• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah so this is the park.." he said kind of nervously now.

“It’s very lovely, nice and serene, probably good for a date… not that I’m asking or anything..!” She replied in a slight panic

(Hehe very awkward, and it’s very close to one of my first dates with all the awkwardness, lol)

“It’s very lovely, nice and serene, probably good for a date… not that I’m asking or anything..!” She replied in a slight panic

(Hehe very awkward, and it’s very close to one of my first dates with all the awkwardness, lol)
"I guess..I haven't gone on many dates." He admitted. "Only like a few"

“I take it they don’t like the fact your not entirely human?” She asked curiously
"Well I went on dates before I was this. No one ever clicked and now..the few I been on just never went anywhere. My fault. Kind of just ghosted them. There are just times when I feel like I'm not human and that they shouldnt be with a robot." Alex admitted. "My life can be crazy at times, always getting into dangerous situations, people I care about get hurt, and a whole lot of other stuff. I dont think I want to risk anyone getting dragged into my life."

"Well I went on dates before I was this. No one ever clicked and now..the few I been on just never went anywhere. My fault. Kind of just ghosted them. There are just times when I feel like I'm not human and that they shouldnt be with a robot." Alex admitted. "My life can be crazy at times, always getting into dangerous situations, people I care about get hurt, and a whole lot of other stuff. I dont think I want to risk anyone getting dragged into my life."

She puts a hand on his shoulder “that’s nice of you Alex, I’m sure your loved ones appreciate you keeping them safe, but you shouldn’t resign to a life of loneliness just for that” she replied

She puts a hand on his shoulder “that’s nice of you Alex, I’m sure your loved ones appreciate you keeping them safe, but you shouldn’t resign to a life of loneliness just for that” she replied
"I'm not lonely. I got my parents and my sisters Allyson and Diana. Oh and my nephew Ryder. Now that kid is fun." He laughed. "If I find someone I find someone I guess."

(Open for interaction)

Vincent had returned to his labratory in New York all the while carrying a container. he hummed softly and walked towards a police station. he walked in and went to the front desk/

Vincent: "Excuse me sir I have a person to hand over to you"

"I'm not lonely. I got my parents and my sisters Allyson and Diana. Oh and my nephew Ryder. Now that kid is fun." He laughed. "If I find someone I find someone I guess."

“Oh… sorry for assuming” she replied and removed her hand

(Open for interaction)

Vincent had returned to his labratory in New York all the while carrying a container. he hummed softly and walked towards a police station. he walked in and went to the front desk/

Vincent: "Excuse me sir I have a person to hand over to you"
One of the officers looked at him. "Oh you do?"

Vimsey: "You fucker! I hate you!"

Vincent: "Sorry little bro...you had plenty of time to switch over to being a hero hopefully you'll be reformed soon" *He sets the cage on the desk and walks out*
"Sound out by your own family. How unfortunate " the officer said picking up the cage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back