• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

-The 2 kept clashing and throwing punches at each other. Vincent landed a good hit by make a deep gash into Voidsman's side. Voidsman feel to a knee holding the wound and turned to fire his revolver at Vincent as Vincent drew his own to fire at each other. the 2 bullets seeming slammed into each other and drop to the ground. the 2 merely looked at each other momentarily before Vincent smacked the gun and tackled him down and began punching his face and chest. Doctor Voidsman throws him off and through a café window-
"Better than a movie." Horde laughs.

"I know." She said pulling up the camera feeds. "This isnt good"

"No I'm not going to do that. I'll go with you. I wont fight you" he said.

“What happened?” She asked

The man wasn’t playing and grabbed Alex’s wrists before cuffing him and yanking him out of the cell

“What happened?” She asked

The man wasn’t playing and grabbed Alex’s wrists before cuffing him and yanking him out of the cell
"They were taken " she said. She showed Lily the street footage of the two being taken.

"Look I was going to go with you no need for the cuffs." Alex said. "Are you taking me to the one in charge?"

"I just dont want either of them to do something stupid " hunter said. "Hmm we probably should put the runestones we have somewhere safe "
"Good idea. Question is where would be a safe place? With these portals popping up everywhere, one of those generals could slip through at any point." Akane said.

Livia had gone into the library and was looking at the pregnancy books. She placed her hand on her small baby bump. AquaMarie AquaMarie
Amber quitely sat at the front desk stacks of books at each of her sides and she typed away at the computer infront of her. Every so often she would look up from her computer and place the books on to the little cart to her left. As she did she would look over and scan around the library, watching the small handful of people within.

Amber quitely sat at the front desk stacks of books at each of her sides and she typed away at the computer infront of her. Every so often she would look up from her computer and place the books on to the little cart to her left. As she did she would look over and scan around the library, watching the small handful of people within.
Livia adjusted her glasses as she mumbled to herself. She couldnt find what she was hoping for and decided to go over to Amber. "Excuse me. Do you think you can help me find a book?"

Livia adjusted her glasses as she mumbled to herself. She couldnt find what she was hoping for and decided to go over to Amber. "Excuse me. Do you think you can help me find a book?"
Amber's looked over to the woman and gently smiled. "Oh of course dear" the tall woman said agusting her glasses as she walked out from behind the desk. "What is this book your looking for?.." she asked.

"Better than a movie." Horde laughs.
-Doctor Voidsman chuckles however a coffee cup is thrown into his mask causing the hot liquid to seep through burning is face. hold his face in pain and tried taking his mask off...soon he recovered and charged into the cafe tackling Vincent to the floor and began punching him. Vincent threw him of in the process and into the workers knocking them down.-

Vincent: "Just give up mein Bruder....I don't wish to hu-" -a cash registier is thrown onto his foot crushing. Vincent scream in pain before Voidsman charged through a wall with him and into the kitchen area. The 2 kept punching each other when getting the chance . Voidsman grabbed Vincenets arms and place them behind his back before he started inching his face closer to a hot stove-

Amber's looked over to the woman and gently smiled. "Oh of course dear" the tall woman said agusting her glasses as she walked out from behind the desk. "What is this book your looking for?.." she asked.
"Well uh..I was looking at the pregnancy section and I couldn't seem to find anything about like magical pregnancies or like ones for expecting mothers with powers." Livia chuckled nervously. Her green eyes flashed to red and blue for a second.

-Doctor Voidsman chuckles however a coffee cup is thrown into his mask causing the hot liquid to seep through burning is face. hold his face in pain and tried taking his mask off...soon he recovered and charged into the cafe tackling Vincent to the floor and began punching him. Vincent threw him of in the process and into the workers knocking them down.-

Vincent: "Just give up mein Bruder....I don't wish to hu-" -a cash registier is thrown onto his foot crushing. Vincent scream in pain before Voidsman charged through a wall with him and into the kitchen area. The 2 kept punching each other when getting the chance . Voidsman grabbed Vincenets arms and place them behind his back before he started inching his face closer to a hot stove-
Horde smiled and snapped his fingers, teleporting next to Voidsman. "Care for assistance?"

