• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Simon was going on a walk to have a look around town. He had one hand in his pocket gripping his pen. As always his mind was on a story so he had a bit of a distracted look on his face.
(Open)

"Darksied I know." Batman said. "None of us are a match for him."
Eris looks at him.
"We do? Like what?"
James turns on the TV that showed a news broadcast of a burning building "And it appears that everyone inside was part of Fisk's crime syndicate. As it is the current gang war between Fisk and this new gang called the Demons has acquired support from the Takanuchi syndicate that was originally owned under Kanji Yamamoto which was then inherited by Makoto Yamamoto who changed his name to Takanuchi. Now his siblings who still live under the Yamamoto name have acquired the organization shortly after the passing of their older brother during the battle against Doomsday." The footage was live "I am being notified that there were no survivors." James looked at Peter "Worst part... Joey was the only one who knew the location of something that could kill us all. His house was ransacked by the demons and now they probably know the location of a virus that is extremely unstable."

James turns on the TV that showed a news broadcast of a burning building "And it appears that everyone inside was part of Fisk's crime syndicate. As it is the current gang war between Fisk and this new gang called the Demons has acquired support from the Takanuchi syndicate that was originally owned under Kanji Yamamoto which was then inherited by Makoto Yamamoto who changed his name to Takanuchi. Now his siblings who still live under the Yamamoto name have acquired the organization shortly after the passing of their older brother during the battle against Doomsday." The footage was live "I am being notified that there were no survivors." James looked at Peter "Worst part... Joey was the only one who knew the location of something that could kill us all. His house was ransacked by the demons and now they probably know the location of a virus that is extremely unstable."
Eris looks worried.
"Wow. That is bad. Wait, if they're after a virus, then why the gang war with Fisk?"

(are we really doing devil's breath?)

(Not yet. Joey would still want him for the wedding)
(Batman doesn't care but alright) Peter thought back to the last time he had talked to someone in New York. "I heard something about that. Betty Brant said that one of the bugle's guys went to a Fisk estate sale. Came back with a file about something called devil's breath. But it got stolen."

(Batman doesn't care but alright) Peter thought back to the last time he had talked to someone in New York. "I heard something about that. Betty Brant said that one of the bugle's guys went to a Fisk estate sale. Came back with a file about something called devil's breath. But it got stolen."
(I mean you can still take him down but why would Batman stop him so soon after arriving to a new world? Thought he would focus more on Darkseid than some crime boss)

(I mean you can still take him down but why would Batman stop him so soon after arriving to a new world? Thought he would focus more on Darkseid than some crime boss)
(Guess so. Plus I still really want Peter to take him down) "So what do we focus on? Darksied or the Devil's breath?" Sans asked.

(Guess so. Plus I still really want Peter to take him down) "So what do we focus on? Darksied or the Devil's breath?" Sans asked.
"I guess we have to juggle both. The demons know that it exists and want it no matter what... for what reason? That eludes me. Darkseid is trying to find the anti-life equation. A math equation that makes you realize that any and all forms of happiness and joy is meaningless and become a slave to Darkseid. I know Fisk well enough that he isn't some random crime boss. He knows the dangers of the virus and is probably preventing it from being in the hands of the demons."

"I guess we have to juggle both. The demons know that it exists and want it no matter what... for what reason? That eludes me. Darkseid is trying to find the anti-life equation. A math equation that makes you realize that any and all forms of happiness and joy is meaningless and become a slave to Darkseid. I know Fisk well enough that he isn't some random crime boss. He knows the dangers of the virus and is probably preventing it from being in the hands of the demons."
"Great. Working with Fisk. This'll be fun." He said.

"Great. Working with Fisk. This'll be fun." He said.
"Working WITH Fisk? You can't be serious." Eris said.

"Timeout. We're dealing with math problems and viruses?" An approaching voice said. "Yep. Sounds like the end of the world."

Eris turns around and sees Tyson.
"Tyson? What are you doing here?"

"I came here to learn what I could about Darkseid and the anti-life equation. Maddy told me that I should find James because he would be likely to know about it, so I flew off to look for him." Tyson answered before looking at James. "I take it you're the man with that knowledge seeing as you just explained it. I'm willing to provide assistance to this predicament."

Eris looks confused.
"A...Radeon bullet? Can we make one?"

"Show some backbone... Armaggedon is upon us." James replied "Darkseid's power is beyond our abilities... unless we have a Radeon bullet we can beat him... or Superman..."
Peter began to hang upside down. "Great. Well I'm going to work on finding Thanos then." Peter said. "Don't bother the one you call the Doctor is already searching." Batman said.

Peter began to hang upside down. "Great. Well I'm going to work on finding Thanos then." Peter said. "Don't bother the one you call the Doctor is already searching." Batman said.
"Working WITH Fisk? You can't be serious." Eris said.

"Timeout. We're dealing with math problems and viruses?" An approaching voice said. "Yep. Sounds like the end of the world."

Eris turns around and sees Tyson.
"Tyson? What are you doing here?"

"I came here to learn what I could about Darkseid and the anti-life equation. Maddy told me that I should find James because he would be likely to know about it, so I flew off to look for him." Tyson answered before looking at James. "I take it you're the man with that knowledge seeing as you just explained it. I'm willing to provide assistance to this predicament."

Eris looks confused.
"A...Radeon bullet? Can we make one?"
"Perfect. We might need the help of Thanos and others." James replied

Thanos was tending to his garden on a far off planet distant from other civilizations. He was gathering some fruits to make some supper.

"Perfect. We might need the help of Thanos and others." James replied

Thanos was tending to his garden on a far off planet distant from other civilizations. He was gathering some fruits to make some supper.
There was a loud whorping noise. The TARDIS appeared just off his Garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back