• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Well I guess that’s true” she chuckled
Haka smiled and tossed his card to a random pedestrian and said "take us to your car and lets go to this persons penthouse." Haka said as he pointed to his companion.

She was being held to a walk by chains. Kaleb was awake. In the middle of the arena.
"KALEB!..." She yelled out spoting him "you okay?!" She yelled out worried for him without noticing her predicament she was in. She tried to move thus noticing she was chained up against a wall.

"KALEB!..." She yelled out spoting him "you okay?!" She yelled out worried for him without noticing her predicament she was in. She tried to move thus noticing she was chained up against a wall.
"Eliana?" He asked. He ran toward her but there was a gun shot that grazed her ear. "Oke more step toward her and my men will shoot her in the head." Rais said.

"Eliana?" He asked. He ran toward her but there was a gun shot that grazed her ear. "Oke more step toward her and my men will shoot her in the head." Rais said.
Eliana yelled in pain, the bullet had only grazed her ear but it had hurt as a few drops of blood rolled down her neck. She looked at Kaleb with a terrified look as Rais threatened to have his men shoot her in the head if he got close. She looked around wondering if she could just place a bubble shield around herself, but then they for sure would shot at Kaleb once they figure they could not get to her.

Eliana yelled in pain, the bullet had only grazed her ear but it had hurt as a few drops of blood rolled down her neck. She looked at Kaleb with a terrified look as Rais threatened to have his men shoot her in the head if he got close. She looked around wondering if she could just place a bubble shield around herself, but then they for sure would shot at Kaleb once they figure they could not get to her.
He looked up at Rais. "You want her to live. Take off that stupid mask." He sakd. Kaleb did so. There was that murderous look in his eyes. "I'm going to kill you! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU RAIS! SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY! "

He looked up at Rais. "You want her to live. Take off that stupid mask." He sakd. Kaleb did so. There was that murderous look in his eyes. "I'm going to kill you! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU RAIS! SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY! "
Eliana watched as Rais manipulated into making Kaleb take off his mask. She could not do a thing as she stood there chained up and watched, fear crawling into her as she caught sight of that murderous look in Kaleb's eyes as she feared for him.

Eliana watched as Rais manipulated into making Kaleb take off his mask. She could not do a thing as she stood there chained up and watched, fear crawling into her as she caught sight of that murderous look in Kaleb's eyes as she feared for him.
"Lets see if you can." Rais said. "First though you will run my gauntlet. If you really wish ti kill me. Survive." He threw down a dull machete and opened the large storage crates. Infected started to walk out of them

"Lets see if you can." Rais said. "First though you will run my gauntlet. If you really wish ti kill me. Survive." He threw down a dull machete and opened the large storage crates. Infected started to walk out of them
Eliana frowned from where she stood, this man was nothing but a sick twisted monster. She was unable to move but she would at least help Kaleb from where she stood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back