• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Tell him to butt out next time)

The King Taijitu coiled tighter, this caused Way Big to feel the circulation slow
(I have. Several times. He doesn't even live with me he was just over at the time)

Way Big tapped the Omnitrix symbol.

latest

"HEATBLAST!" The alien increased his temperature to that of Lava.

Daiko covered his ears in pain "GOD DAMMIT THAT'S LOUD!"
"Sorry." Heatblast said.

(I have. Several times. He doesn't even live with me he was just over at the time)

latest

"Sorry." Heatblast said.

(Damn just now thinking about it, if legion had summoned Goliath Grimm, they would've knocked Way Big onto his ass)

latest

"Sorry." Heatblast said.

The Grimm were smart enough to stay a distance from heatblast, waiting for him to time out again

The Omnitrix began to beep signiling it was about to time out. (So much for them having a weakness)

(According to the show they don't, but they can't take only so much punishment before dying, I was going to show they had a weakness to light, being creatures of darkness and all)

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Legion growled at the immortal, then sent a glob of goo at both Dru and Zadock, containing some of the many faces that made up his body

He then sees Anna and her wall of light "ah so Dru's little runt is here as well, this will make things so much easier for me" legion laufhed before sending the horde after Anna as well as occupying the others

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Legion growled at the immortal, then sent a glob of goo at both Dru and Zadock, containing some of the many faces that made up his body

He then sees Anna and her wall of light "ah so Dru's little runt is here as well, this will make things so much easier for me" legion laufhed before sending the horde after Anna as well as occupying the others
The Immortal cut the blob apart and Zadock created a portal that ate the blob. Zadock and Dru saw the light being used to hold off the Grimm and smiled as he turned his blade to light and sent several more light blasts at Legion while Zadock surrounded himself by skeletons as he began a summoning ritual.

The Omnitrix beeped showing that it was ready. Ben tranfromed.

latest

He grabbed the handle on his and pulled it up. Something flew out.

latest

"NRG!" He shouted.
The massive dragon soon fly close as turns back to Asura as she then impact right nearby "Heya...Also has anyone solved this legion guy weakness?" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back