me to the entrance of the trail?" She asked

" I know we haven't talked for awhile, so if it's not too much to ask I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee sometime when you're free so we can catch up?" She asked politely

" I know we haven't talked for awhile, so if it's not too much to ask I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee sometime when you're free so we can catch up?" She asked politely
Josh thought for a second. "Yeah okay sounds good." He said. Suddenly she remembered Josh needs to bring Mewtwo.

Josh thought for a second. "Yeah okay sounds good." He said. Suddenly she remembered Josh needs to bring Mewtwo.
"When?" She asked

"I can't think of any way to get him to bring Mewtwo without it sounding/seeming sketchy. This might take a little longer than expected" Emily thought to herself.

"When?" She asked

"I can't think of any way to get him to bring Mewtwo without it sounding/seeming sketchy. This might take a little longer than expected" Emily thought to herself.
"Anytime's good. So long as Mewtwo can come and... Watch you.
. He's still. Less than happy with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back