• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hey I think I been in something like this." Diana said pointing to the cryo container
Jax bit his tongue a bit, just to hold back a smart-ass comment. But he walked over to his lab and examined the container. It's a small 2*2*5 ft container. With a large tank of liquid nitrogen next to it.
"This is used to hold unstable or dangerous substances, I hope you weren't permanantly damaged. It's pretty cold."

Jax smiles and welcomes them into the living room once more. Though it's a open floor plan. With the lab and kitchen both very visible from here.
"Nice to meet you Jeremy. Though it's good the hero's exept people from such varied backstories. Infact I wanted to talk about that."

Musicnotes Musicnotes : "Yeah. I think anyone can become a hero. When I first met these people I was a scum bag. I wasn't a merc no more but that didn't mean I was a good guy." Jeremy said.

Looking around, she would see a bare kitchen with a microwave, fridge & coffee Brewer to the right.
To the left she would see Jax expansive lab. With anything any genetic/mad scientist would need. Such as cryo-containment, mixers, Bunsen burners, cylinders... You get the idea.
"I was not told why except it had something to do with Minerva. Would you like me to put him on the line?"

Hunter chuckled. "Wrong person, name is Hunter"
"It's fine I just needed to hear the name, Minerva. Seems the Doctor got his control back. I want Sans, Jackson, and Kala on my team. And three more of your choosing," Peter said.

"Ah. Forgive me, Hunter. But, it still holds true. For the next three days, I am your servant, your sword, and your follower." Ray said with a bow. His clothes and appearance changed once again this time to whatever Hunter found most pleasing.

Jax bit his tongue a bit, just to hold back a smart-ass comment. But he walked over to his lab and examined the container. It's a small 2*2*5 ft container. With a large tank of liquid nitrogen next to it.
"This is used to hold unstable or dangerous substances, I hope you weren't permanantly damaged. It's pretty cold."
Jeremy looked at Jax, "You remember that dude you met with Diana. Jackson. Well, the Nanites that he gave her from his body made her like this. I'm not certain how it works but, she used to be made of unstable molecules. The Nanites help hold her together. Kinda like Jackon had a terminal illness before the nanites were used on him. They saved his life."

" the one I was in was bigger" she said.

"It's fine I just needed to hear the name, Minerva. Seems the Doctor got his control back. I want Sans, Jackson, and Kala on my team. And three more of your choosing," Peter said.

"Ah. Forgive me, Hunter. But, it still holds true. For the next three days, I am your servant, your sword, and your follower." Ray said with a bow. His clothes and appearance changed once again this time to whatever Hunter found most pleasing.
"I will send the messages." The agent said.

Just then Sans, Jackson and Kala got a message telling them to go to Paris. Kala saw the message. "I got to go zadock" she said Drumonkey Drumonkey

Ray's clothes just changed to camo print. Hunter smirked. "This should be fun"

" the one I was in was bigger" she said.
Jax chuckled to himself
"I sure hope so, you would need to be blended to fit into this one"
After having his little joke Jax turned back to his other house guest. he listened closely but surely didn't look like it. Fiddling with the objects around his lab, mostly the valves around the cryo-containment unit.
"Huh... I almost wish that I went into that field of science. It sounds revolutionary. Though considering you are the only 2 I've heard of having them. I guess it's extreamly expensive."

Jax chuckled to himself
After having his little joke Jax turned back to his other house guest. he listened closely but surely didn't look like it. Fiddling with the objects around his lab, mostly the valves around the cryo-containment unit.
"Huh... I almost wish that I went into that field of science. It sounds revolutionary. Though considering you are the only 2 I've heard of having them. I guess it's extreamly expensive."
" I have no clue. I woke up and had them." She shrugged.

"I will send the messages." The agent said.

Just then Sans, Jackson and Kala got a message telling them to go to Paris. Kala saw the message. "I got to go zadock" she said Drumonkey Drumonkey

Ray's clothes just changed to camo print. Hunter smirked. "This should be fun"
Peter went to the bathroom and went into a stall hidden from view. He took out the Spider-Emblam and put it on his chest. His clothes changed into his suit. He contacted the house. "Bonjour Monsieur Telepoteur, take me to Paris." He said in a French Accent.

Jax chuckled to himself
"Acording to Jackson they weren't expensive. They're alien." Jeremy said.

Peter went to the bathroom and went into a stall hidden from view. He took out the Spider-Emblam and put it on his chest. His clothes changed into his suit. He contacted the house. "Bonjour Monsieur Telepoteur, take me to Paris." He said in a French Accent.

The teleporter took him to Paris.

"Joy.... I sure hope we can pursue this tech besides just implanting it into 2 humans. Anyways we have gone off topic. I wanted to talk about how exactly this whole hero thing works. Becuase i want to help but I cant help if im being shot at constantly."
Jax shifted his weight onto his coffee table & looked towards his nano machine imbued friend.

