What's new

Superheros and Villains

Dragunov

Three Thousand Club
Dru nodded "anything you want to talk about? I know how you get when left to stew in your own desires."
"Just this new deal with some guys by the name of... Hydra. Weapons shipment. They say their money is good but I haven't heard of em. Think it might be a trap?" He asked.
After a few hours Maddy had left the hospital and headed to Joey's.
Joey was still asleep in bed.

Drumonkey

Paragon of Dreams
"Just this new deal with some guys by the name of... Hydra. Weapons shipment. They say their money is good but I haven't heard of em. Think it might be a trap?" He asked.

Joey was still asleep in bed.
Dru nodded "yes of course they are, the only good person you've brought into your life is Maddy. Gosh do what you will but just know that they might try to betray you so be prepared. You should probably take Maddy." Dru said in a Stern parental tone.

Dragunov

Three Thousand Club
She soon got to Joey's house.
One guard opened the gate "Long time no see Maddy. How are ya?" He asked.
Dru nodded "yes of course they are, the only good person you've brought into your life is Maddy. Gosh do what you will but just know that they might try to betray you so be prepared. You should probably take Maddy." Dru said in a Stern parental tone.
"I don't think a weapons deal is a great date." He said. "Not to mention I still smell like an ashtray, surprised she doesn't say anything about that."

Musicnotes

Six Thousand Club

"I don't think a weapons deal is a great date." He said. "Not to mention I still smell like an ashtray, surprised she doesn't say anything about that."
" hello, im doing good. How about yourself? " she asked walking through the gate

Drumonkey

Paragon of Dreams

"Don't worry about that remember love is a strong force and Maddy is a strong girl. It may not be a good date but take her somewhere better after that."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 6)