• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Well it’s better when your relaxed to ask you all the personal questions” she chuckled
Haka looked at her for several moments then said "let's go somewhere else I think I'm done drinking here for now, where should we go next" haka held out a hand for her with a slight smile b

Haka looked at her for several moments then said "let's go somewhere else I think I'm done drinking here for now, where should we go next" haka held out a hand for her with a slight smile b

“No idea” she shrugged with a smile

"Chaos is the only true order. And a true man lives only by his own rules." He said. "I'm not any man you've seen." Kaleb said darkly.
Eliana looked up and over to Kaleb as he spoke, she could not see any facial expression due to his mask. But his words and tone did frighten her.

"What did you see?" He asked
"Edgewood was destroyed but it didnt feel like our Edgewood..I swear if I'm starting to see the futures of other universes...but I saw Fate on the ground. Her Omnitrix was cracked..I'm sure there was more but i had to pull myself out before i got stuck." Allyson said looking a little worried.

"Edgewood was destroyed but it didnt feel like our Edgewood..I swear if I'm starting to see the futures of other universes...but I saw Fate on the ground. Her Omnitrix was cracked..I'm sure there was more but i had to pull myself out before i got stuck." Allyson said looking a little worried.
"You been getting stuck a lot?" He asked.

Peter climbed his way up the radio tower.

She chuckled
"call your driver unless youd like me to find one, although i feel like i should drop you off and sober up on my own." Haka ran a hand over his face and through his hair as if he realized how drunk he was.

"call your driver unless youd like me to find one, although i feel like i should drop you off and sober up on my own." Haka ran a hand over his face and through his hair as if he realized how drunk he was.

“Now where’s the fun in that?” She laughed

“Now where’s the fun in that?” She laughed
"Well you dont seem to have any-" Haka paused to hiccup before continuing "any better ideas." Haka could feel himself start wobbling on his feet and his hand was itching to try and use his card to clear the effects of the alcohol.

Eliana looked up and over to Kaleb as he spoke, she could not see any facial expression due to his mask. But his words and tone did frighten her.
"You speak like a killer." He said. "I wonder if you can back up that bravado." "For my own sake I hope I can't." Kaleb saidm

"Well you dont seem to have any-" Haka paused to hiccup before continuing "any better ideas." Haka could feel himself start wobbling on his feet and his hand was itching to try and use his card to clear the effects of the alcohol.

She laughed and held him up “you really are funny when your drunk”

"You speak like a killer." He said. "I wonder if you can back up that bravado." "For my own sake I hope I can't." Kaleb saidm
Eliana placed her hand on Kaleb's arm she had no clue what stood say or do, but really did not like what was happening. Kaleb was more then this, more then this killer this man was claiming he sounded like.

Eliana placed her hand on Kaleb's arm she had no clue what stood say or do, but really did not like what was happening. Kaleb was more then this, more then this killer this man was claiming he sounded like.
"Then prove what you are or aren't" someone hit them both im the backs if the head and knocked them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back