• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"so long as he comes up with something."
"I'm sure he can." Roxie said. After about twenty minutes or so Marcus returned with a circular device. "Here figured you wanted something fast. Just press the center button and toss it. Should temporarily deactivate any electronics for at least ten minutes."

Violet just sat there doing nothing but chilling with her cat. Getting a few wierd looks as people walked passed her, a few of them tripping in the process.
Eddie put a hand to his revolver but decided to put it back before approaching in civilian attire.

"I'm sure he can." Roxie said. After about twenty minutes or so Marcus returned with a circular device. "Here figured you wanted something fast. Just press the center button and toss it. Should temporarily deactivate any electronics for at least ten minutes."
He took it. "great." He said.

-Mihaly waited in the central park to meet up with Doc and make the drop off. still carrying the canister from docs now dead clone from Germany he is constantly on the look out fot anyone hostile-

Mihaly: "The sky is my kingdom...The ground is my downfall..." -he spoke to himself remembering an old enemy who was the first and only to shoot him down. Though he had no friends the speak of he had his granddaughters to keep him company from time to time. speaking of which he was telling them a story and had resumed it-

-A minuet later Doc had showed and called for Mihaly. the man told his granddaughters to go play as he went to the doctor and began speaking with him-

-Mihaly waited in the central park to meet up with Doc and make the drop off. still carrying the canister from docs now dead clone from Germany he is constantly on the look out fot anyone hostile-

Mihaly: "The sky is my kingdom...The ground is my downfall..." -he spoke to himself remembering an old enemy who was the first and only to shoot him down. Though he had no friends the speak of he had his granddaughters to keep him company from time to time. speaking of which he was telling them a story and had resumed it-

-A minuet later Doc had showed and called for Mihaly. the man told his granddaughters to go play as he went to the doctor and began speaking with him-
Mihlay; "your canister as requested Doctor...tell me. what do you plan on doing with it now? A white haired girl took the serum from me and killed your clone...shpuld we worry on what should happen?"

Doctor: "Fret not the serum was merely a small batch of many. With this and my current research i can reverse engineer the serum entirely and make it a power, magic, and mutation eraser. you have done me great service Mihaly your pay as promised"

-Doc gave him a case of money. Mihaly opened it and for once chuckled seeing the green bills filled to the brim. handing the canister to Doc, he closed the case and stood up holding it. Doctor V's chest began to open up and the canister was placed inside....his rib cage close and chest sealed shut. the 2 gave a nod and began to part ways. Mihaly towards his granddaughters and Doctor V back to his office/Laboratory-

Lily sighed

“Well clearly she failed so we will have to reset her” he replied
Allyson sat down in her chair looking worried. She held her head. "Alex is smart..not the first time he got captured..happened a few times as kids."

Alex took a step closer. "No. You wont. I'm not going to let you mess with her again. Just let her go."

-Doctor V walked into a library and using a one time use machine. freezing time he went to work of causing chaos...a second past in reality but in truth hours have passed for doc. finally he walked out of the library humming gleefully....inside ever. single. book. was faced pages outward and placed on the wrong shelfs at that-

-Doctor V walked into a library and using a one time use machine. freezing time he went to work of causing chaos...a second past in reality but in truth hours have passed for doc. finally he walked out of the library humming gleefully....inside ever. single. book. was faced pages outward and placed on the wrong shelfs at that-
The librarian spent the next several hours getting the books back in order

Users who are viewing this thread

Back