• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I thought I'd come by and we could go have some fun together, but you've gone soft" he replied

"Some arnt so puny. Now leave before I make you leave." She said making some skeletons appear.

He chuckled "same old tactic, try to intimidate with your skeleton crew, you really think that would work on me? Here's a tactic even you didnt see coming" he smirked and a chain-blade appeared in his hand and wrapped tightly enough around Wisps neck to start cutting into her, leaving enough room to barely breath

" tell me where Joey is now." She demanded.
He took out a cigarette and lit it "Relax. He's where he deserves to be." he took a puff "But I won't say a word. We need you to comply with us and our demands." He then picked up a briefcase "While you're out on missions."

He took out a cigarette and lit it "Relax. He's where he deserves to be." he took a puff "But I won't say a word. We need you to comply with us and our demands." He then picked up a briefcase "While you're out on missions."
" you want me to do missions to get him back? Is that part of your demands?" She looked at the briefcase, wondering what was inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back