• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"We could talk to Sans." He said. "Monster soils at least in his world do disappear and die. He might be able to provide insights."
"Insight would help... the problem is that... Well when it comes to locating the pieces of the soul we were able to retrieve 8 pieces... after searching the universe." The waiter returned with the drinks "Any entrees?" The waiter asked

"You always do love. And yet I love you for it."

~~~~

They walked around a tree and came out on one end of Times Square.

“Everyone has desires” she smiled

“Wow this place is busy…” Cthulhu commented as the constant flow of people kept walking passed them

"Vickie." Allyson said. "I dont want to hurt you. "

"Let's get going. " fate said

After getting set up, Jane was asking questions to Livia as she looked at the ultrasound. "So any morning sickness? Are your powers acting up?" Livia nods. "A little so far on the morning sickness and the powers have been acting up. Luckily James been understanding about it"

“Funny, cuz I’d love to hurt you” she smiled

The halls they explored were empty but clearly marked, one sign said they were near the prison

“Yeah, but one minute I’m getting drowned, the other I’m getting burned, it’s so much fun” he replied sarcastically “but I know it’s not her fault” he sighed

"That's definitely a possibility." Alita agreed. We may have to go to the Dreamworld itself to stop them from getting through to this world.
"We would be on thier turf then. Hmm any idea on how we could get an edge? I'm sure my trick arrows could only do do much there" Hunter said.

“Funny, cuz I’d love to hurt you” she smiled

The halls they explored were empty but clearly marked, one sign said they were near the prison

“Yeah, but one minute I’m getting drowned, the other I’m getting burned, it’s so much fun” he replied sarcastically “but I know it’s not her fault” he sighed
Allyson sighed. "Fine. " her ring glowed. "Let's fight "

"Hmm wonder what's down here" oz said

"I see." Jane said and looked over the ultrasound. "Well so far everything is looking normal for how far along you are. I say the babies are doing well. I would say try to relax. That might help with the powers." Livia looked surprised. "Babies? As in more than one?"

Allyson sighed. "Fine. " her ring glowed. "Let's fight "

"Hmm wonder what's down here" oz said

"I see." Jane said and looked over the ultrasound. "Well so far everything is looking normal for how far along you are. I say the babies are doing well. I would say try to relax. That might help with the powers." Livia looked surprised. "Babies? As in more than one?"

“Your move Allyson” she smirked

Fate and Oz saw that there were several holding cells that had people in them, including some heroes and villians, and at the end of the room was a door labeled ‘high security’

“Babies?! Oh god” James groaned

Eddie woke up in a bare room, a single light above him allowing him to see a camera. One of the mercenaries pushed a flat screen TV in front of him showing Smiler. "What the hell is this?" Eddie said while struggling with his constraints. "The first of many experiments." Smiler replied while a group of mercenaries pushed a machine in front of him. "Introducing, project Wraith. Begin treatment."

"Hmm interesting. What can you tell me about it?" Stella asked curiously.
“It’s made of an unknown element, and was biotic.” Malcolm said. Forge turned her chair around “Still no response, I’ll go check on him.” She said

“Your move Allyson” she smirked

Fate and Oz saw that there were several holding cells that had people in them, including some heroes and villians, and at the end of the room was a door labeled ‘high security’

“Babies?! Oh god” James groaned
She created a massive fist with her ring and went to punch her.

Fate turned back to ghost freak and started phasing people out of the cells. Oz went over to the door.

"Yeah I see two. Looks like you might be having twins " she smiled. Livia nods, her eyes flashed a bit with red and blue. "They did say they were forgetting things..."

She created a massive fist with her ring and went to punch her.

Fate turned back to ghost freak and started phasing people out of the cells. Oz went over to the door.

"Yeah I see two. Looks like you might be having twins " she smiled. Livia nods, her eyes flashed a bit with red and blue. "They did say they were forgetting things..."

Vickie formed a shield that took the hit before charging a cannon and shooting her.

The door was a much stronger door then the one to the prison.

“Any idea what that could mean doc?” James asked

“It’s made of an unknown element, and was biotic.” Malcolm said. Forge turned her chair around “Still no response, I’ll go check on him.” She said
"Bionic? So part organic material and mechanical right?" Stella said. She looked at Forge. "Sounds like a good idea "

"Bionic? So part organic material and mechanical right?" Stella said. She looked at Forge. "Sounds like a good idea "
“I have been trying to find out more but it is very advanced.” Malcolm responded “The other mixtures are either synthetic versions of the sword, or just random chemicals with no relation. Forge grabbed a war hammer and left to check on Eddie.

Vickie formed a shield that took the hit before charging a cannon and shooting her.

The door was a much stronger door then the one to the prison.

“Any idea what that could mean doc?” James asked
She used the fist as a shield. It vanished. "Vickie I know there is good in you. You are stronger than this"

"Hmm. Must be something important" oz closed his eyes looking with his powers to see if anyone was behind the door.

"No idea. I dont know much about magic or souls and from what I'm told that's what your powers are about." She said. Livia nods. "Yeah but we know someone who does. Remember Kala that witch doctor who helped me when Sera was acting up. Maybe we could see her?" Livia asked looking at James.

“I have been trying to find out more but it is very advanced.” Malcolm responded “The other mixtures are either synthetic versions of the sword, or just random chemicals with no relation. Forge grabbed a war hammer and left to check on Eddie.
"Hmm weird." Stella nods. "Anything I can do to help? I got nothing going on" she offered since she didnt have any plans on things to steal at the moment.

"Hmm weird." Stella nods. "Anything I can do to help? I got nothing going on" she offered since she didnt have any plans on things to steal at the moment.
"You can tag along while Malcome does his science shit." Natalie responded while putting on her costume.

Eddie woke up, he didn't know how long it had been, how many machines had been used on him, or how many times he had died. Countless machines had been used on him; liquids and gases had been administered to him, been exposed to many forms of radiation, and may other things.

She used the fist as a shield. It vanished. "Vickie I know there is good in you. You are stronger than this"

"Hmm. Must be something important" oz closed his eyes looking with his powers to see if anyone was behind the door.

"No idea. I dont know much about magic or souls and from what I'm told that's what your powers are about." She said. Livia nods. "Yeah but we know someone who does. Remember Kala that witch doctor who helped me when Sera was acting up. Maybe we could see her?" Livia asked looking at James.

“Oh I’m not good at all, I assume your referring to Killian?” She asked with a smirked before ripping off a chunk of wall and throwing it at her.

Oz could see a young girl laying on a bed attached to machines.

“yeah, we could, but she gives me the creeps” he replied

"You can tag along while Malcome does his science shit." Natalie responded while putting on her costume.

Eddie woke up, he didn't know how long it had been, how many machines had been used on him, or how many times he had died. Countless machines had been used on him; liquids and gases had been administered to him, been exposed to many forms of radiation, and may other things.
"Alright sounds good to me." Stella nods

“Oh I’m not good at all, I assume your referring to Killian?” She asked with a smirked before ripping off a chunk of wall and throwing it at her.

Oz could see a young girl laying on a bed attached to machines.

“yeah, we could, but she gives me the creeps” he replied
"Killian? That a personality of yours?" Allyson asked barely dodging the chunk of wall. "Well if she is then I'm sure she can come back." She held her arm out and made the ring form a bubble around Vickie.

"What's going on..." he said to himself. He projected himself into the girl's mind. "Hello. Anyone here?"

Livia chuckled. "Really? Well we dont have to go unless you have other ideas?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back