• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Wonderful! I'll be busy with my work related stuff there so I won't be able to accompany you on anything." Makoto said as he opened a portal "How long you want to stay in Italy?"
"I have no set time frame right now. I'm fine with like a week or so but we can figure it out " maddy shrugged

It looked like was only the one. Alex looked at the creature as he scanned it. "Hmm definitely your some sort of defect." The creature roared at him and jumped towards him. He died an energy beam at it, creating a hole in its chest. The creature just tilted its head as the hole begun to close up. Alex frowned. "Shit..it can regenerate."

“If we can find its core, or something that controls it we could probably take it out” she replied

“If we can find its core, or something that controls it we could probably take it out” she replied
"Hmm guess we could try finding its heart or brain." He said thinking. The creature roared before shooting a fire ball out of his mouth. Alex got hit in the shoulder. "Okay..it can shoot fire. What else can Wolfe's monster do. "

"Hmm guess we could try finding its heart or brain." He said thinking. The creature roared before shooting a fire ball out of his mouth. Alex got hit in the shoulder. "Okay..it can shoot fire. What else can Wolfe's monster do. "

(I wonder if Wolfe holds a grudge against wisp)

“any idea how we can find those? Usually they are very hard to find in a gelatinous mass” Vickie replied

(I wonder if Wolfe holds a grudge against wisp)

“any idea how we can find those? Usually they are very hard to find in a gelatinous mass” Vickie replied
(Hmm maybe) "that's a good question." He tapped the side of his head and his scanner eye glowed slightly. "I think they are close on the left side. Hard to tell I'm not use to scanning organics."

"I have no set time frame right now. I'm fine with like a week or so but we can figure it out " maddy shrugged
"Alright well call me when you are ready. I don't know how long I will be in Italy for. By the way, you want anything from New York?" She could clearly hear the sounds of cars honking from the portal.

"Alright well call me when you are ready. I don't know how long I will be in Italy for. By the way, you want anything from New York?" She could clearly hear the sounds of cars honking from the portal.
"Nah I'm good. You go and do your business " maddy smiled.

The golem snaps the vines and roars in anger as it gets back up.

"Yep. Just as tough as they used to be." Robby said."
"Well these things are stone. They should be tough." Hunter said and looked through her arrows to see what she could use. "Hmm an explosive arrow should work."

(Hmm maybe) "that's a good question." He tapped the side of his head and his scanner eye glowed slightly. "I think they are close on the left side. Hard to tell I'm not use to scanning organics."

“I think I’ll be able too, give me a moment” Vickie stated as she helped the last of the people get to safety before facing the creature, a chunk of her hair had merged and became a cable that flew and pierced into the creature to do something as Vickie tried to restrain it

“I think I’ll be able too, give me a moment” Vickie stated as she helped the last of the people get to safety before facing the creature, a chunk of her hair had merged and became a cable that flew and pierced into the creature to do something as Vickie tried to restrain it
"Alright." Alex nods and watches. His arm turning into an energy cannon

"Alright." Alex nods and watches. His arm turning into an energy cannon

Vickie continued to scan it as her hair became more cables trying to contain the creature “I… can’t find it…” she replied, still trying to find the creatures weak spots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back