• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Minerva was kneeling on the ground, her hand trying to grip the device on her head. "I want this off."

Wolfe turned. "Looks like we got company. Hmm, guess it's time to test this function out." He pressed a button on the remote and the light blinks. A shock went through Minerva's body, her eyes looking a bit dazed. "Minerva attack the intruders." She said nothing and picked up the broom.

Roxie sighed. "Should have guessed you would do something like this" Before she could say anything else Minerva went to hit them with the broom.
He took the machine in his pocket and pressed the button

Eddie woke up to a scarlet orb levitating above him "Shit, what is it this time" The Voice disappeared from the vessel and said "There is a bank robbery happening on main street, You should be able to make it"

He took the machine in his pocket and pressed the button
The light on the side of her head turned off. She stopped mid swing, blinking a few times before she held her head.

Wolfe pressed the buttons on his remote. "Why isnt this working." He looked around as saw all the other of the machines in the room were turned off. "What did you do to my lab."

Roxie smiled summoning some skeletons. "Oh just putting everything into a time out."

Eddie woke up to a scarlet orb levitating above him "Shit, what is it this time" The Voice disappeared from the vessel and said "There is a bank robbery happening on main street, You should be able to make it"
Horde stood across from the bank watching the scene as cops pulled up to the scene.

The light on the side of her head turned off. She stopped mid swing, blinking a few times before she held her head.

Wolfe pressed the buttons on his remote. "Why isnt this working." He looked around as saw all the other of the machines in the room were turned off. "What did you do to my lab."

Roxie smiled summoning some skeletons. "Oh just putting everything into a time out."
He grabbed Wolfe by the throat and wrist forcing the controller out of his hand. "SOMEONE SMASH THAT DAMN THING!"

Allyson sighed. "Thanks Lily"

"Okay. Look you wont get me to turn on my sister. Now look I'll stay here, you can study me. But you have to let Vicki go. " he said taking a step forward. "Do we have a deal?"

She smiled

“No” he replied “but I will gladly use you as bait” he smiled

He grabbed Wolfe by the throat and wrist forcing the controller out of his hand. "SOMEONE SMASH THAT DAMN THING!"
"On it." Roxie said and the skeletons smashed the remote.

"Going to kill me go ahead there are others." Wolfe smirked. Fell would notice a number tattooed on Wolfe's wrist. It was 28.

"Going to kill me go ahead there are others." Wolfe smirked. Fell would notice a number tattooed on Wolfe's wrist. It was 28.
"killing you isn't my goal." Fell said. "but i'm content to let minerva do what she wants to you while she can."

"killing you isn't my goal." Fell said. "but i'm content to let minerva do what she wants to you while she can."
"Thank you fell." Minerva said and got closer to Wolfe. She chuckled a bit. "Funny how there is three telepaths in this room. We could do alot of damage together."

Roxie shook her head. "No I'm good. You do what you want."

"You're no fun anymore." She said closing her eyes. She was silent before Wolfe started screaming in pain.

(Which number Wolfe clone was imploded by wisp?)

It flared to life. "Where. Am. I?." It said in a robotic voice.
~~~
"Wish I could taste that." He said.
"Oh...you got it to work....its alive" Amber said quite suprised.

"Oh...thats so weird.." Eliana commented looking at the robotic head.
~~~
"Yea...but kinda hard with being stuck here and all..." Emily commented

"Oh...you got it to work....its alive" Amber said quite suprised.

"Oh...thats so weird.." Eliana commented looking at the robotic head.
~~~
"Yea...but kinda hard with being stuck here and all..." Emily commented
"Alright. Wjat are the cybermen doing in 1808?" The Doctor asked. "Classified." It responded.
~~~
"Well maybe we can get back one day. For now things will just have to be what they are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back