• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He adjusted his eyepatch "I take it the little girl doesn't want to talk to me... fair enough. I ain't exactly a pretty sight." He then gripped his shoulder and sighed.
"She's terrified of everything. Her mom's dead. Venus and Apocalypse have her Dad... Maddy's cousin I think." He said.

He adjusted his eyepatch "I take it the little girl doesn't want to talk to me... fair enough. I ain't exactly a pretty sight." He then gripped his shoulder and sighed.
The girl's arms were injured from Venus's vines and her eyes were red from crying.

"WHAT?" He said as he stood up "We should do somethin-" He fell back to the floor "I'm exhausted..."
"And you need to get rest. The invasion just ended we all need rest. Right now none of us are in a ppsition to do anything." Peter said.
The girl's arms were injured from Venus's vines and her eyes were red from crying.
He looked at the girl. "What's your name kid." He said.

"And you need to get rest. The invasion just ended we all need rest. Right now none of us are in a ppsition to do anything." Peter said.
He looked at the girl. "What's your name kid." He said.
Joey sighed and stood up. He walked over to the girl and squatted so his face was level with hers. "Let me see your arms."

Peter caught him. "Don't worry I'm sure Maddy will let you aleep here. Wait do you also live here?" He asked.
"Not really. I used to but that was because my house was unsafe... then it was destroyed... then destroyed again. Then there was that one time we never speak of... So by now I practically do." he said
"Merci monsieur." Olevia said.
"Ah French. Je vous en prie madmoiselle." He said

"Not really. I used to but that was because my house was unsafe... then it was destroyed... then destroyed again. Then there was that one time we never speak of... So by now I practically do." he said

"Yeah I never tool french in highschool." Peter joked in an attempt to diffuse some of the tension. In reality the thought of going up against Apocalypse so soon absolutely terrified him.

"Yeah I never tool french in highschool." Peter joked in an attempt to diffuse some of the tension. In reality the thought of going up against Apocalypse so soon absolutely terrified him.
"Regardless... we need to do something." He said. "I was homeschooled though."

The girl smiles as the door opens. Allyson looked at the three. "Hey guys. Who's the girl?"

"It's gonna take a lot after the things I have seen." He said
(going to wait for Dru) Allyson and the others had just gotten back from fighting the daleks. Allyson heard the knock. "Who could that be?" Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Yeah it's over. And a new problem just lined up after it." He saod holding the young girl comfortingly. "Don't worry your dad will be fine." He said to her.
The door opened and Dru stood there he had heard the French and most of the conversation that had taken place outside. Allyson would be the only one who could tell he was about to smite the girl to Peter it would seem like a person stood there smiling at them all in a relaxing manner. Joey would just see Dru who looked a bit like Joey's father and none of the blood lust would be shown to either of them. The girl however could see Dru a lot clearer than Joey and Peter due to her age.

"Seems like things are gonna go real sour." Joey replied.
The door opened and Dru stood there he had heard the French and most of the conversation that had taken place outside. Allyson would be the only one who could tell he was about to smite the girl to Peter it would seem like a person stood there smiling at them all in a relaxing manner. Joey would just see Dru who looked a bit like Joey's father and none of the blood lust would be shown to either of them. The girl however could see Dru a lot clearer than Joey and Peter due to her age.
"I can see that." Allyson said to Joey as she watched Dru closely. The girl wiped away her remaining tears as she looked at Dru. "Bonjour monsieur"

"Seems like things are gonna go real sour." Joey replied.
" come on in. We all just got home." She said.
(I don't know how to reapond to this without making Peter look like an unperceptive asshole)

"... Dru did you change your hair?" Joey asked.

"I can see that." Allyson said to Joey as she watched Dru closely. The girl wiped away her remaining tears as she looked at Dru. "Bonjour monsieur"
"... Dru did you change your hair?" Joey asked.
Dru stared at the girl and Allyson could feel his aura slowly shift little by little. Dru turned his head slightly towards Joey and said "no my appearance as you understand it changes each time it's just you usually forget what I actually look like. Are you sure you're not confusing me with the inmortal?"

( The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth I don't know what you mean about him being imperceptive but if it's in relation to how Dru is acting then he shouldn't notice anything wrong with Dru because he doesn't know Dru and he can't see through drus powers.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back