• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"trust me izreal i got a asset working to beat you"

Izreal Pulled Out A Syringe And Stabbed Coles Chest Taking A Fresh Bit Of Blood

John: This will do

Izreal Teleports Away Leaving Cole To Suffer

"trust me izreal i got a asset working to beat you"

Izreal Pulled Out A Syringe And Stabbed Coles Chest Taking A Fresh Bit Of Blood

John: This will do

Izreal Teleports Away Leaving Cole To Suffer
Something lurked in the shadows near Cole. A strange figure he could barely see. From the shadows, blood dripped.

Cole Unable To Move From The Suffering Of The Beat Down And Steel Cuffs On Just Stares At The Silhouette
A strange red humanoid creature with large horns stepped out. In it's mouth was a torn up human corpse "Mmm...Mmm" The corpse twitched and spoke "Help... me..." The creature munched down, killing the man in its mouth.

Cole Makes It To A Street Payphone And Calls Lucy

Cole: Dont even say a word, i just got attacked and some dog tried to... i dont even know what he was doing or if it was a dog but Izreal Seems To have a type of physic as his primary powers,

Lucy: Yea Teleportation, invisibility, telekinesis And what ever other thing, and considering he was an assassin he has skill in close combat
Cole i think he has over powered you

Cole: Look Lucy Im Not A Hero but that kid is like 23 im NOT laying his life on the line it should be me who dies hes a "hero" Hes A Avenger im A straight up Demon, new maris said it them self theres reasons why im named the demon of new maris

Lucy: I... Understand

Cole: Im gonna recharge my powers somewhere after that im gonna target a supply of there weapons if i find enhancers im gonna destroy them, i want to lead John out.

Lucy: Alright.... Coach

Call Ends

"Honestly that kid should go help his avenger buddies so he is not hunted, What ever, Im gonna do it... my way"

As Cole Says This His Electricity That Is Still In His Body Turns Red As He Walks Off To Do It "His Way"

red.jpg

News Cast: Its Been Time Since The Electric man has been spotted as he is a wanted conduit or super for now over 165 thousand dollars, will Cole Show up again to destroy another persons home or has someone finally silenced the Infamous for good

News Ends

Cole Looks Around After The News Update Then Looks At The 17 S.W.S Members He Just Fried, As He Smirks He Gets More Coordinates To A S.W.S Facility By Lucy

Cole: "This Is My Way, Im coming for you Bertrand"

News Cast: Its Been Time Since The Electric man has been spotted as he is a wanted conduit or super for now over 165 thousand dollars, will Cole Show up again to destroy another persons home or has someone finally silenced the Infamous for good

News Ends

Cole Looks Around After The News Update Then Looks At The 17 S.W.S Members He Just Fried, As He Smirks He Gets More Coordinates To A S.W.S Facility By Lucy

Cole: "This Is My Way, Im coming for you Bertrand"
(You know you could wait for someone to respond)

"oo boy, alright im to weak to even think about intimidating him, damn wheres the spider boy when you need him, im unsure where to go right now i need rest"

Cole Realizes

"maybe there is a use for this dog that SWS facility may have alot of soldiers
but as much as id like to fry each one im weak right now, this dog can follow me all he wants, once these powers are recharged, that will be different"

"oo boy, alright im to weak to even think about intimidating him, damn wheres the spider boy when you need him, im unsure where to go right now i need rest"

Cole Realizes

"maybe there is a use for this dog that SWS facility may have alot of soldiers
but as much as id like to fry each one im weak right now, this dog can follow me all he wants, once these powers are recharged, that will be different"
"Rahn? Balo? Balo?" Daiko asked with a bit of excitement.

"alright dog unlike the kid u seem like you can put up a fight and not have cheap one liners"

With That Cole And The "Dog" Begin Heading To The Coordinates Lucy Sent

"Look dog one last big rule, if you even understand heh, you stand in my way you get hit im gonna stop by a generator and power up"

Some Time Passes As Cole And His "Partner" Reach The Outside Of The SWS Compound

"Ok dog see the 6 guards at the gate, hmph, theirs you appetizer"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back