• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Yooooo that's awesome! Rcticwolf Rcticwolf )

Eris snaps her finger back in place. It's still more or less broken, she just felt the need to realign it. She sees the ground around Crystax being lifted up. Then, she looks at evil Peter and then at the Dragon.

"Hmmmm....I should probably stop web boy first...or maybe I should lure this spike throwing hothead to the Dragon and let them slug it out with each other." She says to herself, strategizing.

(My new profile pic is my OC Nightshade)

Both Link and Kala were forced backwards, as Jenny stepped in front of the Deathstalker, smiling "guess I was forgotten about, what a pitty"

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes

The dragon charged at Ben, scratching is him with his claws, trying to bite down and get a grip
Link pulled out his bow and shot at an ice arrow at the Deathstalker aiming for the eyes. (I know I'm sorry. I just feel useless up to this point. My characters have helped accomplish literally nothing)

Humungosaur turned into Diamondhead.

latest

He created a diamind like encasing. (In truth it's not diamond but rather a silicone based substance almost as strong as Vibranium... Almost) around the Dragons feet.

"False god, you say? You may be fast, you may be able to avoid spikes even, hell, you may be able to dodge or shrug off a boulder sized projectile...but what about the entire city itself coming to life to kill you?
"Or, better yet, what happens when I'm using both hands, rather than the one that I had used before?" Parts of the roads and sidewalks starts lifting from the ground all around Crystax, "or when the planet itself starts to swallow you whole?"
"Oooooh. I soooool scared." Peter said.

(Sorta)

Legion quickly swept aside the things that Dru brought forth with his sword "you are now starting to annoy me 'sandman'"
The creatures shifted slightly as they were jostled but they ran back at Legion forming beast forms that would try and claw at legion.

(Finally got a post out hallelujah)

Matt jumped on a light pole. What the crap happened to the city he looked around at the monsters that were rampaging everywhere. There were also so many super battles going on, that Matt kept his distance from. He didn't think he could take any big super villains leave that to the pros. He was looking for any civilians trapped in the skirmishes. He'd already saved a toddler and a few of the elderly. He hoped his parents weren't too worried for him he usually waited until they were out to do superhero stuff but he didn't get a choice all the time when duty called nobody could say the Tomcat didn't answer.

(Sadly won't be able to reply after an hour. Going to see Venom. Sorry).

Link pulled out his bow and shot at an ice arrow at the Deathstalker aiming for the eyes. (I know I'm sorry. I just feel useless up to this point. My characters have helped accomplish literally nothing)

Humungosaur turned into Diamondhead.

latest

He created a diamind like encasing. (In truth it's not diamond but rather a silicone based substance almost as strong as Vibranium... Almost) around the Dragons feet.

(Tetrax is cooler than diamondhead)

The deathstalker tried to block link from doing so

The dragon roared and slowly forced its way out of the crystal, diamondhead could hear the cracking

(Tetrax is cooler than diamondhead)

The deathstalker tried to block link from doing so

The dragon roared and slowly forced its way out of the crystal, diamondhead could hear the cracking
(Fun fact Tetrax was actually the guy who gave the DNA sample for Diamondhead) Diamondhead turned into Swampfire.

latest

He filled the air around the Dragon with gas before igniting it.

The arrow bounced off of its armor. Link gritted his teeth. He pulled out a bomb and threw it at the Deathstalker. (BTW Swampfire got redesigned. I don't like it very much but I'm doing Ben 10 after the events of Omniverse so)

(Fun fact Tetrax was actually the guy who gave the DNA sample for Diamondhead) Diamondhead turned into Swampfire.

latest

He filled the air around the Dragon with gas before igniting it.

The arrow bounced off of its armor. Link gritted his teeth. He pulled out a bomb and threw it at the Deathstalker.

(I know)

The dragon flew up high and swooped down at swampfire

The bomb dazed the Deathstalkers for a few seconds

(What is legion and what do they do?) Dru approached and slashed twice making two more blades of energy.

(Every see RWBY? Legion is essentially a more powerful Salem, while Diana is essentially Salem)

Legion blocked, then directed the energy into the ground

(I know)

The dragon flew up high and swooped down at swampfire

The bomb dazed the Deathstalkers for a few seconds
(Welp time to really start with the Ben 10,000 parts of his future) Swampfire jumped back turning into Ben. He went into the Omnitrix cycling through his new aliens unlocked by the master control. He found one. "Here goes." He transformed. (I'm bringing it back)

"Airstrike!" The new Alien yelled.

(This guy can create cyclones and turn intangible. Water (for some reason) Makes him tangible)

He created a huge tornado and sent it at the Dragon.

Link went at it and tried to stab it's eyes.

Last edited:
(Welp time to really start with the Ben 10,000 parts of his future) Swampfire jumped back turning into Ben. He went into the Omnitrix cycling through his new aliens unlocked by the master control. He found one. "Here goes." He transformed. (I'm bringing it back)

"Airstrike!" The new Alien yelled.

(This guy can create cyclones and turn intangible. Water (for some reason) Makes him tangible)

He created a huge tornado and sent it at the Dragon.

(Never heard of him)

The dragon spread its wings to avoid being swept away

(Never heard of him)

The dragon spread its wings to avoid being swept away
(he's not actually real. it says Ben 10000 so that leaves a lot of room for non-canon aliens also physics would dictate that spreading his wings will make a more susceptible to being Swept Away wouldn't it?)

Airstrike flew at him and began to attempt to rip scales off with his beak.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back