• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Listen Bill. Dru told me about you. I don't want any part of your deals." He said. "So get lost."
"Hmfp! How mean!" Bill said in a over dramatic tone, even making a pose. "I'm not asking you something bad. I just need you to help to deal with that glorified and overgrown catterpillar." He said regaining his composture.

"Dru just has a little grudge with me, because i'm his polar opposite and other complicated stuff..." He explained.

"Hmfp! How mean!" Bill said in a over dramatic tone, even making a pose. "I'm not asking you something bad. I just need you to help to deal with that glorified and overgrown catterpillar." He said regaining his composture.

"Dru just has a little grudge with me, because i'm his polar opposite and other complicated stuff..." He explained.
"Well I put my trust in Dru. He's gotten me out of more tightspots than I can count. I'll learn to live without." He said.

"Well I put my trust in Dru. He's gotten me out of more tightspots than I can count. I'll learn to live without." He said.
"Oh the mortals and their narrow minds. Whatever, this is a limited time offer, I need to dispose of that worm. If he destroys this galaxy, I wont be able to make a party in here." He said.

"If you change your mind, you can just call me and we'll discuse the deal." Bill said to him.

"Oh, tell Dru that I thank him dearly for that 'puppet adventure into the nightmare realm'." He said before vanishing, the world returning to normal.

The worm flied through the sky looking for the void as Erika soon yelled out "I'M RIGHT HERE YOU STUPID WORM!" the worm soon turn to Erika "You ignorant deserting void. I'll happily make a snack out of you." His voice boomed. Erika whined abit "Yeah! I have friends that will help me kick your ass! or er...tail." she yelled and the worm glances behind Erika and begin to laugh "What are theses friends you speak about." He boomed laughing as Erika frowned and whined more.
((also night and sorry for my absence. I'll be more active tomorrow))

Last edited:
"Oh the mortals and their narrow minds. Whatever, this is a limited time offer, I need to dispose of that worm. If he destroys this galaxy, I wont be able to make a party in here." He said.

"If you change your mind, you can just call me and we'll discuse the deal." Bill said to him.

"Oh, tell Dru that I thank him dearly for that 'puppet adventure into the nightmare realm'." He said before vanishing, the world returning to normal.
(Best part is the inmortal made that deal not the sandman so when he delivers that message Dru will be confused)

The worm flied through the sky looking for the void as Erika soon yelled out "I'M RIGHT HERE YOU STUPID WORM!" the worm soon turn to Erika "You ignorant deserting void. I'll happily make a snack out of you." His voice boomed. Erika whined abit "Yeah! I have friends that will help me kick your ass! or er...tail." she yelled and the worm glances behind Erika and begin to laugh "What are theses friends you speak about." He boomed laughing as Erika frowned and whined more.
((also night and sorry for my absence. I'll be more active tomorrow))
Chuck appeared before the worm "she may not have friends but this world has defenders and you're going to face them if you don't turn tail and leave."

"Screw you Bill." Jeremy said cooly.
" if you want there is still a lot you can do. With the right equipment " watcher said
"Yeah I'll just grab some of my old gear back at the house." Jeremy said. "Oh and I'd like to be called by this codename from now on." Jeremy said. He handed watcher a slip of paper. The word "Scout" was written on it.
(Best part is the inmortal made that deal not the sandman so when he delivers that message Dru will be confused)
(If he tells him at all. Jeremy puts his full trust in Dru. Given that as a merc he's seen the ugly thi gs in the world he won't question what Dru does to keep everyone safe)

Chuck appeared before the worm "she may not have friends but this world has defenders and you're going to face them if you don't turn tail and leave."
Erika looked at Chuck "Wow, way to make me feel more shitty and lonely." she said as the worm chuckled "Actually She did had friends from other universes but most of them dead. though...some of them got away. You are no god...but I shall feast upon your essence regardless!" the worm screeched and charged right at Erika as she takes off into the air and looked at chuck again "Get theses defenders you spoke about, while I get this massive asshole away from the civilization!" she yelled into the distance as both worm and Erika begin to disappear from view.

"Screw you Bill." Jeremy said cooly.
"Yeah I'll just grab some of my old gear back at the house." Jeremy said. "Oh and I'd like to be called by this codename from now on." Jeremy said. He handed watcher a slip of paper. The word "Scout" was written on it.
(If he tells him at all. Jeremy puts his full trust in Dru. Given that as a merc he's seen the ugly thi gs in the world he won't question what Dru does to keep everyone safe)
"Of course. Everyone calls me by mine" he said reading the paper.

"Of course. Everyone calls me by mine" he said reading the paper.
Jeremy reached into his bag and pulled out his baseball cap. "Time for Scout to come back into action." He said. He put the cap on. "See ya watcher." He saod cockily. (I'm slowly going to return his character mostely because he's kind of attributed all of his winds to his Super Speed. With that gone he's gonna realize that... Yeah he jas skills. Pretty Badass skills too.)

Jeremy reached into his bag and pulled out his baseball cap. "Time for Scout to come back into action." He said. He put the cap on. "See ya watcher." He saod cockily. (I'm slowly going to return his character mostely because he's kind of attributed all of his winds to his Super Speed. With that gone he's gonna realize that... Yeah he jas skills. Pretty Badass skills too.)
"see ya" He waved

Erika looked at Chuck "Wow, way to make me feel more shitty and lonely." she said as the worm chuckled "Actually She did had friends from other universes but most of them dead. though...some of them got away. You are no god...but I shall feast upon your essence regardless!" the worm screeched and charged right at Erika as she takes off into the air and looked at chuck again "Get theses defenders you spoke about, while I get this massive asshole away from the civilization!" she yelled into the distance as both worm and Erika begin to disappear from view.
Chuck saluted and then he spun midair and snapped disappearing in a puff of pink smoke with little rainbows.

Marina walked passed her living room window holding a bowl of popcorn "what the?!.." doing a double take she droped the bowl and rushed towards the window. Unsure why the sky was in such a weird color she opened her window. Looking outside she saw the massive worm "wow...big sky worm.." she said shocked as she closed her window. Not wasting any time she quickly got on her disguise and rushed outside to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back