• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"And Devil's Breath?" James asked

"I've been waiting for you Doctor... however I did not expect you here this soon." Thanos said.
(I thought you were talking about Thanos helping with Darksied still)

"Thought I'd get a jump on this one." The Doctor said.

(I thought you were talking about Thanos helping with Darksied still)

"Thought I'd get a jump on this one." The Doctor said.
(Thanos will help with Darkseid but Devil's breath is still a big problem.)

"It will be five minutes before dinner is ready." Thanos replied as he began cooking.

(Thanos will help with Darkseid but Devil's breath is still a big problem.)

"It will be five minutes before dinner is ready." Thanos replied as he began cooking.
The Doctor looked around. "I assume you know why I'm here." He said.

Peter came out a little while later in a suit. "Tony is awesome." He said. "Where are you going there's work to do." Batman said. "FEAST center. Aunt May used to work there. Mr. Li called me a while back. He still wants to celebrate her birthday."

Peter came out a little while later in a suit. "Tony is awesome." He said. "Where are you going there's work to do." Batman said. "FEAST center. Aunt May used to work there. Mr. Li called me a while back. He still wants to celebrate her birthday."
"Fisk and the kids can keep the demons at bay... Peter, go see your aunt." James said.

"Indeed... The Goddess also told me of everything that would occur. You being here, means that she's dead." Thanos replied.

"Fisk and the kids can keep the demons at bay... Peter, go see your aunt." James said.

"Indeed... The Goddess also told me of everything that would occur. You being here, means that she's dead." Thanos replied.
Peter nodded. "If you need help call me." He said. "Eris wanna meet my Aunt?" He asked.

The Doctor nodded. "And now Joey is possessed."

Eris smiles and nods.
"Sure. I should've brought a dress or something seeing as you got all formal."

"I can help them hold the demons off if that helps, maybe see if there's a way to beat the demons to the Devil's Breath." Tyson said.

Eris smiles and nods.
"Sure. I should've brought a dress or something seeing as you got all formal."

"I can help them hold the demons off if that helps, maybe see if there's a way to beat the demons to the Devil's Breath." Tyson said.
"Ask Tony." Peter said.

Batman looked at Tyson. "You with me. We're going to see Fisk."

"Ask Tony." Peter said.

Batman looked at Tyson. "You with me. We're going to see Fisk."
Eris runs off to look for Tony.
"Toooony! Where arrrree yooouuu? I know this is gonna sound weird, but I need a silver dress if you have one."

Tyson looks at Batman and nods.
"Sounds good."

Eris runs off to look for Tony.
"Toooony! Where arrrree yooouuu? I know this is gonna sound weird, but I need a silver dress if you have one."

Tyson looks at Batman and nods.
"Sounds good."
Tony looked up. "Woman's wardrobe is down there." He said pointing down the hall.

Tony looked up. "Woman's wardrobe is down there." He said pointing down the hall.
"Yaaayyy! Thanks, Tony!" She shouts and then runs to the wardrobe area. Then, she returns a few minutes later with a silver dress with a slit on the right side. Finally, she puts her hair in a ponytail and makes her way back to Peter and the others.

"Yaaayyy! Thanks, Tony!" She shouts and then runs to the wardrobe area. Then, she returns a few minutes later with a silver dress with a split on the right side. Finally, she puts her hair in a ponytail and makes her way back to Peter and the others.
Peter looked at her. "Wow..." He said. "Still have the ring?"

"Darksied is too powerful for any of us." He said.
"And even with the stones, he could still beat us." Thanos said "Darkseid does not lie upon our dimension. What you see is nothing more but an avatar of his true form." He then pointed to some Superman comic books "I did my research on the entity... and truly we are doomed even with the Infinity stones."

"And even with the stones, he could still beat us." Thanos said "Darkseid does not lie upon our dimension. What you see is nothing more but an avatar of his true form." He then pointed to some Superman comic books "I did my research on the entity... and truly we are doomed even with the Infinity stones."
"Well we have to try something." The Doctor said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back