• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Allyson was still with jace. She looked down at her watch as it was beeping. She pressed it. "Hello."

Marina soon let Livia back in control.

The android Lily took up the holographic view as she answered “ah miss Allyson I hope I am not disturbing you” she replied

James smiled “welcome back Livia”

The android Lily took up the holographic view as she answered “ah miss Allyson I hope I am not disturbing you” she replied

James smiled “welcome back Livia”
"No your good. I'm just with a friend. Is something wrong?" She asked

"Hey James" she smiled

"No your good. I'm just with a friend. Is something wrong?" She asked

"Hey James" she smiled

“Amber has removed Audrey from her confinement and now the hall has undergone a virus outbreak” she replied

James smiled “did Marina enjoy her time?” He asked

“That’s the fun part, solving the mystery isn’t it?” She asked as she took a sip of her drink
Haka raised an eyebrow "thats interesting then are you solving the mystery of me by getting me drunk or are you just trying to take advantage of me?" Haka leaned closed to her his free hand fiddling with one of his cards. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
She nodded
"That's good....let's just hope Lilly and Allyson dosnt get mad that I took you outside for a bit....just feel that you needed some sun and some fresh air..." Amber said really hoping all this was okay, after all she tried to keep their walk to empty halls and everything she come here the courtyard was empty around this time.

“Affirmative” she nodded and the view dissipated
"Talk to you later." Allyson said into her watch. She turned to Jace. "I better head back. When you finish the necklace can you drop it off at the hero league." She zoned out for about two minutes before shaking her head and breathing heavily. "That wasnt Edgewood.. it couldnt have been.. Fate is okay.." She mumbled to herself. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Talk to you later." Allyson said into her watch. She turned to Jace. "I better head back. When you finish the necklace can you drop it off at the hero league." She zoned out for about two minutes before shaking her head and breathing heavily. "That wasnt Edgewood.. it couldnt have been.. Fate is okay.." She mumbled to herself. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"What did you see?" He asked

Haka raised an eyebrow "thats interesting then are you solving the mystery of me by getting me drunk or are you just trying to take advantage of me?" Haka leaned closed to her his free hand fiddling with one of his cards. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Well it’s better when your relaxed to ask you all the personal questions” she chuckled

"That's good....let's just hope Lilly and Allyson dosnt get mad that I took you outside for a bit....just feel that you needed some sun and some fresh air..." Amber said really hoping all this was okay, after all she tried to keep their walk to empty halls and everything she come here the courtyard was empty around this time.

“They might be” she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back