• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Its warded but you two can still travel. " eve chuckled "luck must be on your side." Fate shook her head. "Not my doing this time."
"Well the guy who set up the wards gave exceptions. We met up so he could get a read on the energy I use when we travel. He'll need to meet with Fate at some point."

"Well the guy who set up the wards gave exceptions. We met up so he could get a read on the energy I use when we travel. He'll need to meet with Fate at some point."
"Its more of he'll have to read the watch." She said holding the wrist with the purple watch she used to travel. Eve nods. "I see. Well who ever is planning to attack must have a way to get past the wards." Fate nods. "Yeah maybe someone with magic...wait..Ben remember someone brought Nyx and Peater there to begin with. Maybe that guy has something to do with it "

"Its more of he'll have to read the watch." She said holding the wrist with the purple watch she used to travel. Eve nods. "I see. Well who ever is planning to attack must have a way to get past the wards." Fate nods. "Yeah maybe someone with magic...wait..Ben remember someone brought Nyx and Peater there to begin with. Maybe that guy has something to do with it "
"Right." Ben said.

"Don't know... Lots." He said.
"I see. Well be careful that much power could be a handful." Eve smiled and went over and picked up Indigo. "Can you stop messing with my plants. " Karma laughed. "Sorry Eve. So have my charms been holding up since I been gone." Eve nods. "Yes they have been."

"I see. Well be careful that much power could be a handful." Eve smiled and went over and picked up Indigo. "Can you stop messing with my plants. " Karma laughed. "Sorry Eve. So have my charms been holding up since I been gone." Eve nods. "Yes they have been."
Ben looked out the window seeing something out there. "It was Albedo wasn't it? He killed me."

"We should get Izzy to safety too. They may not attack us, but this temple could fall apart any minute." Tyson said.

"Yeah better to fall back for now." Hunter said going over to Izzy. Drumonkey Drumonkey
The clone of Bram stared at them and then faded while Aiolos finally made it to them scooping up Izzy in a princess carry. "come on guys Bram should be waiting for us." Bram meanwhile had his spiders and some vines trying to hold up the temple as it began to crumble.

The clone of Bram stared at them and then faded while Aiolos finally made it to them scooping up Izzy in a princess carry. "come on guys Bram should be waiting for us." Bram meanwhile had his spiders and some vines trying to hold up the temple as it began to crumble.
Hunter nods and heads out of the temple. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

"Good. No good can from Malware having it. Knowing him he's still probably... Tracking it..." He looked at his Omnitrix and then at Fate's. "And we just brought two more to this world."
Fate looked at her Omnitrix. "You're right. Maybe we should go. We at least warned people here if what Allyson saw."

Hunter nods and heads out of the temple. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
After everyone gets out of the temple, The Council prepares to exit.

"For willingly bringing the final piece of the puzzle to us, we have forgiven your transgressions...this time." Devondre said. "Before we make our exit, I offer you all the opportunity to join The Council."

After everyone gets out of the temple, The Council prepares to exit.

"For willingly bringing the final piece of the puzzle to us, we have forgiven your transgressions...this time." Devondre said. "Before we make our exit, I offer you all the opportunity to join The Council."
"hmm I'll think about your offer." Hunter said. Venus looked at her. "Really? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back