• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Henry nodded, he sighed and lifted his hands up “ Alright, Take me back to prison”
Spidey looked at the dead man. He met the man at a café earlier. I'll make sure your family is taken care of. He thought. "Alright Jumbo. Try not to escape so quickly this time. I need to wash this outfit soon." He jested as the police took him away. This time putting energy shackles on him rather than standard cuffs.

The picture was of Joey. Maddy turned to Zadock before continuing to growl at him.

Diana and Ben were already inside. Alex was hugging a charmander "woo!" Alex said.
Ben looked at Dru. "Sir. Kf it's not too much trouble. I'd like a place to stay." He said with a polite bow. Drumonkey Drumonkey
Dru shrugged "sure thing kid, just keep your nose clean and be careful not to get lost in the house." Dru smiled and ruffled his hair.

Zadock showed Maddy the picture again "Maddy it's Joey transform so you can see him when he gets here."

"No need. This one might take longer than it should but things might go a bit smoothly if the next attack succeeds." He said as he took out a cigarette.
Dash looked shocked "really, things going smoothly during a war? That'll be a first for everyone." Dash had a sarcastic tone and a joking smile.

Dru shrugged "sure thing kid, just keep your nose clean and be careful not to get lost in the house." Dru smiled and ruffled his hair.

Zadock showed Maddy the picture again "Maddy it's Joey transform so you can see him when he gets here."
She stopped growling and looked at the picture. Slowly she changed back to normal. Her suit had several holes from where her injuries were, her blonde hair was full of knots and seemed to be covered in a mixture of dirt and ash. Taking a deep breath as her eyes changed last. " haven't been back to normal in days..." Her stomach growled loudly as it normally did when she changed back.

Dash looked shocked "really, things going smoothly during a war? That'll be a first for everyone." Dash had a sarcastic tone and a joking smile.
"Yeah... just one more strike... but I don't need the help of you guys... In fact, I ask you stay away for your own safety." He said as he lit the cigarette.

Ben grinned. "Thank you very much sir." He said with a bow.

He picked up right away. "Yes?"
"I'd like to join the HL." Peter said.

*leans on the taxi window* "you know any good places to eat?" (btw , my OC has a heavy russian accent, go to the character thingy for this to see full description.)

*leans on the taxi window* "you know any good places to eat?" (btw , my OC has a heavy russian accent, go to the character thingy for this to see full description.)
"Dah, you want to go down this road, make a left on Bronx, keep walking until you hit 52nd street and make a left, around the corner is Mike's Joint. It's a good place." He replied in Russian.

"you're russian? would you mind taking me there, im not that great with directions?" *holds up two twentys*

"you're russian? would you mind taking me there, im not that great with directions?" *holds up two twentys*
"I'm Japanese." He replied "But I'm fluent in Russian, Serbian, English... and a little Columbian. Sadly, I can't take you there as I'm heading off to see my girlfriend. Perhaps Dash can drop you off there." Joey said as he adjusted his mask covering only his nose and mouth. Drumonkey Drumonkey

"dah, have a nice night." *gives 5 bucks to the guy* "that is for helping me."
"Trust me, I don't need the money." There was something rather familiar about Joey. If Aleksi had paid attention to the news in Russia from five years ago, he might know of Joey... he was rather infamous at the time. "Anyways I should get moving." He said as he put his hood up to hide his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back