• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Start from the beginning" she said

Joey stood before Doomsday. They both drew their arms back and punched eachother. The force sent them both back flying half a mile into buildings
(Sorry for that, donated blood yesterday and got woozy. Then today I got Disney plus and got distracted)
"I'd hate to do this to you but that's a story for another time" Emily replied. "But you can ask me 3 specific questions about my self and I'll have to answer them no matter what." Dragunov Dragunov

"Thought you should know Joey faced off against this big bad guy. He's dead but we got maddy if you still want her soul." Nyx said.
"The deal was that Joey would be unharmed so that I would have his hand in marriage... with him dead Maddy means nothing to me." Nyx could hear Sae sniffle a bit. She was clearly crying "Do what you want with her, I no longer care... if you require assassination services of any kind, I am available." She hung up.

"Joey. Joey wake up." Peter said. "Joey come on man. Joey! WAKE UP DAMMIT!" Peter pulled Joey's shirt open and began to trying to use CPR. He knew it was useless. Joey's injuries were too severe. He was already gone but he didn't stop. "Joey come on!" The glow on his blue ring began to dim.
Simon walked out of a building, he looked around at the wreckage a little surprised. He didn’t have much clue of what had happened it normally took a bit for the memories to come back so the young man was at a loss. He noticed the commotion where a hero seemed to have died, and another attempted to help him. He sat back not sure of what to do except try and escape notice.
Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
She kept kicking him. She was still crying over what happened to Joey

Nyx didn't follow Peater and maddy yet. She called Sae. Dragunov Dragunov
Eris watched from a distance, motionless as tears flowed down her face.
"You can't. You can't be gone forever...I don't believe it."

Dragunov Dragunov

(Internet go out for 14 hours and I miss ALL the good stuff Reeeeeeee! XD)

Last edited:
“His name was Makoto” Simon said to himself scratching his chin as the memory came back. He began to remember flashes of the fight, with the compound gaze of Hiveguard it took a bit of effort to decipher them but the deceased man’s name came to mind first. Simon got to his feet, it was always a terrible thing when a hero died but he couldn’t claim to have any connection to Makoto, it wasn’t his place to grieve. He began to walk away leaving these people to mourn.

He kicked her to the floor again. "No stay quiet and I might make this painless."

"The deal was that Joey would be unharmed so that I would have his hand in marriage... with him dead Maddy means nothing to me." Nyx could hear Sae sniffle a bit. She was clearly crying "Do what you want with her, I no longer care... if you require assassination services of any kind, I am available." She hung up.
"Its not like I was there to fight." Nyx rolled her eyes " OK seeya." She entered the room Maddy and Peater were. Maddy was on the ground. She whimpered a bit. Tears in her eyes. Nyx smirked. "She's ours. Sae doesn't want her sould anymore"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back