"Joy.... I sure hope we can pursue this tech besides just implanting it into 2 humans. Anyways we have gone off topic. I wanted to talk about how exactly this whole hero thing works. Becuase i want to help but I cant help if im being shot at constantly."
Jax shifted his weight onto his coffee table & looked towards his nano machine imbued friend.
"Well, that's the thing. Being a hero means you're usually gettin shot at. Occupational Hazard." Jeremy said "Usually we don't worry about it. We're always putting our health on the line." He said.

"Well, that's the thing. Being a hero means you're usually gettin shot at. Occupational Hazard." Jeremy said "Usually we don't worry about it. We're always putting our health on the line." He said.

Diana smiled. "The hero thing is just helping out people and doing good. " she chuckled. "I'm still figuring it out too and a lot of other stuff. Oh and if we do get hurt we have a friend who can heal us."

Peter looked around. He pretty near to the Eiffel Tower he jumped onto it sticking to it's surface. He stayed relatively near the ground waiting for the others.

Sans looked at his phone and looked at Emily. "I gotta go. sorry." He said AquaMarie AquaMarie
Three agents came a few minutes later. Kala used a spell to arrive. "What's going on?"

Diana smiled. "The hero thing is just helping out people and doing good. " she chuckled. "I'm still figuring it out too and a lot of other stuff. Oh and if we do get hurt we have a friend who can heal us."
Ajax scratched his neck out of nervousness.
"I meant more as, being shot at by hero's. Im kinda, very much have been a villain."
Here comes the awkward part.

Three agents came a few minutes later. Kala used a spell to arrive. "What's going on?"
"I'm not sure but I have a theory."Peter said. "Maddy had a cousin named Oz, I learned about him when I saw him at the funeral talking to Janus. He's Minerva's son. Apparently, Venus had him killed because he was like Maddy. He didn't want to kill anyone. Now because the Dark Cloak took control of the Doctor for a time he helped Minerva learn that Oz is alive and in Paris. After getting free he called us in. So I'm assuming that we're protecting Oz from Minerva and whoever may come along with her" Peter said. "But that's just an educated guess."

"And it's exactly right." The Doctor said. "I only just regained control. Now Oz is in trouble but he refused my help against Minerva. However, you still have an excuse. The knowledge that they'll kill anyone in their way."

Ajax scratched his neck out of nervousness.
"I meant more as, being shot at by hero's. Im kinda, very much have been a villain."
Here comes the awkward part.
"Well I don't know." Diana tilted her head.
"Best I can say is talk the Hero League and get a sort of parole officer that'll make sure you're doing heroics." He said.

"Best I can say is talk the Hero League and get a sort of parole officer that'll make sure you're doing heroics." He said.
"Joy. Anyways, do i need to register anywhere? The hero's are surprisingly hard to find. Also be free to take a look around. I dont mind:
Jax's equipment was laid across the living room table. Including his bullet proof outfit & mask. His bombs, and gun.

"Joy. Anyways, do i need to register anywhere? The hero's are surprisingly hard to find. Also be free to take a look around. I dont mind:
Jax's equipment was laid across the living room table. Including his bullet proof outfit & mask. His bombs, and gun.
"I can take you there." Jeremy said.

"I'm not sure but I have a theory."Peter said. "Maddy had a cousin named Oz, I learned about him when I saw him at the funeral talking to Janus. He's Minerva's son. Apparently, Venus had him killed because he was like Maddy. He didn't want to kill anyone. Now because the Dark Cloak took control of the Doctor for a time he helped Minerva learn that Oz is alive and in Paris. After getting free he called us in. So I'm assuming that we're protecting Oz from Minerva and whoever may come along with her" Peter said. "But that's just an educated guess."

"And it's exactly right." The Doctor said. "I only just regained control. Now Oz is in trouble but he refused my help against Minerva. However, you still have an excuse. The knowledge that they'll kill anyone in their way."
Kala nods as her shadow goes off. " he sounds pretty stubborn "

Hunter, a couple of her wolves and a group of assassins headed through a door. "Hey Ray, think you could upgrade my gear?"

Kala nods as her shadow goes off. " he sounds pretty stubborn "

Hunter, a couple of her wolves and a group of assassins headed through a door. "Hey Ray, think you could upgrade my gear?"
"Jeez." Peter said. "Ah well. I won't pass up a chance to kick the snot out of fake gods." He said.

"Of course. What kind of upgrades do you want to be put into them?" He asked with a bow.

"Jeez." Peter said. "Ah well. I won't pass up a chance to kick the snot out of fake gods." He said.

"Of course. What kind of upgrades do you want to be put into them?" He asked with a bow.
"Do we even know who's coming? It might not be one of the gods." Kala said.

"How about targeting arrows." She said looking around. "Wish I had something to track Oz's scent"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back