• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Not much. I know that some mages focused their research on souls. I also know that not a lot of research went into soul dissolving. It was a pretty tabboo topic." He said.
"Well... Vatican got a notification from the higher ups... There are people who were supposed to end up in the afterlife that... didn't. Some investigation found pieces of the missing souls... though they're small pieces." Makoto took a breadstick and spread some butter on it "How many atoms are in the average human body?"

"Well... Vatican got a notification from the higher ups... There are people who were supposed to end up in the afterlife that... didn't. Some investigation found pieces of the missing souls... though they're small pieces." Makoto took a breadstick and spread some butter on it "How many atoms are in the average human body?"
"Last time I checked. Roughly 7 octillion." He said.

He followed her out.
Emily walked out of the museum keeping ahead of Earl scolding the creature in her arms. She sighed not wanting to stay mad at the small creature after all it was in its nature to seek out trinkets and overall it was still a very young creature. Not being able to stay angry at the small creature she sighed and cuddled it in her arms for a bit as she walked down the steps, looking back to see that Earl had followed her out.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"I dont know I'm trying to think." Allyson said.

"Hey you never know we might surprise you. " fate chuckled

"Yeah im ready" Livia smiled. "Let's go."

Lily just waited, not knowing what to do either

“Go ahead and try, I’ve been watching humanity since it’s creation” she replied

James smiled and took her hand as they all went into the city to the hospital

"Oh the stuff in those vials we found?" She said
"And a piece of the sword he found after you left" Malcolm chimed in while pushing a television full of the observations he had came up with.

Lily just waited, not knowing what to do either

“Go ahead and try, I’ve been watching humanity since it’s creation” she replied

James smiled and took her hand as they all went into the city to the hospital
"I need to come up with something.." she said as she paced.

"Hmm interesting " fate said thinking

Livia smiled. At the hospital, they were met by Maddy's colleague Jane. James would remember her from when he attacked the hospital and that was how Maddy got turned. Jane smiled. "Hello. Follow me." She lead them to a room.

The waiter nodded and left "Since a soul cannot die... it feels every piece of pain with its existence... unless said pieces were entirely wiped from said existence." Makoto said
"We could talk to Sans." He said. "Monster soils at least in his world do disappear and die. He might be able to provide insights."

"Patience. It was overconfidence and recklessness that lost me half the realm. We must act with wisdom with and cunning." He said.
~~~
"welp, could always head to times square." Sans said. "always something happening there."

“Oh why must you tease me?” Soreiel groaned

“Sounds interesting” Cthulhu chuckled

"Now my love. What's a little foreplay before the main event?" He asked.

~~~
"alright c'mon. i know a shortcut." He sakd.

“Careful Mephisto, I may make you regret that” she smirked and kissed his cheek

“After you my friend” she smiled and got up to follow him

"I need to come up with something.." she said as she paced.

"Hmm interesting " fate said thinking

Livia smiled. At the hospital, they were met by Maddy's colleague Jane. James would remember her from when he attacked the hospital and that was how Maddy got turned. Jane smiled. "Hello. Follow me." She lead them to a room.

“There’s no need to think of anything when your dead” Vickie chuckled

The hologram of the lady vanished, leaving them alone in the empty hallway

James went with Livia and the doctor, Jenny and Rebecca waited in the lobby

“Careful Mephisto, I may make you regret that” she smirked and kissed his cheek

“After you my friend” she smiled and got up to follow him
"You always do love. And yet I love you for it."

~~~~

They walked around a tree and came out on one end of Times Square.

“There’s no need to think of anything when your dead” Vickie chuckled

The hologram of the lady vanished, leaving them alone in the empty hallway

James went with Livia and the doctor, Jenny and Rebecca waited in the lobby
"Vickie." Allyson said. "I dont want to hurt you. "

"Let's get going. " fate said

After getting set up, Jane was asking questions to Livia as she looked at the ultrasound. "So any morning sickness? Are your powers acting up?" Livia nods. "A little so far on the morning sickness and the powers have been acting up. Luckily James been understanding about it"

Eddie woke up with most of his wounds healed but weakened by the return he tried to get to his feet but was handcuffed to a pipe. The mercenaries where gathering the items found in the truck. Smiler stood watching him. “Well, good to know your not dead. That doesn’t fit well into our plans” Smiler gestured to a mercenary and the thug swung the end of his rifle into Eddie’s head.

Emily walked out of the museum keeping ahead of Earl scolding the creature in her arms. She sighed not wanting to stay mad at the small creature after all it was in its nature to seek out trinkets and overall it was still a very young creature. Not being able to stay angry at the small creature she sighed and cuddled it in her arms for a bit as she walked down the steps, looking back to see that Earl had followed her out.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Come on. There are other places to see"

-Nikolai soon faced his soldiers and then looked back at the warehouse containing the evil doctor. Vincent joined them as well and was constructing weapons for his soldiers-

Nikolai: "Hm....URAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -he shouted and began charging forward towards the warehouse-

Soldiers: "URRRAAAA" -they followed behind in Tanks, hinds, and armored cars. when they got within range they began firing at the warehouse. soon their bullets, shells, and rockets struck a force field. Nikolai called our orders and artiliry began shelling the shield. Doctor V came our and pressed a button. immediate Anti-Air and Anti-Tank defenses began sprouting out from the ground and started firing at them-

Nikolai: "Damn it! Nightingale 1 request for strafing run!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back