• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

His foot came in contact with skin that was reaching 500 degrees. "Crystal. Now. If you value your life."
He took off the necklace he wore. It became clear zenonians kept their crystals close. When it was opened there were two crystals, they looked identical. "Choose one carefully."

He took off the necklace he wore. It became clear zenonians kept their crystals close. When it was opened there were two crystals, they looked identical. "Choose one carefully."
"Or counter offer I could beat the shit out of you and take both." Jackson said having no problem with underhanded tactics.

"Or counter offer I could beat the shit out of you and take both." Jackson said having no problem with underhanded tactics.
"No choose since you want it so bad. " he goes to grab his blaster. "why you helping her. She's just a nobody. I needed a pilot and she was an easy target."

"No choose since you want it so bad. " he goes to grab his blaster. "why you helping her. She's just a nobody. I needed a pilot and she was an easy target."
"Easy target? Easy target!?" He headbutt Xero with the force of a sledgehammer. "You think I care that she's a nobody!?" He grabbed Xero's hands and began to crush them. He threw him through the wall and out the bar. He landed next to Issane. She saw Jackson starting toward him. Something in his eyes was worrying. Something primal and angry.

"Easy target? Easy target!?" He headbutt Xero with the force of a sledgehammer. "You think I care that she's a nobody!?" He grabbed Xero's hands and began to crush them. He threw him through the wall and out the bar. He landed next to Issane. She saw Jackson starting toward him. Something in his eyes was worrying. Something primal and angry.
"Xero..Jackson.." She got between them as she saw how angry Jackson was. "Calm down. Chill." Xero spoke. "That kid is crazy bluebell.."

"Xero..Jackson.." She got between them as she saw how angry Jackson was. "Calm down. Chill." Xero spoke. "That kid is crazy bluebell.."
At his use of this "affectionate" nickname, Issane found herself having to physically hold Jackson back. "Don't call her that!" He said through clenched teeth as he tried to make a start for him again.

At his use of this "affectionate" nickname, Issane found herself having to physically hold Jackson back. "Don't call her that!" He said through clenched teeth as he tried to make a start for him again.
"Jackson I said chill!" She shouted grabbing his jacket. She had already started to freeze it. There was the sounds of sirens coming towards them.

"Jackson I said chill!" She shouted grabbing his jacket. She had already started to freeze it. There was the sounds of sirens coming towards them.
Jackson looked at her snapping back to reality. He looked down. "Right." He said quietly. He stepped back looking ashamed.

Jackson looked at her snapping back to reality. He looked down. "Right." He said quietly. He stepped back looking ashamed.
Jackson would notice most of his jacket was frozen. Isanne turned and walked to xero. He smiled as he stood up. "Nice to know your not dead Bluebell. Wheels said your ship crashed. Do you have the loot?" Isanne said nothing as she picked up the crystals. She gave one to him, putting it in his broken hand before she covered them with ice. Entering the scene the space patrol from earlier pointed their blasters at them. "Bluebell, Xero put your hands up"

Jackson would notice most of his jacket was frozen. Isanne turned and walked to xero. He smiled as he stood up. "Nice to know your not dead Bluebell. Wheels said your ship crashed. Do you have the loot?" Isanne said nothing as she picked up the crystals. She gave one to him, putting it in his broken hand before she covered them with ice. Entering the scene the space patrol from earlier pointed their blasters at them. "Bluebell, Xero put your hands up"
Jackson disregarded his jacket. He tore it off. He faced the space patrol. "I call hacks! He stole her crystal and forced her to help him! Oh. Why am I even trying you won't listen!" He yelled.

Jackson disregarded his jacket. He tore it off. He faced the space patrol. "I call hacks! He stole her crystal and forced her to help him! Oh. Why am I even trying you won't listen!" He yelled.
"human these two are wanted criminals. Their crew have stolen treasures from planets all over. They have warrents for their arrest. Not to mention these two are not allowed to be here. " one of them said. Isanne held her hands up. She looked down. "I surrender" Xero on the other hand tried to make a run for it but one of the patrol men shot him with the blaster.

"human these two are wanted criminals. Their crew have stolen treasures from planets all over. They have warrents for their arrest. Not to mention these two are not allowed to be here. " one of them said. Isanne held her hands up. She looked down. "I surrender" Xero on the other hand tried to make a run for it but one of the patrol men shot him with the blaster.
Jackson clenched his fist. "No. You can't." He said. "This is my fault. I should have just left it alone. Instead I had to show off. Try to be the hero." His eyes were closed as he lost control of his Nanites for second causing energy to radiate off of him.

Jackson clenched his fist. "No. You can't." He said. "This is my fault. I should have just left it alone. Instead I had to show off. Try to be the hero." His eyes were closed as he lost control of his Nanites for second causing energy to radiate off of him.
Seeing this, some patrol men stepped back while others aimed at him. Isanne walked to Jackson. She grabbed his hand. "Its ok" a patrol man shouted. "Keep your hands where we can see them "

Seeing this, some patrol men stepped back while others aimed at him. Isanne walked to Jackson. She grabbed his hand. "Its ok" a patrol man shouted. "Keep your hands where we can see them "
"No it's not." Jackson said. He stepped back and raised his own hands. "Hey Xero I did just try to murder you right?"

"No it's not." Jackson said. He stepped back and raised his own hands. "Hey Xero I did just try to murder you right?"
"Yeah the kid is crazy" xero said. The patrol men started putting cuffs on them. Isanne looked at Jackson."Jackson, you can't stay here. Go back to the ship before you freeze "

"Yeah the kid is crazy" xero said. The patrol men started putting cuffs on them. Isanne looked at Jackson."Jackson, you can't stay here. Go back to the ship before you freeze "
Jackson shook his head. "No. I'm not running off and leaving you behind. We're in this together. I'm not Xero." He said accepting the cuffs.

Jackson shook his head. "No. I'm not running off and leaving you behind. We're in this together. I'm not Xero." He said accepting the cuffs.
"Yeah you're not.." Isanne said. The patrol men were taking Isanne and Xero to one car and Jackson to another. "The chief will be glad we got the two of you. I heard there are several people who want their treasure back." One patrol man said.

"Yeah you're not.." Isanne said. The patrol men were taking Isanne and Xero to one car and Jackson to another. "The chief will be glad we got the two of you. I heard there are several people who want their treasure back." One patrol man said.
"Oh yeah. That bag I had when you searched my ship. That had the treasure. Those gems right? You already got that back." Jackson said. "Now if you don't mind." He swiftly almost without anyone seeing it happen switched places with Xero. "I'm going with the fine lady. And don't argue with me because I am literally stronger than all of you combined and let you cuff me as a courtesy.

"Oh yeah. That bag I had when you searched my ship. That had the treasure. Those gems right? You already got that back." Jackson said. "Now if you don't mind." He swiftly almost without anyone seeing it happen switched places with Xero. "I'm going with the fine lady. And don't argue with me because I am literally stronger than all of you combined and let you cuff me as a courtesy.
" go ahead "the patrol man said. Isanne sighed as she sat down in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back