"Well uh..I was looking at the pregnancy section and I couldn't seem to find anything about like magical pregnancies or like ones for expecting mothers with powers." Livia chuckled nervously. Her green eyes flashed to red and blue for a second.
"Magical pregnancies?....oh...I see" she first questioned then it was all confirmed when she saw the flash of color change in the woman's eyes. "Well you won't find anything out in the main section for sure...come along dear I know the area that might have something for you..." she said motioning her to follow her as she left the front area of the library and walked off to the back end of the library.

"Magical pregnancies?....oh...I see" she first questioned then it was all confirmed when she saw the flash of color change in the woman's eyes. "Well you won't find anything out in the main section for sure...come along dear I know the area that might have something for you..." she said motioning her to follow her as she left the front area of the library and walked off to the back end of the library.

“Yeah it’s just something we want to be prepared for..” James admitted cautiously, knowing how Livia has reacted with some of her mood swings Musicnotes Musicnotes

"They were taken " she said. She showed Lily the street footage of the two being taken.

"Look I was going to go with you no need for the cuffs." Alex said. "Are you taking me to the one in charge?"

“Let’s go get them” she replied

“Be silent!” The man stated before delivering a strong back hand to Alex’s face as they continued through halls

“Yeah it’s just something we want to be prepared for..” James admitted cautiously, knowing how Livia has reacted with some of her mood swings Musicnotes Musicnotes
Amber slightly jumped getting startled by the voice of a man. She turned over to the voice and gently smiled "Well its always good to be prepared" she said leading the to to the elevator.

Amber slightly jumped getting startled by the voice of a man. She turned over to the voice and gently smiled "Well its always good to be prepared" she said leading the to to the elevator.
"I didnt mean to almost set the stove on fire." She laughed. "It really doesnt help that Sera has been acting up and Marina is barely talking. " livia said, at the mention of those names her eyes flashed to red and then blue. "My powers arnt orginally my own." Livia said trying to explain to Amber. "My necklace contains two souls from a long time ago. They kind of been living in my body the past few years." She said motioning to the black necklace she wore.

"I didnt mean to almost set the stove on fire." She laughed. "It really doesnt help that Sera has been acting up and Marina is barely talking. " livia said, at the mention of those names her eyes flashed to red and then blue. "My powers arnt orginally my own." Livia said trying to explain to Amber. "My necklace contains two souls from a long time ago. They kind of been living in my body the past few years." She said motioning to the black necklace she wore.

“So you actually meant to set my tail on fire that time?” He joked with a chuckle

“Let’s go get them” she replied

“Be silent!” The man stated before delivering a strong back hand to Alex’s face as they continued through halls
"Have to figure out where they went first. " allyson said as she typed.

"Ow." He said. "Look that really wasnt neccessary. " he walked with the man through the halls. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Horde smiled and snapped his fingers, teleporting next to Voidsman. "Care for assistance?"
-Before Voidsman could answer Vincent broke free and dunked Voidsman head into the stove burning his mask into his skin. Voidsman grabbed a knife and quickly turned stabbed Vincet in the side...Vincets IPS (internal Proctection System) Instanty activates and covers any and all internal parts of himself and blocked the attack from the knife Vincet groans in pain and rears his fist back but is instantly met with a skillet to the face and thrown to the floor-

Voidsman: "Just give up Vincent....you're not gonna be able to live if you continue fighting me..."

Vincent: "well i'm gonna bring you to justice and put an end to you and you're plans..."

Voidsman: "What plans? I don't even ha-"

Vincent: "Project Singularity....I know of it"

-Voidsman instantly grabbed Vincent's leg and starts slamming him into objects in the kitchen'

-Before Voidsman could answer Vincent broke free and dunked Voidsman head into the stove burning his mask into his skin. Voidsman grabbed a knife and quickly turned stabbed Vincet in the side...Vincets IPS (internal Proctection System) Instanty activates and covers any and all internal parts of himself and blocked the attack from the knife Vincet groans in pain and rears his fist back but is instantly met with a skillet to the face and thrown to the floor-

Voidsman: "Just give up Vincent....you're not gonna be able to live if you continue fighting me..."

Vincent: "well i'm gonna bring you to justice and put an end to you and you're plans..."

Voidsman: "What plans? I don't even ha-"

Vincent: "Project Singularity....I know of it"

-Voidsman instantly grabbed Vincent's leg and starts slamming him into objects in the kitchen'
Horde leans against a counter twirling a knife he grabbed. "Hmm what's project singularity "

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back