• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"He wouldn't have to steal it if you all weren't hogging it from people that actually need it!"
"I will say I'm impressed. I knew that you went with thievery I expected anyone from the tower to try and barter. I was impressed, I actually liked you. Till I found out you were taking it to the tower." He said.

"I will say I'm impressed. I knew that you went with thievery I expected anyone from the tower to try and barter. I was impressed, I actually liked you. Till I found out you were taking it to the tower." He said.
Eliana frowned as she looked over to the man.

"You two showed up at the perfect time." She said. "I don't know if you saw it, but my last attack drained my mental stamina completely. It's gonna be a few minutes before I can even think about using my powers."
"Well dont worry about it. We got your back." Maddy said.

"Yeah that's true..by chance do you have any books on my power I can borrow?" Allyson asked. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Maybe. Future Sight magic or otherwise is a vastly unexplored power. And still realtively myseerious you might just end up more confised but if you really want to figure more out about your power I could see if I could find something."

"Maybe. Future Sight magic or otherwise is a vastly unexplored power. And still realtively myseerious you might just end up more confised but if you really want to figure more out about your power I could see if I could find something."
"If you could I would appreciate it. As much as I hate to admit it. I need help with it. " she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back